Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer (37812 Views)

AU To Partner NYSC On Skills Acquisition For Youths / Advice To NYSC On Oversized And Substandard Kits Given To Our Corpers / The Current Stance Of NYSC On Pcms Callup Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by seunoni34(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2015
If you will like to do the registration on your own for privacy reasons , or if you have not yet registered and you want to know what the registration process looks like.
Below are the screenshots of the steps taken in the NYSC registration process
NOTE: These are not all the steps , just the ones I could manage to do earlier this morning , will update you later when I'm back from work.
N.B you will have to find the nearest SIM registration/ NYSC centre to get a digital persona scanner and connect to your system when you get to the fingerprint scanning page. Download the drivers here [url]http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/downloads/RTE%20(32%20bit%20Machine).zip[/url].

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by seunoni34(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Wow! front page already.
Thank you mods!
Been busy at work since morning, I will update you guys soon, batch A15 is real!
All the best everyone
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by seunoni34(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
step 5 & 6

1 Share

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by seunoni34(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
further updates will be posted here
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
is it a must to pay 3k or its for those that wish to have there callup number and call up letter on there mail

good response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by seunoni34(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
wilsondave:
is it a must to pay 3k or its for those that wish to have there callup number and call up letter on there mail

good response will be appreciated
Its not a must, But if you wish to print out your call up letter online then you have to pay the N3000. Regards

1 Like

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Phummiegold(f): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Pls, Are we going to print out any receipt for the payment of 3k?
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Ricardo2400(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2015
BigUps to the op for this info menh...cos these reg has been abit stressful, complicated n annoying...bt its going to be easier nw

Rep#A15

2 Likes

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by lokoloko84(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
seunoni34:
further updates will be posted here
Please, I tried to do my registration online but on the senate list I got a response of no record found. I was mobilized in school.Do you have any idea about this please.
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Babyboy1986(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by ObaOlodo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cool....

1 Like

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
oya make i try am
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by gistmelove(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by cyberdurable(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
is dis for pple dt wants to go wit batch A?
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by iwezor1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by aghaibiam(f): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
What about those of us over 30 years who are expecting exemption. Are we still going to register and pay?
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by yokiti: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyberdurable:
is dis for pple dt wants to go wit batch A?
Yes, its for prospective 2015 batch A corp members

1 Like

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by jimohibrahim(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
this year on my mind
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by AmakaDNB(f): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by chimah3(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by acidtalk: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Don't just go to NYSC camp and depend on the stipends the government dishes out to you monthly.

Be creative, have a plan and savings and don't come out hoping to get a salary paying job.

Times are getting tougher and so should you all brace up and be more focused

5 Likes

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by ichommy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weldone OP

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval / NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.