Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single (4156 Views)

7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 5:55am On Mar 05, 2015
7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single (Long)

Today many women live with the sad reality that they may leave this world without either being married or having offspring that look like them. The African girl is raised and hard-wired to believe that one day she would walk on the streets holding the tiny fists of her own body and blood. When years go by and this dream is not fulfilled you can imagine the apprehension.

If you are above 30, have a stable career, independent, with strong finances here are some tips to still get married to a real love:

1. Prepare to marry a man you earn more than: Obviously African men like to marry up (someone they are richer than) In the western world it’s not uncommon for women with strong investments, career, education, and finance to marry men they are richer than. However, to survive in such relationships means you must be willing to collapse both of your goals into one and invest jointly as one family. Therefore, it no longer matters who earns more, or who earns less, because it’s one purse, one family. If you get stuck in that ‘My money’, ‘My job’ mentality, you are going to have difficulties living with an African brother you earn more than. You can be an Amazon outside, please be a wife at home and don’t bruise his ego.

2. Prepare to marry a man you are older than:. Same as above. Love knows know age limits. The good thing is that African men, more often, prefer women they believe can assist them build wealth (hard-working women). As a woman who’s already established, this actually works for you. It all depends on your mindset. If there’s love & compatibility btw two of you, set age aside. Develop ‘every-man-has-a-dick-I-can-use’ mentality. Age is but a number!

3. Divorced men and widowers can make great husbands: There are many reasons people divorce (bad things happen to good people). That a man is divorced does not mean he was such a terrible person. Have the mindset that you can make something good out of a man by being his best friend and partner in progress. If you still wish to marry up, most men who are richer than you are already in their 40’s and above. The single ones are either divorced or widowed. Some of these men come with a lot of experience, maturity, confidence, and financial stability that most of us are looking for. Expand your search!

4. Be ready to be a step-mother and share your home: Don’t be naïve. Be realistic. There are many excellent men out there who already have kids but are single due to divorce or wife’s death. Such men are looking not just for wife but step-mother to their kids. Prove yourself that you can be a good step-mother and boom! you‘ve a husband and ready-made family. Step-out of the ‘single-girl-looking-for-her-own-man’ mentality. Children are gifts from God. Treat and love them like your own, like gifts God entrusted into your care, and not like strangers in your house. You will know same joy mothers get from their biological children.

5.Spot out men with potentials and mentor them to success:. There are many smart people out there who don’t have good jobs or money because they came from poor social backgrounds and nobody mentored them. If you fall in love with such a man who’s educated, smart, and a husband material but wasting away in a low-paying job, give it a shot if he loves you. Then mentor him to success. “An unpolished man is a man nobody has taken time to polish.” ….’buy your polish and polish him’. cheesy Every man looks great & professional in a black suit and red power-tie! grin

6. Stop shopping and start investing: . The misconception is the believe that you’ll attract men if you are a well-dressed ‘big-girl’. ‘Big girls’ are meant for ‘big beds’ of randy married men. Honorable girls are meant for honorable homes. You can be ‘big girl’ all you want by dressing to match, if you purse is empty, you re empty. It’s a dilemma when a woman is above 30, poor, yet materialistic. What advantage does she have over a young 25yr old lady? She is a burden! However, a single woman with strong purse & investments brings more beef to the table & will attract better men with husband qualities.

7. Don’t abort any pregnancy.. This is No. 1 regret most older women have when they can no longer find a husband. They regret the pregnancies they aborted. As a young single person, you are likely to be worried about the stigma, how the society will judge you, how people will treat your child, etc. But once you are approaching 40, this may be your only shot at motherhood. You have a good job, good investment, strong finance & accidentally take in, please why abort a baby to please society? Let the society find you a husband then! Mtecheeew! Keep your baby if the baby’s father doesn’t want and give him/her care, love, quality education and prepare him/her to inherit your investments.

