Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner (23823 Views)

Photos From Maryam Abacha’s 68th Birthday Celebration / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Celebration Yesterday / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Susulayboi: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Buy a CAR from us at lower price to get Free third party insurance liability (Damage) between 1.00 - 900,00.00 for the first year. call 08036600202
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by AnnieAnnie(f): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
20pounds:
It seems all the looters and their wives were born in March.

First Mariam, today is OBJ...

Happy Birthday to them ndi ori.

Pls march is not for evil people o. Papa E.A. Adeboye was born dis mnth too
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by chidistone: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Toaskarity:
I don't think that lady deserve any publicity in any so called Nigerian media.if justice were to serve she should be sleeping in jail now..

Just like Buhari!
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Hope she will LIVE FOREVER with all these MONEYS she and her HUSBAND engulfed...

Because it will be a SHAME , that after looting all these U FAIL to make it to at least 200years.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nctrice(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
:-XHmmmmm,still eating d looth of dt tif!diaisGOD o#
wouldn't you have been a better thief?
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by totorimi: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
See them, i dont know why we are like this in this country. In those days if they say ones family member stole money talkless of the head of the family that family is finished as they cannot come out in public again but what do we see even right here on NL. Instead of Nlanders to tell them the truth they are here talking turenchi.

When the man was looting the nation dry they were there enjoying it with him and how am i even sure its not our money they used to throw the party for her. Abeg lemme go and hustle jor.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by harry509: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Former First Lady Mariam Sani Abacha yesterday March 4th turned 68. And to celebrate, her family threw her a birthday dinner at the Le Meridien Hotel, Douala. Pictured below are the happy celebrant, Mrs Miriam, her daughter Gumsu and Gumsu's billionaire Cameroonian husband Mohamadou Bayero Fadil.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/photos-from-mariam-abachas-68th.html
dis Abacha family supose 2 b n jail by now, and they Rr now celebrity. UmmmmmM! Now I know dat corruption is nigeria watchward. God is watchn....
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by penielHBK(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Money speaks: y'all should listen
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Missonas(f): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
ichidodo:
When did Cameroon have billionaires?? Gumsu's hubby benefitting from Nigeria's corrupt northern elites.
Makes me wonder where his family at.Always introducing him as Gumsu's 'billonaire' husband.Abacha's family be celebrating him like a trophy.Where are her sons btw

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Susulayboi: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Buy a CAR from us at lower price to get Free third party insurance liability (Damage) between 1.00 - 900,00.00 for the first year. call 08036600202
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by mmsen: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Why do I keep seeing criminals beung celebrate this board?

People keep making noise about GEJ and Buhari when none is as evil or destructive as this family has been.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by ebenice(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2015
moral lesson: you only live once....drake

and you'll only be rememberd by what you have done.....DLBC hymn book

for a good name is far better than riches......book of proverbs

HBD all thesame.. ...me
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Laid2001: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
The beautiful dame of yesteryear!
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by adahgold(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2015
She no wan gree ooo. Make tinz.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by House24(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2015
HBD
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by BSF: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
pazino:
good. nah only God sure pass, nice trades wanna join me?

I wanna join.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by MRLINGTON(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2015
They still got trillions to spend nd federal gov't is already tired
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol grin
DoTheNeedful:

Yimu undecided. After you don open thread and look her pictures wella to see how much she has changed abi
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
AnnieAnnie:

Pls march is not for evil people o. Papa E.A. Adeboye was born dis mnth too

He is also part of our problem. All these 'god of men' instead of men of God are.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday Hajiya Maryam, WLLNP... U are simply the best. Thank u ma'am for everything.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by akatonero(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
All this people should be in jail by now
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Fawklicant: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
There is no way that woman is 68 years.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
happy birthday ma.

Gumsu is taller than I expected.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by godG: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
20pounds:

Chief Obafemi Awolowo tomorrow.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
godG:

Chief Obafemi Awolowo tomorrow.

Well...Awolowo, at a time, during his life time was accused like Tinubu of buying up and converting the entire Lagos to his personal estate.

While the government, then, accused him of this, he had people come to welcome him at the airport, from a trip overseas, with placards that read; "Awolowo buy more land. Buy the whole of Lagos"

Atiku Abubakar is accused of the samething in Yola, today.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by pazino: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
BSF:

I wanna join.

ok. call me on 08187296547
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Wendy80(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
20pounds:

grin hehehehehehhe grin
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Ayesman(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Toaskarity:
I don't think that lady deserve any publicity in any so called Nigerian media.if justice were to serve she should be sleeping in jail now..

Why, explain pls. Thanks
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ayesman:

Why, explain pls. Thanks
She and her spouse deprived a set of human being their opportunity to survive on this planet through the means of STEALING public money! Thanks.
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by pazino: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
BSF:

I wanna join.

ok beep me 08187296547
Re: Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner by VNOS(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Seriously, she looks really UGLY to me. I don't see what guys are complimenting on. And I make that statement without bias.

Now on a more personal note, I find it really surprising and just appalling at the way Nigerians have given these people celebrity status when they should do the exact opposite. If a thief comes to steal from ur family, and not just chicken change but almost ur entire family savings, and also murdered some of your family members in the process, will you go clapping and hailing that thief's family members? Especially when his family where in full support of his actions and even flaunt his ill gotten wealth? WOW! Nigerians never cease to amaze me. THINK people. And for once please have some dignity and self discipline. I mean I see some comments on here that tells me that some peeps actually wouldn't mind being in their shoes. One fellow here even sounds like he worships them/her.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The State Of Nkannah Bridge That Connects Arochukwu Community To Akwa Ibom / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike / Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Visits Flood-Ravaged Areas in Ijebu-Ode - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.