Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School (27052 Views)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / When You Did Make Up On Debt ( Photo) / How Many Did This Back In School Days (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by streetzdreamz(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

A very cute one at that.
funny but true,natural looks rocks gal,kip t up.
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by stonecoldcafe: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
k
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by sexyattorney(f): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2015
condralbede:
TransGENDER.
LOL
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Smh!
How can you say a guy looks tantalizing..
Trust me, dem dey yansh eachother grin
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by arvinsloane(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

A very cute one at that.
A pishure of a very cute Tom Boy or ............. Adonbilivit
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Gombs(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
mployer:

Coming from a pastor.

How did you know?

corrupt mind!

what if I meant gay as in happy? undecided
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by DonaldGenes(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

No I don't. First time I used it, it made me feel uncomfortable. Wearing heels and acting prim and proper makes me feel uncomfortable too.

That reminds me, I wanna ask you a Question in relation to one of your thread
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by mployer(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gombs:

corrupt mind!

what if I meant gay as in happy? undecided

If I hear..
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Trust me, dem dey yansh eachother grin
OP is another Denrele in the making.
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
DonaldGenes:

That reminds me, I wanna ask you a Question in relation to one of your thread
Lol! I think I know which. No I did not get pregnant for my boyfriend's grandpa. I just joined NL newly and I thought all threads made frontage. People were really immature on that thread, did not go back to it again.
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Gorgeous58(f): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why would a man agree to wear make-up like a woman,is he gay or what?
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol! I think I know which. No I did not get pregnant for my boyfriend's grandpa. I just joined NL newly and I thought all threads made frontage. People were really immature on that thread, did not go back to it again.

Smiles, Surprised how you pre-empt my thought, albeit, the reason iNeeded to ask you was because of the high respect I got for you ever since iNoticed the way you chit-chat.....
I am.impressed, I pray you continue to be a good girl

1 Like

Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 06, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Smiles, Surprised how you pre-empt my thought, albeit, the reason iNeeded to ask you was because of the high respect I got for you ever since iNoticed the way you chit-chat.....
I am.impressed, I pray you continue to be a good girl
I can sense wooing
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
sapiorxxual:
I can sense wooing

Nope! I am not, I am just amazed she knew I wanted to ask her about her Topic which she was pregnant for her Grandpa
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Gombs(m): 3:11am On Mar 07, 2015
mployer:

If I hear..

lol...noticed he was doing artwork of some sort. noticed the beards part? grin
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by udysweet(f): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Lmao! U watched dat movie too? The dictator! Btw I know dis pikin for lib,frm comments der methinks he's gay sha,I might be wrong or rite o
dejt4u:
The beard is lyk dat of Superior Admiral General Aladeen of Republic of Wadiya.

Your neck is girl'ish'..

With the makeup, you look lyk gay
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
udysweet:
Lmao! U watched dat movie too? The dictator! Btw I know dis pikin for lib,frm comments der methinks he's gay sha,I might be wrong or rite o

"there's a number in the name"
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by udysweet(f): 2:29am On Mar 15, 2015
*confused* wch number mbok o,lol
neoapocalypse:

"there's a number in the name"
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2015
udysweet:
*confused* wch number mbok o,lol
it's one of the funniest part in the movie
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by udysweet(f): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Hahahah! Don't mind me,afta I replied u remembad.
"Wats ur name? Lahdis,lahdis wat? Ladis washkrooom" "u mean ur name is ladies washroom?I say wat is ur name?maximuuum. Maximum wat? Maximuum occupancy,120. U mean der is number in ur name?"
Loool
Yeah true one of d funniets part of d movie jare. Infact I'll wipe it up frm my lappy and watch again,tnx for remindin me!
neoapocalypse:

it's one of the funniest part in the movie
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahah! Don't mind me,afta I replied u remembad.
"Wats ur name? Lahdis,lahdis wat? Ladis washkrooom" "u mean ur name is ladies washroom?I say wat is ur name?maximuuum. Maximum wat? Maximuum occupancy,120. U mean der is number in ur name?"
Loool
Yeah true one of d funniets part of d movie jare. Infact I'll wipe it up frm my lappy and watch again,tnx for remindin me!

Any time I remember that part I can't keep myself from laughing
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by udysweet(f): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin
neoapocalypse:

Any time I remember that part I can't keep myself from laughing
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Osheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Denrele ain't got nothing on you!!! Keep rocking it!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
masonkz:
Osheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Denrele ain't got nothing on you!!! Keep rocking it!!! grin grin grin
thank you.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream / Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Dresses(ankara,lace And George) / Ladies, Would You Rock This '2018' Hairstyle For New Year? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.