I was above 30 & worried too, I fell in love and married a man I earned twice more than; he was struggling but had the heart of King David and the romance of King Solomon. Fiends tried to discourage me. Today he gave me a bundle of gift – my carbon copy! He got a better job but still earns less. It has been a great catholic family full of love & respect for each other. We are pooling funds together to make the best of our lives. I’m happy again, a fulfilled wife and mother. My God will do it for you too this year if you are willing to accept His will, not yours!

May the good Lord hear your humble cries and bring you comfort this year. May you find your man this year!

20 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by eleko1: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2015
cool lipsrsealed embarassed after all their initial shakara abi?Nah now when dey don turned to Okrika(no bi shepos village oo) man go come marry them.Such ladies can't be wife material
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by MissEse: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2015
Amen

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Ooopps..I'm not supposed to be here ....not yet 30..not even close..#nice tips tho

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2015
These are amazing tips ..God bless you.
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
These are amazing tips ..God bless you.

Thanks and God bless you too
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by maclatunji: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
I would add look in the right places for the kind of man you want. You want a family-oriented man? Don't go looking for him in nightclubs. Try professional events, seminars, lectures, library, active men in religious institutions whose character you can objectively evaluate.

A good number of women above 30 that are successful in their business or

You might wonder about finding a friend in the first place. I have learnt that beautiful friendships can be initiated within an hour, you just have to know what to look for that matches your kind of person. It gets better with time.

Sometimes, there isn't only one correct answer to a problem or approach to an issue. complain about the poor character of men they meet. They need to be more skilled with their search.

You might have to search for a good man too, it is not only men that have to.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

Thanks and God bless you too
Did you write those yourself or you have a source?
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Did you write those yourself or you have a source?

Yes I did. I write all posts from my experience.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

Yes I did. I write all posts from my experience.
Then check your P.M..grin
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
maclatunji:
I would add look in the right places for the kind of man you want. You want a family-oriented man? Don't go looking for him in nightclubs. Try professional events, seminars, lectures, library, active men in religious institutions whose character you can objectively evaluate.

You might wonder about finding a friend in the first place. I have learnt that beautiful friendships can be initiated within an hour, you just have to know what to look for that matches your kind of person. It gets better with time.

Sometimes, there isn't only one correct answer to a problem or approach to an issue. complain about the poor character of men they meet. They need to be more skilled with their search.

Another one from the sage..cheesy
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by dahmie2013: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Very true!
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
maclatunji:

We also need to be careful how we criticize night clubs. There re night clubs with class, where even married couple go to unwind sometimes. What may be wrong is a serial club girl/boy, or people who go to clubs to patronize prostitutes. There are also people who come to the church to chase men or women. Does that make churches evil? Let's not be too judgmental.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2015
eleko1:
cool lipsrsealed embarassed after all their initial shakara abi?Nah now when dey don turned to Okrika(no bi shepos village oo) man go come marry them.Such ladies can't be wife material

Only you know what you are saying. Do you know how may years it takes to get a PhD or build a stable career to a middle management level? There are women who need a little more from life than marrying early and having babies. Such women are not meant for every man. It's not about quantity rather quality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Dyt(f): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Thanku
Very useful
cry cry
And ofcus Amen to ur last

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:
Thanku
Very useful
cry cry
And ofcus Amen to ur last

You are welcome! Amen for u too.. grin
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by shitshappen(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2015
...Heart of King David and romance of King Solomon...

I love that.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by agbeke58(f): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
eleko1:

Do u think its every single lady above 30 years that actually "do shakara"? I bet u dont knw people's story. Really, because you r not in their shoes, u obviously don't know where d shoe pinches. Please stop judging people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Evina(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

Only you know what you are saying. Do you know how may years it takes to get a PhD or build a stable career to a middle management level? There are women who need a little more from life than marrying early and having babies. Such women are not meant for every man. It's not about quantity rather quality.

Exactly!

I had to make a conscious decision to take the leap this year. I realized I was putting career before the really amazing man God gave me. And I didn't even know it! Even when family and friends always pointed that out to me.

It is really tough for ladies who are career driven to put a career they are passionate about on hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Exactly!

I had to make a conscious decision to take the leap this year. I realized I was putting career before the really amazing man God gave me. And I didn't even know it! Even when family and friends always pointed that out to me.

