Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (23599 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by adahgold(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
bright007:
Seriously....he is right on this one. He has every right to admire other women (but he cant do them.).

yes...you need to work on your self-confidence. or better still since you know what catches his gaze, go ahead and enhance yours e.g wear butt pad, if your boobbs are loyal to gravity, work on that too.

loyal boobs.... Can't stop laughing..
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by 2scorehigh(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
prettyjo:
ignore him and act as if it does not pain you.he will definitely get tired.

Funny. Some advice I see here.

Don't you see the problem here? No matter what the woman does, the man will still be having his fun.

He's not doing it to make her mad so ignoring him won't work. Acting as if it doesn't pain her wouldn't work because it does pain.

My humble submission, the woman in question is just insecure! So her husband is right, she should get help.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Franchise21(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2015
I see nothing wrong wiv wat he's doing... it's allowed!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2015
The truth is yes men would look at other women, but doing it in your presence especially after you've mentioned your discomfort with this habit, is plain disrespectful period!
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by slightlyMad(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
dont just stare at other men, look at them seductively over a longer period, do it daily until he stops
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by IYADARA(f): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't fink u should complain cos u said dis has been his habit even before u married him. Dis means u have to learn to cope wit it and put it in prayers and hope he will change with the touch of prayer. If he started dis after marriage I wud have talked odawise.....don't ever nag cos it won't change anything in fact start enjoying d view with him and put it DAT it doesn't bother u......
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by IYADARA(f): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Franchise21:
I see nothing wrong wiv wat he's doing... it's allowed!!!
. so disrespecting ur woman is allowed.....oga ooo
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Franchise21(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
IYADARA:
. so disrespecting ur woman is allowed.....oga ooo
He's nt disrespecting her. Hes just admiring God's creature. so far he doesn't commit adultery
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by pwerrymansion(f): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
andyanders:

Well said here.I still keep saying it that you cannot change an adult unless himself does.When a habit is formed, it takes the grace of God to change that person. Only an insane man would act the way OP's husband does when with your legally married woman.That is showing disrespect to her person.A responsible man should be able to control his spirit mind.Op's husband must be cheating on the woman and cannot stop doing that.

Anyway, some women will knowingly plunge themselves into problem and after start complaining.She knew of this and still believed he would change.Too bad.
my dear, this is exactly what I keep hammering on even on forums like NL. Most time I receive insults for trying to tell people that marriage don't necessarily change people automatically. Whatever you cannot condone or change whist courting/dating, YOU WILL NOT CHANGE IF MARRIED! Any relationship bereft of respect is a No No for me.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by mya1: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Op your husband obviously sees nothing wrong with it so it would be quite difficult to change, not impossible but difficult.

You said you tried to play his game at him but I believe you didn't play it well.Many people don't know how it hurts until they find themselves in the exact situation.

I can tell you he didn't seem bothered because he was convinced you were doing it out of spite and not actually because you were checking out a guy.
Most men are naturally jealous ,so for him not to have reacted, he knows you were playing a very obvious psychology on him

Here's an idea
You've complained and it hasn't yielded anything,now stop complaining.
When next he ogles and involves you, actively participate, in fact drop one or two comments ( not snide).
This is the way psychology works, when he's under the impression that you've accepted him for who he is and warmed into his habit.You then play his game back at him.

A scenario " honey, on my way back from work today , I saw a really pretty lady- got some junk in the trunk and some good bosoms but that wasn't what got me ..You needed to see her guy, Omg! The guy oozes sexiness all over..gosh , I was just staring o..The guy is foinnnee!"

Note, do not go over the top with this-nothing personal to indicate you're lusting.Just give the impression that you're admiring God's creation.

Trust me, with time - he would begin to feel the bitter taste of his own medicine.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
You see, thats the problem with booking space (marrying a man before another woman does). Instead of u to read what OP wrote first (study the man), u went and booked space (marry). Now, Seun is on ur asss(Hes staring at other women's baka). grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jesus said "If you keep looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her, you have already commited adultery in your heart"! Since he loves commenting a lot about the sizes of assets he sees on women, he has already committed adultery and has been doing it right in front of you. Its possible he has cheated in your absence. Too bad. What you cannot tolerate in marriage, do not tolerate in courtship. I am sure you were the type that was forming 'Hard woman' who cares less about it while dating, perhaps you even joined him in commenting about their assets so as to appear like you aint insecure. My dear, no need to form. If something makes you jealous, you better show it and let your partner know how you feel o. This goes to ladies who condone open flirting in their presence and form 'the most secure babe in the world'. No one who is in love with a partner would feel secure about that.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by JoeCutie(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Ogle. This almost caused a misunderstanding between me and my ex. He could boldly say that he likes ogling sexy girls. I know what that word means, and it's not good for a partner to keep ogling the opposite sex when they are in a relationship, as this could arouse a sexual desire. It's okay to take a glance once in a while, but to keep ogling? Not cool at all. embarassed
Ogle! I remember this word very well. Girls are actually deadlier and more annoying as regards this. They can like to ogle cute guys. When they are not ogling cute guys, what else? Issorai. undecided

When girls do something, it's okay. But when guys do that same thing, it's blown out of proportion. That's how selfish they are. Double standard! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by joseph1832(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

When will women stop playing GOD and believe they could change a man just like that
They never learn and many of them still believe they can change any man!.

I had this friend way back in university who smokes weed like no mans business. He met this girl whom he toasted and she agreed to date him, her friends vehemently told her "of all the men ins school you opted for an igbo smoker" she shrugged them off and told them she'll change him that she has never failed to make men desist from their bad habits.

