Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage (32431 Views)

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by tammie24: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:
imagine this product of sp.erm donation talking
cheesy cheesy
E pain u reach bone abi
That's just the bitter truth
Nobody gives a sh1t about what's going on in that sh1thole of yours including the 1diot that liked ur post, even he/she wants to know what's going on in the south west.
Na God do am wink cheesy
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by OpeDwarroir: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
Why the attack on the person of Tinubu?

Is he contesting for a public post?

When there was nothing to say on Buhari,attention is shifted to Tinubu.

It shows AIT is as confused,and clueless as its paymaster..

In other words,Sai Buhari

Tinubu is not contesting for public post but he is looting public funds. That is why the attention was shifted to him
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by slightlyMad(f): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
dont worry, AIT in the north will be brought down.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by bishoppapi: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Tonylyte:
He should come out with facts to dispute the ''lies'' told about him by AIT and not demanding for cash to be paid to him for damage. This is democracy, even the president have suffered worst. I wonder what gej will demand from sahara reporters if he wants to go tyranical with them like tinubu.

No, he doesnt need to do that. Your clueless president should get him arrested if they have facts on him. Why he is walking free if all these are true? It means your president is a jerk, and cannot continue to be our president because he is a failure. Sentiments apart, Jonathan is not worthy to be a class rep talk less of becoming a president. But what can we do, we get the kind of leaders we deserve because we mix politics with religion and tribalism.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by bishoppapi: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Tonylyte:

Must he contest for public post before his evils can be unveiled for nigerians to know? U are begining to sound pathetic everyday.
#Free lagos state from tinubu.

So provide your facts on how Tinubu has enslaved Lagosians. If you cannot provide your facts, please keep shut.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Nelsonflexxx(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
It's so painful that we are in a country where anything goes when money comes calling. I'm not concerned if AIT's report is true or not but I can remember this same station painting Goodluck Jonathan black and publishing all sorts of positive things about IBB when they were already bribed by the later. if this is the kind of media we have(bcoz they are one of the loudest voices among TV houses in Nigeria ), then Nigeria is in big trouble. I want to believe they broadcasting everything to favour Mr President now bcoz he afford to buy them now since he has suddenly grown fat financial muscles after handling the affairs of the nation. meanwhile salient truths are kept secret

1 Like

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by mrjojo: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
AIT couldnt find anything on Buhari hence shifting avalanche of image destruction of the "image make" of Buhari's party APC.Dokpesi and his cohort puppeteers should go bury their head in shame, Great people dont go around soiling people's image all in the name of election, Well, planned failed, it still
Sai Buhari
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by PhockPhockMan: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by 989900: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is becoming interesting to follow. Let me grab my reading glasses to read comments on here.

lol grin grin

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Ttalk: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
okewumi:
PDP is coming up with facts, APC is busy talking. I BEG SIT DOWN AND COME UP WITH A SOLID DOCUMENTARY in Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and expose the following;

JONATHAN

MADUEKE

FANI KAYODE

OBASANJO

DOYIN OKUPE etc

At least our great ground children will see the video of how our leaders squander our resources.
If not APC will lose.

Gbam
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by balakbalam: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Must he contest for public post
before his evils can be unveiled for nigerians to know?
#Biko Free lagos state from tinubu and his fucking APC party and their candidates, even Buhari because he is the sponsor of Buhari, including his son Ambode, Ambode is just coming to do what he have already ask him to do, as for me am voting Jimi Agbaje!
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by 989900: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Nelsonflexxx:
It's so painful that we are in a country where anything goes when money comes calling. I'm not concerned if AIT's report is true or not but I can remember this same station painting Goodluck Jonathan black and publishing all sorts of positive things about IBB when they were already bribed by the later. if this is the kind of media we have(bcoz they are one of the loudest voices among TV houses in Nigeria ), then Nigeria is in big trouble. I want to believe they broadcasting everything to favour Mr President now bcoz he afford to buy them now since he has suddenly grown fat financial muscles after handling the affairs of the nation. meanwhile salient truths are kept secret

SAD REALITY; APPLICABLE TO 90% OF MEDIA HOUSES WORLDWIDE.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Mubbyleey(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Nelsonflexxx:
yes ooo. U're damn right...
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Adyrin(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Olodo like your grandpa BulyHari......
Its rallied not railed!
Ram!!!
eleko1:
The same AIT we railed around and save from their dooms now turned their back on the masses.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by gratiaeo(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
rozayx5:
grin
so called sophisticated South West in the pocket of a neighbourhood drug dealer grin grin
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by emperorchedda(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Dahveydson:
The joke continues....
I tell u bro
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by samuelson06(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
bruh. I am not writing an essay here. So I dnt tink I v to write everything letter after leta. It was a typographic error. Because of 'has' instead of 'have'. Bruh take time.

Go away abeg. Who are you telling to take time? I feel sorry for any JAMBITE that'll attend your class. When writing short rubbi-sh has entered your blood, you are here claiming you ain't writing essay. Is it until you write essay that you can write well?
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Proffdada: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by stevolutionary(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2015
bright007:
Like someone said yesterday.....

if A = B and B = C, then A = C.

