Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC (21286 Views)

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Patience Jonathan Is “an Incredibly Crude Woman" - APC / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by adedayourt(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
1. Al dis blood we are sharing

2. Na only you waka com

3. His manhood lives on

4. My fellow widow

Who's got a dead brain pls??

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Uncletony(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Politics!. @ d end of d day, dose dat lost will form a secret deal wit d winners & continue enjoying life. Yle d silly supporters continue insulting & killing themselves.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by lastpage: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
We know she is crude however, they need not debase the party to the extent of exchanging words with Patience. Like every other Nigerian citizen, she has a right to her opinion but, she needs exhibit a higher level of decorum (which I believe she lacks) based on her position as the wife of the president.

Dont mistake "opinion" (which is allowed in democracy)...... with a "false and libellous allegation"

Opinion: "I think" that a,b,c,...

Allegation: "A,b,,c..." (factual and categorical statements)

When she said Buhari is "brain dead", she did not predicate it with the words "In my own opinion".

Even if she did, "opinions about another person which are made PUBLICLY" and which dents the IMAGE of that person and which are found out to be UNTRUE and UNPROVEN, falls in the realms of LIBEL.

There is a legal truism which goes like "Your Right (including freedom of speech!) ENDS where it impinges on the RIGHT of another person"

As bad as Military Govts were said to be, as bad as OBJ and Yar Ardua's regime have been alleged to be.... did we EVER saw the wife of these Presidents come out so oftenly UNCOUTHLY, PROFANELY and DISGRACEFULLY insult people not only old enough to be her father, but a General and Ex- President?
This Patience is a complete disgrace not just to her husband who unfortunately is the President of Nigeria, but to her family name and her Okirika people as a whole. She is the worst of the worse-gutter-types!
Its not about lack of decorum since you cant give what you dont even have..... [b]but a display of filthy and foul upbringing,... and the "unfortunate mixing" of am "ill-bred Agbero offspring"
with the calibre of people who are supposed to be in Aso rock, representing Nigerians[/b]

For a second, just imagine her sitting next to say a Michele Obama in a photo-shoot of wives of Presidents? shocked grin grin
I dont even want to think about it for a second. undecided

Do we have a choice than to put up with her madness? ...till March 28. undecided
As for Jonathan the husband, he has lost the marbles to have any iota of control or positive influence, over his Shepopotamus! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by datribune: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
We know she is crude however, they need not debase the party to the extent of exchanging words with Patience. Like every other Nigerian citizen, she has a right to her opinion but, she needs exhibit a higher level of decorum (which I believe she lacks) based on her position as the wife of the president.

She's not entitled to say GMB is brain-dead because it's not an informed opinion.
Bad behavior only continues 4 those who allow it. Ar u saying everyone should continue to allow her bad behaviour d way her husband has allowed it?. She's d main cause of d rift between GEJ & Amaechi. If he had cautioned her 4 her actions in dat saga, maybe her future actions would hav changed.
She's a political liability to her husband & an embarrassment to d nation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by JoeCutie(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
That's the simplest and the most honest way of describing her. A crude woman.

This woman behaves like someone from the early 5th century. It's so unfortunate she's our 'First Lady'. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by GboyegaD(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
lastpage:

Dont mistake "opinion" (which is allowed in democracy)...... with a "false and libellous allegation"

Opinion: "I think" that a,b,c,...

Allegation: "A,b,,c..." (factual and categorical statements)

When she said Buhari is "brain dead", she did not predicate it with the words "In my own opinion".

Even if she did, "opinions about another person which are made PUBLICLY" and which dents the IMAGE of that person and which are found out to be UNTRUE and UNPROVEN, falls in the realms of LIBEL.