Before you know it, this girl has already started smoking weed, in short she even smokes weed more than the guy.

The greatest thing you can do to upset her is to remind her she said she'll change the guy, I tell you, she'll literally bite your head off!.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ijustdey: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Islie:

Why do I have this feeling that this woman is just insecure.
Just because he is never bothered about you having attention from other guys and you are worried about his......

This woman need to be school, atleast he hasn't cross the border line

feeling insecure is her major problem
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
THAT NO BE PROBLEM AT ALL.

As he dey look, you too should look.

AH!!! IF NA ME I GO LOOK EVERYTHING IN TROUSERS.

I WILL BE ANALYZING THE SHAPES AND SIZE OF EVERY BLOKOS I SEE FOR HIM.

smiley smiley grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Juliesexy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

Is that them reason he is now your exundecided
Nope. grin
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Juliesexy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ogle! I remember this word very well. Girls are actually deadlier and more annoying as regards this. They can like to ogle cute guys. When they are not ogling cute guys, what else? Issorai. undecided

When girls do something, it's okay. But when guys do that same thing, it's blown out of proportion. That's how selfish they are. Double standard! undecided
Talking from experience, Joe? I see bitterness in your point, though your point is true. You talk like someone that has been at the receiving end of this shii. embarassed
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by JoeCutie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Talking from experience, Joe? I see bitterness in your point, though your point is true. You talk like someone that has been at the receiving end of this shii. embarassed
Lol. Funny enough, a very large percentage of relationships has seen this shii, from either or the both partners. So it's not something new. These things happen everyday. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by mikolo80: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
you better follow him and ogle(admire/make fun of their onshore offshore dichotomy) and stop giving yourself stroke
so long as he iis not neglecting you

no 100% man
better manage your 98% man
before you end up with 65% man
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Nope. grin

Better

But I do hope he changed after you made your concerns known to him
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
They never learn and many of them still believe they can change any man!.

I had this friend way back in university who smokes weed like no mans business. He met this girl whom he toasted and she agreed to date him, her friends vehemently told her "of all the men ins school you opted for an igbo smoker" she shrugged them off and told them she'll change him that she has never failed to make men desist from their bad habits.

Before you know it, this girl has already started smoking weed, in short she even smokes weed more than the guy.

The greatest thing you can do to upset her is to remind her she said she'll change the guy, I tell you, she'll literally bite your head off!.

Such a moving story......
That's what the ladies needs to know

Before you fall for the guy,...... Use your head and instinct because that doesn't fail you.
Her head and instinct must have told her she is taking a bad decision but she stick to it and the guy did influence her. (That's not love but stupidity)
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
U are just being jealous unnecessarily. At least he's not sleeping around. So chill and b hapi
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Juliesexy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

Better

But I do hope he changed after you made your concerns known to him
Yeah, he did. I thought, but I was wrong. He cheated 3 times. The first two times, I forgave him. When he did it the 3rd time, I couldn't take it anymore. We liked each other, but something wasn't just right.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Yeah, he did. I thought, but I was wrong. He cheated 3 times. The first two times, I forgave him. When he did it the 3rd time, I couldn't take it anymore. We liked each other, but something wasn't just right.

That's great......
That shows that their isn't any similarly with this topic because the wife says he never cheat just that the guy just ogles around their beauty and compliment them
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Alejhandro:
U are just being jealous unnecessarily. At least he's not sleeping around. So chill and b hapi

Exactly.......

She is feeling insecure and seems she knows she couldn't meet up with the class of those ladies his husband talks and compliment about
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by rhames(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
What if it happens the other way round?
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Juliesexy(f): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

That's great......
That shows that their isn't any similarly with this topic because the wife says he never cheat just that the guy just ogles around their beauty and compliment them
Alright
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ijustdey: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
rhames:
What if it happens the other way round?

the woman tried it but she got tired when she sees that her husband wasn't moved

read the OP post again

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by urchbarbie(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
I left my ex who I loved so much cox of dis issue. Its not sometin to be condoned. When we r togeda and a babes who may be cuter dan I walks by, his attention wld zero in on her. If I wasn't dere, it wld av been his prblm, but right bfr me. That shows ure not enough for him. I had to let go. If I had stayed put, maybe married him,Now, ild be crying foulplay like dis lady. Sometinx don't just disappear
dre11:

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by andyanders: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
urchbarbie:
I left my ex who I loved so much cox of dis issue. Its not sometin to be condoned. When we r togeda and a babes who may be cuter dan I walks by, his attention wld zero in on her. If I wasn't dere, it wld av been his prblm, but right bfr me. That shows ure not enough for him. I had to let go. If I had stayed put, maybe married him,Now, ild be crying foulplay like dis lady. Sometinx don't just disappear

You are reasonable to have listened to your instinct and left the guy. You cannot change an adult, unless by The Grace of God. Human beings are very hard to please. When a habit is formed, even if the mans wife is more beautiful than the lady in question, the man must keep doing what he knows doing===to ogle women. Maybe their bre=a-st,leg, asssssss.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by urchbarbie(f): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Tnx dear! It wasn't easy, but am sure it was d best decision
andyanders:

You are reasonable to have listened to your instinct and left the guy. You cannot change an adult, unless by The Grace of God. Human beings are very hard to please. When a habit is formed, even if the mans wife is more beautiful than the lady in question, the man must keep doing what he knows doing===to ogle women. Maybe their bre=a-st,leg, asssssss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / My Wedding Pics / I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.