It is now obvious that Tinubu is a thief (a renowned one for that matter), and we also know that he is the chief sponsor of the certificateless herdsman called Buhari (with our stolen money of course). In another development, the certificateless herdsman lied on oath recently and committed perjury, an offense that is punishable under the law. It is also a fact that a liar must be a thief.

Hence Buhari is a thief and shouldnt be voted for

my tots= ur tots
Buhari is a thief
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by noskybanj(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Yomieluv:

Must he contest 4 a public position b4 smfin would b said of his actions? Clear conscience fears no accusations
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Jowonloju(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
AIT will soon become history, since the owner have decided to use it, as a political tool. Already it has lose its popularity. But very soon pangs of distress will bury the TV Station.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Malawian(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:
Adedi'BU' control ibadan in a corrupt way till he died
Just b'cos of he do provide Amala and Ewedu for them
Here, some "n'gbati n'gbati people" are still under thiefnu'BU' spell through they comment

Is only in africa you will see criminal like Tinubu challenging media house without any point

How I wish we have a good government

The likes of Tinubu, obu-sor-njor (obj) and ibb supose to be cooling in kirikiri by now

Nonesense from "BU BU" linage

#quoteme@yourownrisk

well, they want to give us 'BU' hari. grin grin
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by cecejobs(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
This is really a business year for legal practitioners. Electoral petitions never even start, both from state house to governorship, national assemblies and presidency. Election; MakingMoneyForLegalPractitionals2015
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by frainc(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
tammie24:

cheesy cheesy
E pain u reach bone abi
That's just the bitter truth
Nobody gives a sh1t about what's going on in that sh1thole of yours including the 1diot that liked ur post, even he/she wants to know what's going on in the south west.
Na God do am wink cheesy
Pain me?
Something must be wrong with your front brain
To show that my post hit you more than what I could imagine, you went ahead and abuse the innocent hands that liked my post

You are gone mhen

You can't just remain in that hole and talk about my region
Kid, if you wanna lean, please move around the country and see how well my region has develop

You need to lean boy, south south or south east will never be a one way road like your n'gbati n'gbati people

Just to show that your linage do not have a direction
Fred Ajudua that your folks called father of 419 was giving a title back then in ibadan kingdom just b'cos he knows how to provide Amala and Ewedu to hungry people like you and your kingdom

The only thing that still keep igbos in lagos till now is only the sea port

Orbu-sor-njor (obj) knows that if federal govt should provide Good road and international standard sea port for us in east
Lagos will just be empty like christmas period
That is why he refuse to do anything there for good 8years

Now that jonathan is doing, your baba want to die

Lil kid please move round and see for yourself
Calaba sea port is on the way o
Just wait,lean and tell your generation the story

Orgeme wey vum naya

I'm fvcking ready for your type mhen

#Quoteme@yourownrisk
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by klodike(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
SENSE!!!!! You have my like and share.
VcStunner:
Nigeria has trully risen to a whole new political level.. Thanks to the APC, now the political conciousness of an average nigerian is well above 75% (a pass mark). We will get ther someday. No hidding place for irrelevant crappy politicians in govt after dis era. Gej has been slow owning to d fact dat his tactics is quite integrated into all sectors and coming from ground up. I really think d opposition has given a fight and he's ready to speed things up. My joy is that he's been on the right track just d speed. So in one way, Tinubu,Amaechi and GMB are good tools for nigeria, but GEJ remaineth the best leader those 3, you and I will ever have. Befor u criticize, make sure to view in 3 dimentions first
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by nickxtra(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
I can remember that as a student, I contributed 50 Naira to make sure AIT survives, now it is being used by politicians against percieved political enemies of Dokpesi's party, PDP.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by biodunid: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
OBJ sponsored GEJ in 2011 but Nigerians never campaigned against GEJ on the basis of OBJ's sins.

Yomieluv:

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by pallybrown(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
slightlyMad:
dont worry, AIT in the north will be brought down.
Are u seeing your life and how ur displaying ur stupidity
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by chemicool: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:
Adedi'BU' control ibadan in a corrupt way till he died
Just b'cos of he do provide Amala and Ewedu for them
Here, some "n'gbati n'gbati people" are still under thiefnu'BU' spell through they comment

Is only in africa you will see criminal like Tinubu challenging media house without any point

How I wish we have a good government

The likes of Tinubu, obu-sor-njor (obj) and ibb supose to be cooling in kirikiri by now

Nonesense from "BU BU" linage

#quoteme@yourownrisk

Your father never held any political office and you just succeeded in cursing your doomed parents.

1 Like

Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by Blackkie: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
The documentary is CHANGE personified.
If Tinubu is man enough, let him attack AIT needfully.
Re: AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage by ewepeters(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
it is cristal clear dar AIT is just fabricating lie with no base ...but with d back up of the ruleing party Asiwaju can not make anything frm court...all i knw is dat people av realise the truth and all ready for change...
Only 5 likes for change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / Aisha Buhari Prays At The Prophet Moh’d (PBUH) Mosque In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.