Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan (1251 Views)

President Buhari Is Alive, Says Garba Shehu / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Abbamizy(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria during an interview on A.I.T's morning show Kakaaki, has said that the chibok girls who were kidnapped by the boko haram extremists are alive......
He said his reasons for saying this are:
1. The nigerian army has combed through the sambisa forest and there was no trace of the chibok girls
2. When ever a terrorist group kills any person they make a video of it to intimidate other people
3. Nigeria still has parts of its territory under extremist/insurgents control so the girls could be anywhere in those territories.
He also said that the Nigeria army would be mindful of civilians in all its endeavour and he did confirm the fact that russia is supplying nigeria with the neccessary hardware to fight bokoharam

www.aitonline.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Sirniyeh(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
It is not news as we all know you know their whereabout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by macpetrus(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2015
No trace of the chibok girls in sambisa forest,

Means No Girl is kidnap!!! America will know.

I don't even understand anymore!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
He has come again with his flippant remarks. If asked follow up questions over that statement, I bet all he'd do is start mumbling gibberish like he did in that aljazeera interview.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Faibuhari: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Then go and bring them back and stop giving opposition leeway to get at you

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by saintkash(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
how many of them?
whr have u been hiding them?
mr Jonathan stop playing mind games with d parents of those kids pls.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by drtwist(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
No comment until from page
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Segadem(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
he says,he's not worry about outcome of election.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Segadem(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
There's no reason for violence.
GEJ
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by LadyX(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Now that we know they are alive, for how long will they continue living in the forest with those kidnappers?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Segadem(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Jega will conduct election.
GEJ
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
This isn't the first time we're hearing this, the military came out last year and said they Chibok girls are alive and they know where they are, till this very moment, their whereabouts remain a mystery!.

All GEJ knows how to do is just talk, talk and talk! All words, no action to back it up!.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2015
when we call him "clueless", people think we are too far reaching

anyway mr gej, where did you keep the chibok girls all this while?
time never reach for you to release them? it is time, please release those girls

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Abbamizy(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Segadem:
he says,he's not worry about outcome of election.
your absolutely correct....
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Abbamizy(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:
Now that we know they are alive, for how long will they continue living in the forest with those kidnappers?
They are not in the forest o...
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by size38: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Then rescue them
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by not4sure(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
they are alive that is good. I won't be suprise if they will release them in few week... Naija
Happy birthday too me sha
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Abbamizy(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2015
not4sure:
they are alive that is good. I won't be suprise if they will release them in few week... Naija
Happy birthday too me sha

i pray so too bro.... Happy birthday though
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by TI1919(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Continue the offensive let's see how far BH will go
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by koboko69: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
You have told us several times that you know where they are. If you like wait 2 days before elections then bring them from where u kept them. OTUOKE or KIRIKIRI is your final b/s may 29

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2015
PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - General Patrick Azazi

Boko Haram are in my government - President Goodluck Jonathan

Boko Haram are our siblings - President Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by ejiro2130(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Why would they kill the girls?? Have you seen isis making a video of killing women they kidnap?? Ooh pls they kidnap those gals to use them as Sex slaves it's almost a year now your government did nothing imagine if it was ur daughter?? I don't want to imagine Wat has been happening to them.

If I was those gals then "I will rather kill myself than commit suicide"

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by SporaD8: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Please mentioning anything about chibok girls without their actual release is both traumatic and an emotional torture to the parents of the girls!
A dead child is better remembered than a lost one.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Abbamizy:
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria during an interview on A.I.T's morning show Kakaaki, has said that the chibok girls who were kidnapped by the boko haram extremists are alive......
He said his reasons for saying this are:
1. The nigerian army has combed through the sambisa forest and there was no trace of the chibok girls
2. When ever a terrorist group kills any person they make a video of it to intimidate other people
3. Nigeria still has parts of its territory under extremist/insurgents control so the girls could be anywhere in those territories.
He also said that the Nigeria army would be mindful of civilians in all its endeavour and he did confirm the fact that russia is supplying nigeria with the neccessary hardware to fight bokoharam

www.aitonline.com
hmmmm I pray they are still intact ooo,cos these bloody mofos are somthing else
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by stabillo(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
#bringbackourgirls

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by Abbamizy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
onomeglo:
hmmmm I pray they are still intact ooo,cos these bloody mofos are somthing else
i pray so too
Re: Chibok Girls Are Alive....... Says President Jonathan by sammyj: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ should just bring back our girls and stop stating what we already know Chikena !!!!

(1) (Reply)

MU'AZU: PDP Expects No Landslide Victory / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Says Freed Boko Haram Abductee / Say Your Real Deep Inner Thoughts About The Political Situation In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.