Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

She Deserves Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deserves Better (1307 Views)

To The Girl Who Deserves Better (from A Man, With Love) / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? / He/she Deserves That Special Gift:::::: Come In Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Telling her you love her isn’t just enough…

You need to act it more than say it…..

I know she nags a lot… Be patient…

I know most times you more reasonable but don’t rub it in on her….

She’s weaker you are stronger but she is smarter……

Why look outside? She’s got it all… As my old friend once said…”Toto na toto.”

Whether the other lady has got a bigger booty (just a meaningless bump) no matter how you squeeze it nothing will come out except shit n fart….

The fact your lady is with you means she has sacrificed all for you but the fact that the other lady is not with you means she don’t give a shit about you….

Be more diplomatic…. She doesn't like it when you impose on her….

When she’s at it again, show her you are more matured than her….. Listen, smile and tell her you are sorry….. It’s costless but it goes a long way……

I know she could be provoking and annoying but hitting her will only make things worse….. Prevent it

Treat her right and she will bring out the best in you……

Many times friends turn their backs on you, but she’s there with you taking your shit as it comes till you grey n lanky….

Love her, adore her, please her, go out of your way for her….. She deserves more.

see more http://www.browngarri.com

Re: She Deserves Better by SuperSuave(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
There's more to big boot.y and boo.bs than what you stated..........just pleasure tho
Re: She Deserves Better by Boland(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
If she can can do the same, then she deserves all what you listed but if not, it's bullshit..

1 Like

Re: She Deserves Better by iceberylin(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
And we also deserve better...

We sef we be human being na angry
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Boland:
If she can can do the same, then she deserves all what you listed but if not, it's bullshit..

ladies are like clay... if you mold them to become a beautiful sculpture then you can be proud of your work.... In most cases it is what you give is what you get
Re: She Deserves Better by bamog(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided just tell me aw diz post go make ATM dispense as low as 50naira!!! 1st to comment sha!!!
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
There's more to big boot.y and boo.bs than what you stated..........just pleasure tho

Nope there's nothing bro. it just a mind blowing intrigue.... it doesn't add value to character.... Superficial stuffs
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
bamog:
undecided just tell me aw diz post go make ATM dispense as low as 50naira!!! 1st to comment sha!!!

Guy if you have the rare privilege to treat dangote's daughter this way, tell me how you will remain broke n bursted ever again in your journey of life?

Sometimes the key to a man's opening lies in the hands of his woman. Hence the phrase better half...
Re: She Deserves Better by bamog(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
riddler4real:

Guy if you have the rare privilege to treat dangote's daughter this way, tell me how you will remain broke n bursted ever again in your journey of life?

Sometimes the key to a man's opening lies in the hands of his woman. Hence the phrase better half...
undecided
riddler4real:

hmm!! U like saying rubbish!! Aw dangote's daughter affect wetin ah dey tok!! We nid change!! GMB til 2019
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
bamog:
undecided hmm!! U like saying rubbish!! Aw dangote's daughter affect wetin ah dey tok!! We nid change!! GMB til 2019

olodo get my point...

Sai Baba!
Re: She Deserves Better by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
nice one op grin
Re: She Deserves Better by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
It has to be reciprocated for it to be a perfect picture.

As I no get six packs, money and car make she still love me die.

Emi deserve better gan cheesy
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
nice one op grin

Thanx jare...

check www.browngarri.com for more
Re: She Deserves Better by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
riddler4real:

Thanx jare...

check www.browngarri.com for more
alright smiley
Re: She Deserves Better by bamog(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2015
riddler4real:

olodo get my point...

Sai Baba!
grin ehn!! Ehn!! U are nw talking!! Sai buhari!! Nah u be olodo!!
Re: She Deserves Better by falconey(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
OP you have no clue how valuable the BOOTY is.........is not about squeezing it, just looking at it brings great pleasure and when you lay your hands on it during sex makes you last longer.( Typing from 10years experience)
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
OP you have no clue how valuable the BOOTY is.........is not about squeezing it, just looking at it brings great pleasure and when you lay your hands on it during sex makes you last longer.( Typing from 10years experience)

I am not against big booty, there's nothing wrong with it.... Some guys could diss a really good lady for some chic with a bigger booty..... Which is what I am against....
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:

Sexual matters are more mental than physical, whatever u choose to instigate your mental satisfaction on depends on the amount of emphasis you position your perception. It is a proven fact........
Re: She Deserves Better by falconey(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
riddler4real:

I am not against big booty, there's nothing wrong with it.... Some guys could diss a really good lady for some chic with a bigger booty..... Which is what I am against....

dude you shouldn't be against something so powerful even the number1 citizen of any country could fall for it.
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
dude you shouldn't be against something so powerful even the number1 citizen of any country could fall for it.

But every true successful man would go for bigger brains than bigger booty.... what would you?
Re: She Deserves Better by falconey(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
riddler4real:

But every true successful man would go for bigger brains than bigger booty.... what would you?
ok a true successful man will always go for bigger boot, he is successful he has nothing to loose, but a man who want to be successful should go for bigger brain it gonna help him get there.
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
ok a true successful man will always go for bigger boot, he is successful he has nothing to loose, but a man who want to be successful should go for bigger brain it gonna help him get there.

You know it is more difficult to maintain success than to achieve it.... having the right brains around would affirm your success not deplete it..... fact.
I rather be a wise successful man.... you know in most cases the kind of woman u go for rubs on u. Take for instance, our dear President GEJ grin
Re: She Deserves Better by falconey(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2015
riddler4real:

You know it is more difficult to maintain success than to achieve it.... having the right brains around would affirm your success not deplete it..... fact.
I rather be a wise successful man.... you know in most cases the kind of woman u go for rubs on u. Take for instance, our dear President GEJ grin
as I said he has nothing to lose, GEJ is not losing. the reason majority of nigerians are against him is not because of his wife' brain but his performance.( And mama peace gat no butt)
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
as I said he has nothing to lose, GEJ is not losing. the reason majority of nigerians are against him is not because of his wife' brain but his performance.( And mama peace gat no butt)

Bro, there is a lot of influence u can get from ur partner that will affect ur decisions and actions. That's a proven fact. GEJ is regarded globally n locally as underperforming.... at least u stated his achievements on one of ur posts.....GEJ has everything to loose, why do u think he postponed the elections, why do u think he devalued the naira so he can bribe anyone bribeable, why do u think he's trying to stop the use of PVC n card readers, why do u think he's trying to oust Jega? If he's got nothing to loose he will not kneel before the largest Pentecostal churches in Nigeria begging for their votes stylishly.... And who told you Patience does not have a big booty? U don see am before? Her booty is apparently the biggest part of her body... take a closer look...
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 5:00am On Mar 07, 2015
wink
Re: She Deserves Better by riddler4real(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
smiley
Re: She Deserves Better by Hennyhorlah(f): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Exactly!!! If guys can treat us dis way den we will show u we also cares. Thereby,dere will be no nid 4 breaking up

(1) (Reply)

...which man is holding a hoe... / My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be / A Man With An Ego Is Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.