There is a legal truism which goes like "Your Right (including freedom of speech!) ENDS where it impinges on the RIGHT of another person"

As bad as Military Govts were said to be, as bad as OBJ and Yar Ardua's regime have been alleged to be.... did we EVER saw the wife of these Presidents come out so oftenly UNCOUTHLY, PROFANELY and DISGRACEFULLY insult people not only old enough to be her father, but a General and Ex- President?
This Patience is a complete disgrace not just to her husband who unfortunately is the President of Nigeria, but to her family name and her Okirika people as a whole. She is the worst of the worse-gutter-types!
Its not about lack of decorum since you cant give what you dont even have..... [b]but a display of filthy and foul upbringing,... and the "unfortunate mixing" of am "ill-bred Agbero offspring"
with the calibre of people who are supposed to be in Aso rock, representing Nigerians[/b]

For a second, just imagine her sitting next to say a Michele Obama in a photo-shoot of wives of Presidents? shocked grin grin
I dont even want to think about it for a second. undecided

Do we have a choice than to put up with her madness? ...till March 28. undecided
As for Jonathan the husband, he has lost the marbles to have any iota of control or positive influence, over his Shepopotamus! grin grin

Lastpage!

I agree with you but I believe some people irrespective of what they say, they don't deserve a response because responding to them makes them feel they were making sense at first.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by lastpage: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
kunle1960:
YES,BUHARI IS BRAIN DEAD AND REMAINS SO.DAME PATIENCE USED THE RIGHT WORD FOR CERTIFICATELESS AND TERRORIST BUHARI.GOD PUNISH ALL THE BASTARDS SUPPORTING A TERRORIST APC PARTY.

All these "Okoro people" registering on NL with Yoruba-sounding moniker, una no dey shame?
It s alame action as your posts easily give you out! wink
Be bold, come out in your real tribal garb ....abi na fear? grin grin

yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by ba7man(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
All of us have AIDS, some of us are just +positive while some are -Negative. cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by omonnakoda: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
They asked for her to be called to order and to STOP her behaviour.That is not EXCHANGING WORDS. She called for people to be STONED. That cannot be ignored because she did not do so at a family meeting but at a CAMPAIGN RALLY. A rally on behalf of the President. Are they to wait till she says KILL before reacting. The president did not react which implies endorsement. To say exchanging words debases is a bizarre claim. They are opponents contesting for a single prize and have to respond to statements that disadvantage them . Any person campaigning on behalf of another saying "STONE" is as good as the candidate saying so. Can he say as President,he did not hear? If he does not endorse he MUST come out and dissociate himself. They are the ones DEBASING the Presidency
As a private citizen one may enjoy the luxury of ignoring libel.This is not so for those in the public eye. If someone comes out especially a first lady and says Coke causes cancer are they to ignore it to avoid EXCHANGING WORDS with her?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Crude?...GROSS UNDER-STATEMENT! SHEPOPO IS A DISCOMBOBULATED DISTORTIONIST!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by lastpage: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:

I agree with you but I believe some people irrespective of what they say, they don't deserve a response because responding to them makes them feel they were making sense at first.

We live in a society where people are easily swayed by falsehood since "most" are ignorant and lack the basic skills to "investigate" innuendos.

You will be surprised that some will take such crass pronouncement as "gospel truth" and before you could say jack, "market women" like her will start saying "I have changed my mind about voting for Buhari because "he is mad" grin grin

Let me make a quote: "Lies, if left unchecked, have the tendency to assume a life of their own, with wings to fly"!

(l did add my own little bits to it, to drive the point home).

All the same, we wont flog the issue.... we agree to disagree. wink

Lastpage!

BTW: irrespective of Politics, "women, as l understand, are supposed to have an "air of decency" about them, with comportment in all they do...... not this "Fish Seller" riff-raff that found herself as First Lady!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Youngzedd(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Yes, we know. Causing trouble for her gentle husband everywhere. Imagine if this woman dey live for face me I face you. Everybody for don pack commot leave am for the compound.