It is really tough for ladies who are career driven to put a career they are passionate about on hold.

But in the end the decision by some women to build their career before marriage, pays off. It gives them class even in the search for a husband. The dilemma is when a woman was not building her career, was not acquiring advanced education, yet turn above 30, without a husband, without even a good job, or a strong investment. What was she doing? If i were men too, I'd be cautious of such a lady. Sisters need to be focused too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
shitshappen:
...Heart of King David and romance of King Solomon...

I love that.

grin grin grin grin...some men really are. But we ladies don't give them a chance because they don't wear power suits and drive latest vehicles. Sometime I am tempted to assume that materialism, very unrealistic expectations and lack of focus are what keep most sisters above 30 unmarried. The mindset of looking for a man who will take care of them.....rather than the mindset of looking for a man to form a good team & build wealth jointly is a big setback for many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Evina(f): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:
[/b]

But in the end the decision by some women to build their career before marriage, pays off. It gives them class even in the search for a husband. The dilemma is when a woman was not building her career, was not acquiring advanced education, yet turn above 30, without a husband, without even a good job, or a strong investment. What was she doing? If i were men too, I'd be cautious of such a lady. Sisters need to be focused too.

cheesy true!

I totally agree. You attract what you can handle. This is why I advocate that single ladies should work at reaching the height they can attain.

But in the end. When God blesses you with a good man, there's no limit to how much more you can grow. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

cheesy true!

I totally agree. You attract what you can handle. This is why I advocate that single ladies should work at reaching the height they can attain.

But in the end. When God blesses you with a good man, there's no limit to how much more you can grow. smiley

I also don't agree with ladies who say African men are scared of successful women. It depends on the quality of men you are hanging out with. If you are a woman with success in career and finances, men in ur class can never be scared of you. What do you have or know that they don't? I still give example with myself....though I earned more, he was never scared any bit rather he was cautious if I would respect him. When he found out I was humble and respected who he was and what he does for a living, he got bolder and took control as a man. If you earned more or have higher education don't rub it in people's face.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Evina(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

I also don't agree with ladies who say African men are scared of successful women. It depends on the quality of men you are hanging out with. If you are a woman with success in career and finances, men in ur class can never be scared of you. What do you have or know that they don't? I still give example with myself....though I earned more, he was never scared any bit rather he was cautious if I would respect him. When he found out I was humble and respected who he was and what he does for a living, he got bolder and took control as a man. If you earned more or have higher education don't rub it in people's face.

Gurl smiley
You and I have so much in common! wink I could swear you are my clone. cheesy Choi! shocked

But then, let's not rule out the fact that people share their opinions and perspectives to issues based on personal experiences.

For all we know, those women may have only been exposed to men who are really insecure.
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Gurl smiley
You and I have so much in common! wink I could swear you are my clone. cheesy Choi! shocked

But then, let's not rule out the fact that people share their opinions and perspectives to issues based on personal experiences.

For all we know, those women may have only been exposed to men who are really insecure.

grin grin grin grin. Thanks Sis. I still believe there's husband for every woman in Nigeria. Men are not scarce as many erroneously adduce. The economy is though, therefore the financial maturity age for men shifted to above 30 (even 40) while women are ready at 21. If our women change their mindset of depending on men, then most girls would marry their school boyfriends & build wealth together. If men are scare how come every university girl has a school sweetheart? The problem is 80% Nigerian girls have their eyes set on another man's money. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by TV01(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
....i.e. lower your expectations - and at 30 shocked!

Most men haven't even fully formed theirs at that age. And I would never advise a man to lower his expectations - at any age - although I would check for realism.

The feeling of having settled can cause real disenhancement and frustation, leading to real long-term damage to a union.

I'd love to tag some peeps on this, but lets see if they make their own way here grin.

TV

Woged2005:
7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single (Long)

Today many women live with the sad reality that they may leave this world without either being married or having offspring that look like them. The African girl is raised and hard-wired to believe that one day she would walk on the streets holding the tiny fists of her own body and blood. When years go by and this dream is not fulfilled you can imagine the apprehension.

