Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single (4155 Views)

7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by shitshappen(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Woged2005:

grin grin grin grin...some men really are. But we ladies don't give them a chance because they don't wear power suits and drive latest vehicles. Sometime I am tempted to assume that materialism, very unrealistic expectations and lack of focus are what keep most sisters above 30 unmarried. The mindset of looking for a man who will take care of them.....rather than the mindset of looking for a man to form a good team & build wealth jointly is a big setback for many.

Speechless! Coming from a lady Your post make me speechless. I wish you can spread the message to other ladies, what you just said is the reason marry of them remain single after 30.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by TV01(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Woged2005:
undecided

If your advice is good for women above 30, why is it not sound for those below?

Although I was responding t-i-c, not only is your premise poor, it is also discriminatory and somewhat denigratory - as you've qualified it as for "beautiful ladies".

My point was that the campaign should start earlier and the advice should be universally applicable.

I hope those eyes are positioned on a burriful face cool!

TVMIC

4 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Joniboi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nice write up. I have a sis above 30 and she is waiting for prince charming. I need to forward this write up to her before she turns mother Theresa.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by veave(f): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
TV01 stop looking for trouble. Go and play elsewere. Allow me to learn well, i dey class and u dey distract...

I feel you woged2005. Not 30yet but wouldn't want to get there single...
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by TV01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
veave:
TV01 stop looking for trouble. Go and play elsewere. Allow me to learn well, i dey class and u dey distract...
Trouble ke? Me You know I make sense die - even trolling grin.

veave:

I feel you woged2005. Not 30yet but wouldn't want to get there single...
And thank you very much for proving my point;

TV01:
My point was that the campaign should start earlier and the advice should be universally applicable.
All the best in your search. May you land a better spouse. And do let us know; I love a good love story.

TVMIC
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by veave(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
TV01:

Trouble ke? Me You know I make sense die - even trolling grin.

And thank you very much for proving my point;

All the best in your search. May you land a better spouse. And do let us know; I love a good love story.

TVMIC

am not searching. Am waiting while living my life. embarassed
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by TV01(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
veave:

am not searching. Am waiting while living my life. embarassed
...but you are learning se? Hence signifying a "desire too" at some point. My prayer holds!

TVMIC
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by veave(f): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
TV01:

...but you are learning se? Hence signifying a "desire too" at some point. My prayer holds!

TVMIC

Okay embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Chillis: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
I was above 30 & worried too, I fell in love and married a man I earned twice more than; he was struggling but had the heart of King David and the romance of King Solomon. Fiends tried to discourage me. Today he gave me a bundle of gift – my carbon copy! He got a better job but still earns less. It has been a great catholic family full of love & respect for each other. We are pooling funds together to make the best of our lives. I’m happy again, a fulfilled wife and mother. My God will do it for you too this year if you are willing to accept His will, not yours!

story, would you have told us you settled very fast as "time" wasnt by you.
heart of king david? Atalaka!

You just grab the guy sharp sharp as per desparado levels and now turned relationship advisor.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by An0nimus: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
This thread made FP?
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by An0nimus: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Chillis:

story, would you have told us you settled very fast as "time" wasnt by you.
heart of king david? Atalaka!

You just grab the guy sharp sharp as per desparado levels and now turned relationship advisor.

Is everything alright?

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chillis:

story, would you have told us you settled very fast as "time" wasnt by you. heart of king david? Atalaka! You just grab the guy sharp sharp as per desparado levels and now turned relationship advisor.

I guess you are not there yet otherwise your reasoning and post would be quite different. In case you get to that age some day, my advice is it's not how fast you get there, but what happens afterwards. There were ladies who were in a hurry and married right after writing their SS3 exams. Today they are only 27 with 5 kids, with another protruding belly, hawking water and plantain under the heat of the sun on the streets...how happy are they? That's not the same class of wife some men are looking for, dear. Life has levels and class. I guess u know what I mean.- you as a man gat to be somewhere before aiming to marry a working class girl with a masters degree, and strong equity investment portfolio. Such women are not for boys still learning how to knot ties, except they need help paying their school fees. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Chigold101(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Ooopps..I'm not supposed to be here ....not yet 30..not even close..#nice tips tho
dont wait till you are 30. Do all you can now to avoid coming to search for tips when u r above 30. God be with you... Amen
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why is the op so obsessed with single over-30-women
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by adeoye201: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
@joavid. I just tire for the Op o. All her thread na about single over 30 single woman. The man wey break ur heart op, e really do you strong thing becos ur obsession Don enter overdrive. Sister woged, don't worry.it is well grin grin
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Woged2005(f): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Joavid:
Why is the op so obsessed with single over-30-women

You feel in your little mind you're better right?--typical naija, very judgmental, prejudiced and pretentious yet full of issues and frustrations. I hope people who know you well don't recognize you here and open you up....

I am above 30, married and therefore talk about things that of interest for me and my age grade. So I don't know what kids are doing on Family section? Isn't this supposed to be for parents and people with families or starting families? What do you think adults discuss - latest car Chief Ojuju bought for his teen baby-mama?....Mtcheeew!
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

You feel in your little mind you're better right?--typical naija, very judgmental, prejudiced and pretentious yet full of issues and frustrations. I hope people who know you well don't recognize you here and open you up....

I am above 30, married and therefore talk about things that of interest for me and my age grade. So I don't know what kids are doing on Family section? Isn't this supposed to be for parents and people with families or starting families? What do you think adults discuss - latest car Chief Ojuju bought for his teen baby-mama?....Mtcheeew!

Haba madam! Why are you so upset?

You are the one full of issues and frustrations, to have written all that nonsense in the first paragraph. If not, the second paragraph is all you would have wrote.
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Joavid:

Haba madam! Why are you so upset?

You are the one full of issues and frustrations, to have written all that nonsense in the first paragraph. If not, the second paragraph is all you would have wrote.

hey
Re: 7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single by babestell(f): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Am about to enter this subset and I think your tips are ok. Thanks. Keep it up and I would really love to hear more of your story. I must say that sometimes I think our Catholic brothers are dullers

so am always glad when I see happy ending stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Butterfly Sewing Machine For Sale Location Surulere / Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.