From Amaechi to soyinka and now buhari. I can only imagine what her husband goes through in her hands everyday

Na beating naa.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by goldman777: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Compared to Mariam Babangida, Mariam Abacha, Fatti Abubakar, Stella Obasanjo, Turai Yaradua, and Incoming Aisha Buhari, Roughian (Patience) Troublemaker Jonathan is the UGLIEST, RAZZEST, DIRTIEST, MOST UNCOLT, MOST CORRUPT first lady we have ever and will ever have in this jungle country called Nigeria.

Mrs Jonathan is a disgrace to the Association Of First Ladies all over the world.

First ladies of Haiti, Chad, Kambodia, Somalia, will frown with disgust and wonder where on Earth an uncolt shepopottamus crawled out from if she gets to speak and act.

THUNDER STRIKE YOU DRY IF YOU QUOTE ME TO YAHN OPATA.

shepopotamus lol u don kill me wit laff she resemble hippopotamus in reality lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by cydon1234: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2015
PEJ the right to freedom of speach doesn't mean u are admitted to speak slander**dats capital FALACY**
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
philips70:

It's a season of politicking where all avenues to garner sympathy votes must be utilised to the fullest. There are many people who ordinarily do not know of that Kogi event but with this they will be fully abreast and make some deductions. APC have been naturally slow to use these avenues since the campaigns started but should actually need to catch up with every opportunity to show to Nigerians who the Jonathanians and PDP really are. In my opinion they should have compiled all of these including Fayose and FFK's goofs into a documentary to run on Channels TV till the elections. Only fools listen to these characters speak and still go ahead to thumbprint PDP.

We had a previous discussion with egift, where he accused PDP of hate and I told him the hate was mutual between PDP and APC. None of them is a saint and there was no need of complaining.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by fboycaestro(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
kunle1960:
YES,BUHARI IS BRAIN DEAD AND REMAINS SO.DAME PATIENCE USED THE RIGHT WORD FOR CERTIFICATELESS AND TERRORIST BUHARI.GOD PUNISH ALL THE BASTARDS SUPPORTING A TERRORIST APC PARTY.

what's this one saying?

Have you had your medication?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by billyG(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
D whole naija heared PEJ said that opposition shld be stone is tantamount to telling her gullible rice taking followers to soak Baboon in dog's blood.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by goldman777: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
she shuld divorce jonathan and marry ayo fayose they will make a great disastee ;Dshe shuld divorce jonathan and marry ayo fayose they will make a great disastee

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by princechurchill(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Burger01 post=31313757]Too crude.

Was Mandela too old at 78 when he became president That market woman of a first lady is a Twerp! How did we end up with agbero twerp like that!? angry[/quote

well he has his certificate at that age
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Rajjah(f): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2015
simplemach:
What they call her cant even stop me from voting her husband.
Haters can go hit their head against a wall (a strong one)
d remedy to ur prblm no dey here.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by fboycaestro(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Rajjah:
d remedy to ur prblm no dey here.

I swear d simplemach guy need medical attention
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Juliesexy(f): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
That's the simplest and the most honest way of describing her. A crude woman.

This woman behaves like someone from the early 5th century. It's so unfortunate she's our 'First Lady'. angry
Crude and Rude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Rajjah(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
fboycaestro:

I swear d simplemach guy need medical attention
walahi he does. I wonda hw a sane man who is nt blind wil stil b shoutin.."GEJ till 2019"
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by VantagePoint: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Compared to Mariam Babangida, Mariam Abacha, Fatti Abubakar, Stella Obasanjo, Turai Yaradua, and Incoming Aisha Buhari, Roughian (Patience) Troublemaker Jonathan is the UGLIEST, RAZZEST, DIRTIEST, MOST UNCOLT, MOST CORRUPT first lady we have ever and will ever have in this jungle country called Nigeria.

Mrs Jonathan is a disgrace to the Association Of First Ladies all over the world.

First ladies of Haiti, Chad, Kambodia, Somalia, will frown with disgust and wonder where on Earth an uncolt shepopottamus crawled out from if she gets to speak and act.