If you are above 30, have a stable career, independent, with strong finances here are some tips to still get married to a real love:

1. Prepare to marry a man you earn more than: Obviously African men like to marry up (someone they are richer than) In the western world it’s not uncommon for women with strong investments, career, education, and finance to marry men they are richer than. However, to survive in such relationships means you must be willing to collapse both of your goals into one and invest jointly as one family. Therefore, it no longer matters who earns more, or who earns less, because it’s one purse, one family. If you get stuck in that ‘My money’, ‘My job’ mentality, you are going to have difficulties living with an African brother you earn more than. You can be an Amazon outside, please be a wife at home and don’t bruise his ego.

2. Prepare to marry a man you are older than:. Same as above. Love knows know age limits. The good thing is that African men, more often, prefer women they believe can assist them build wealth (hard-working women). As a woman who’s already established, this actually works for you. It all depends on your mindset. If there’s love & compatibility btw two of you, set age aside. Develop ‘every-man-has-a-dick-I-can-use’ mentality. Age is but a number!

3. Divorced men and widowers can make great husbands: There are many reasons people divorce (bad things happen to good people). That a man is divorced does not mean he was such a terrible person. Have the mindset that you can make something good out of a man by being his best friend and partner in progress. If you still wish to marry up, most men who are richer than you are already in their 40’s and above. The single ones are either divorced or widowed. Some of these men come with a lot of experience, maturity, confidence, and financial stability that most of us are looking for. Expand your search!

4. Be ready to be a step-mother and share your home: Don’t be naïve. Be realistic. There are many excellent men out there who already have kids but are single due to divorce or wife’s death. Such men are looking not just for wife but step-mother to their kids. Prove yourself that you can be a good step-mother and boom! you‘ve a husband and ready-made family. Step-out of the ‘single-girl-looking-for-her-own-man’ mentality. Children are gifts from God. Treat and love them like your own, like gifts God entrusted into your care, and not like strangers in your house. You will know same joy mothers get from their biological children.

5.Spot out men with potentials and mentor them to success:. There are many smart people out there who don’t have good jobs or money because they came from poor social backgrounds and nobody mentored them. If you fall in love with such a man who’s educated, smart, and a husband material but wasting away in a low-paying job, give it a shot if he loves you. Then mentor him to success. “An unpolished man is a man nobody has taken time to polish.” ….’buy your polish and polish him’. cheesy Every man looks great & professional in a black suit and red power-tie! grin

6. Stop shopping and start investing: . The misconception is the believe that you’ll attract men if you are a well-dressed ‘big-girl’. ‘Big girls’ are meant for ‘big beds’ of randy married men. Honorable girls are meant for honorable homes. You can be ‘big girl’ all you want by dressing to match, if you purse is empty, you re empty. It’s a dilemma when a woman is above 30, poor, yet materialistic. What advantage does she have over a young 25yr old lady? She is a burden! However, a single woman with strong purse & investments brings more beef to the table & will attract better men with husband qualities.

7. Don’t abort any pregnancy.. This is No. 1 regret most older women have when they can no longer find a husband. They regret the pregnancies they aborted. As a young single person, you are likely to be worried about the stigma, how the society will judge you, how people will treat your child, etc. But once you are approaching 40, this may be your only shot at motherhood. You have a good job, good investment, strong finance & accidentally take in, please why abort a baby to please society? Let the society find you a husband then! Mtecheeew! Keep your baby if the baby’s father doesn’t want and give him/her care, love, quality education and prepare him/her to inherit your investments.

I was above 30 & worried too, I fell in love and married a man I earned twice more than; he was struggling but had the heart of King David and the romance of King Solomon. Fiends tried to discourage me. Today he gave me a bundle of gift – my carbon copy! He got a better job but still earns less. It has been a great catholic family full of love & respect for each other. We are pooling funds together to make the best of our lives. I’m happy again, a fulfilled wife and mother. My God will do it for you too this year if you are willing to accept His will, not yours!

