Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Stingy Me And Wise Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Me And Wise Her (2499 Views)

…between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I wouldn't use the word 'rude'. Your approach reeked of immaturity and insincerity.

I keep saying this, sex isn't the benefit of being in a relationship. We should all understand that.

There are way better reasons to cling to a woman.

You claimed that the lady is fun all through and you love her company, isn't that a good reason to hold on to her and forfeit the idea of having sex already?

We should be able to decipher that we really need in the opposite gender and got for it. Don't let the notion 'Failure to phuck your girlfriend means you're a failure' becloud your original intent of moving into a union.
Gbam
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by 7footre(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided Is High Time Some Ghuys, Get Themselves Brains

"No More Stvpidity, Never Again"

#TeamWiseUp

@Op You Ain't Stingy, Rather You Wise
Never again brotherly
Hawlahscho:
You approached exactly d way Barcelona approaches d goal post. "sharp and fast, tactically" grin
As a confirm barca fan, I concur!!
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
You approached exactly d way Barcelona approaches d goal post. "sharp and fast, tactically" grin
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by donigspain(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
@OP

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Hawlahscho(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by kellsV(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
For those that said that I was rude I'm decision. I wasn't looking for a virgin that I will add to my pay roll. I needed a girl that would offer me anything that I will need from a lady while I take care of my responsibilities . This was clearly stated to her but the annoying part was For her to tell me bluntly that I should forget about that. I sat and recalled how many time I sent her airtime that she hardly called but only flash most times. Years are gone when I will catch a grenade for a lady just to prove love as they called it.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
#Never again should you allow a girl take you for a ride by making you her money bag while sealing her cherry off for you.

#Never again should you be clouded with the phrase ladies often use " u ain't a real man or gentleman" just to get money out of u.

#Never again should you be friendzoned by a girl while she keeps using u as a mugu to buy the things she needs.

#Never again should you even think of asking us if taken such decision of yours was right @ Op.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by danot1030: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Guy I give you kudo, you didn't fall my hand.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Mcslize: 5:16am On Mar 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I wouldn't use the word 'rude'. Your approach reeked of immaturity and insincerity.

I keep saying this, sex isn't the benefit of being in a relationship. We should all understand that.

There are way better reasons to cling to a woman.

You claimed that the lady is fun all through and you love her company, isn't that a good reason to hold on to her and forfeit the idea of having sex already?

We should be able to decipher that we really need in the opposite gender and got for it. Don't let the notion 'Failure to phuck your girlfriend means you're a failure' becloud your original intent of moving into a union.

Any girl that always demand material things from a guy and always want a guy to spend on her but always claiming a virgin is nothing but a dishonest selfish girl.

The good girl will never demand for things excessively from a guy. U expect d OP to spend on her while she shower her luv on another guy in school who haven't even given her 1kobo or even think of buying her Torch light Nokia? If it is u will u do it? Will u spend on a girl all ur hard earn money but whenever u make advances for a kiss she will bluntly ward u off? How will u feel?

No real guy will be ready to be a MAGA to any girl these days. U spend on her while in ur back she give it to another morra phucker Nigga. I support the OP for changing his mind.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by Mcslize: 5:27am On Mar 06, 2015
kellsV:
For those that said that I was rude I'm decision. I wasn't looking for a virgin that I will add to my pay roll. I needed a girl that would offer me anything that I will need from a lady while I take care of my responsibilities . This was clearly stated to her but the annoying part was For her to tell me bluntly that I should forget about that. I sat and recalled how many time I sent her airtime that she hardly called but only flash most times. Years are gone when I will catch a grenade for a lady just to prove love as they called it.

u did just well. That gir is not a virgin. She only wanted to have u as her ATM machine but luck didn't shine on her.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by summerflame(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2015
You are a certified fool. Your ways of thinking needs mental alertness.
Re: Stingy Me And Wise Her by smartigo: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Did you miss this?

The Op's reaction isn't driven by the fact that the girl is demanding, he dropped off his reaction cos he was never gonna get sex.
As much as I understand your line of reasoning, it was totally wrong for her to demand for anything. It is a case of two people having a motive for wanting a relationship. I have met ladies who I was even begging to accept a gift n we enjoy each other company.

His action maybe immature but he was honest with himself. grin grin grin. Am okay with no-sex relationship but never demand as u don't have the right. Give to receive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Woman? / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup / OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.