THUNDER STRIKE YOU DRY IF YOU QUOTE ME TO YAHN OPATA.
Take one ORIJIN.
She is so crude, she gives crude people a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by fboycaestro(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Rajjah:
walahi he does. I wonda hw a sane man who is nt blind wil stil b shoutin.."GEJ till 2019"

strange world we live in....So we should expect strange things.

A sane individual should be tired of all these dramas already, i still wonder how we got ourselves into dis sh**
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Rajjah(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
fboycaestro:

strange world we live in....So we should expect strange things.

A sane individual should be tired of all these dramas already, i still wonder how we got ourselves into dis sh**
I do wonda same too.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by billyG(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2015
SEHHYTEX:
The All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organisation on Wednesday described the wife of the President, Dame Patience Jonathan as “an incredibly crude woman.” The party also commended Nigerians for putting up with her.

The campaign organisation was reacting to a report that Mrs. Jonathan described the APC Presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), as brain dead at a campaign rally in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital, on Tuesday.

The President’s wife also warned women against voting for Buhari because, according to her, the APC presidential candidate would put women inpurdahand trample on their rights.

Patience had added that old people might not reason very well because of their ageing mind.
She said, “Vote for my husband, Jonathan. Do not vote for Buhari. He is an old man. People, when they become old, may not reason well and their brain may even be dead.”
But in a statement signed by the APC’s campaign’s Director of Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Wednesday, the party said the President’s wife was insultive.
Shehu stated, “It is not only insulting for Mrs. Jonathan to describe Buhari as “brain-dead, it is also demeaning of her status as the President’s wife to speak in the manner with which she did.”
The APC campaign urged President Jonathan to caution his wife.

Shehu said it was “discourteous and inexcusable for a wife of any President with a modicum of decency to make such a false and infantile pronouncement about the health status of another man on account of politics.”

The APCPCO recalled that in recent times, Mrs. Jonathan had made statements “invoking violence like she did in Calabar over the weekend, when she urged the PDP supporters to stone all those canvassing for change.”
Shehu stressed that it was below the standard of a wife of a President to stoop so low to call for violent attacks against members of the opposition.

The statement noted that while a good number of Nigerians were not taken by surprise by Mrs. Jonathan’s “incredulous pronouncements, it is important for her husband to put her in bridles in the spirit of the Abuja Peace Accord.”

The statement partly read, “The APCPCO similarly observed that much as indecent and disgraceful as the outbursts of Mrs. Jonathan was in an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians about her husband’s incompetence to lead the country, it is typical of the PDP’s modus operandi to confuse Nigerians with mundane issues instead of the issues of corruption, for which her husband has achieved an unbeaten record; his appalling lack of capacity to secure life and property of citizens and a glaring incompetence in dealing with the challenges facing the country.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-a-crude-woman-says-apc/
Osanobua!mrs PEJ told her gullible followers that they shld soak Dogs & Baboons in Blood.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by GeneralBosco: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
efccman:
Fix matches available to those whom can afford to
get
it big....Next match is this Saturday ....to subscribe
call 09090025397
Scam
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
seunmsg:
We all know shepopotemus and her usual crude and reckless ways of talking and behaving. APC should not dignify her with a response next. She will never change and her weak husband can't control her. She's not even worth the stress if you ask me.

Again, all the women given appointments in the GEJ government are the corrupt cronies of the president and his wife, their appointments have absolutely no impact on the generality of the Nigerian women. Majority of the women around me will be voting GMB for change. They just laugh off the first lady anytime she talks about women supporting GEJ. Nigerian women can't be deceived anymore.
fish head
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by sleemfesh: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Burger01:
Too crude.

Was Mandela too old at 78 when he became president That market woman of a first lady is a Twerp! How did we end up with agbero twerp like that!? angry

Give your hopeless self a personal slap for even thinking of comparing a fighter for democratic freedom with a raper of democratic freedom. You have no living cells in your brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Tahovic: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
its suitable answer, to her colo...... statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Pass 13 Bills In 20 Minutes / 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? / 9 Questions About The N8B Clothing Allowance You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.