May the good Lord hear your humble cries and bring you comfort this year. May you find your man this year!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Evina(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

grin grin grin grin. Thanks Sis. I still believe there's husband for every woman in Nigeria. Men are not scarce as many erroneously adduce. The economy is though, therefore the financial maturity age for men shifted to above 30 (even 40) while women are ready at 21. If our women change their mindset of depending on men, then most girls would marry their school boyfriends & build wealth together. If men are scare how come every university girl has a school sweetheart? The problem is 80% Nigerian girls have their eyes set on another man's money. grin grin

cheesy where did you get that stats from?
Sis. I am feeling you like Phil Collins.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

cheesy where did you get that stats from?
Sis. I am feeling you like Phil Collins.

I be naija girl too. I was there too and I have unmarried buddies who all have boyfriends but have their eyes set on 'celebrities' or loaded politicians. I tell them, dem never wan marry. You can't eat ur cake and have it. If you are above 30 and still single, you know ur story. We all had wasted opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Evina(f): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

I be naija girl too. I was there too and I have unmarried buddies who all have boyfriends but have their eyes set on 'celebrities' or loaded politicians. I tell them, dem never wan marry. You can't eat ur cake and have it. If you are above 30 and still single, you know ur story. We all had wasted opportunities.

Lol. Not many are wise.
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
TV01:
....i.e. lower your expectations - and at 30 shocked!

Most men haven't even fully formed theirs at that age. And I would never advise a man to lower his expectations - at any age - although I would check for realism.

The feeling of having settled can cause real disenhancement and frustation, leading to real long-term damage to a union.

I'd love to tag some peeps on this, but lets see if they make their own way here grin.

TV

Noooo. you got it all wrong. Check the topic again. These are ladies who are above 30, have good careers, strong investments, and some cash to spend and might be earning more than their male colleagues too. These are tips to be more open-minded and inclusive. it's not about lowering their expectations. There are unrealistic expectations in life too.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by TV01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Woged2005:

Noooo. you got it all wrong. Check the topic again. These are ladies who are above 30, have good careers, strong investments, and some cash to spend and might be earning more than their male colleagues too. These are tips to be more open-minded and inclusive. it's not about lowering their expectations. There are unrealistic expectations in life too.

All wrong . At least give me "partly" grin

Why should a lady "above 30" settle?

As a man - way above 30 - I refused to consider;

1. Divorcees
2. Single mums
3. Anyone not young, nubile and eye-wateringly hot
4. At least 10 years younger than me to boot
5. Minimum degree educated

In addition, I had a host of others; non-smoker, no drinker, must exercise, on-point phoné, no tattoos, no abortions. Not to mention she had to be a Christian.

The only two parallels we have are; I was not overly fussed about earnings - as long as she had an occupation, and mentoring is expected from a husband-leader. Neither was I overly fussed about cooking funnily enough, but she's trying cheesy!

Appreciate the market value of a female over 30 - especially relative to a man of the same age - dips in a sense, but you are saying things - howerver true - that are anathema to some here.

I totally get your point - but I would campaign before it becomes an issue, not after.

TVMIC

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
TV01:

All wrong . At least give me "partly" grin

Why should a lady "above 30" settle?

As a man - way above 30 - I refused to consider;

1. Divorcees
2. Single mums
3. Anyone not young, nubile and eye-wateringly hot
4. At least 10 years younger than me to boot
5. Minimum degree educated

In addition, I had a host of others; non-smoker, no drinker, must exercise, on-point phoné, no tattoos, no abortions. Not to mention she had to be a Christian.

The only two parallels we have are; I was not overly fussed about earnings - as long as she had an occupation, and mentoring is expected from a husband-leader. Neither was I overly fussed about cooking funnily enough, but she's trying cheesy!

Appreciate the market value of a female over 30 - especially relative to a man of the same age - dips in a sense, but you are saying things - howerver true - that are anathema to some here.

I totally get your point - but I would campaign before it becomes an issue, not after.

TVMIC

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butterfly Sewing Machine For Sale Location Surulere / Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.