Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

All Thanks To 'shakara' And The 'fear Of Death,' Nigerians Now Do Road Jogging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All Thanks To 'shakara' And The 'fear Of Death,' Nigerians Now Do Road Jogging (465 Views)

Medical Doctor Knocked Down While Jogging In Lagos / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Leading Causes Of Death In Nigeria - NOIPolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Thanks To 'shakara' And The 'fear Of Death,' Nigerians Now Do Road Jogging by amiskurie(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
all thanks to 'shakara' and the 'fear of death,' Nigerians now do road joggingcheesy cheesy angry

And If I hear say I talk lie angry

In other to show off the new trends in fashion, gadgets and style,My country people are now obsessed with street jogging.

Then u begin to see all kinds of human structures.The nice looking ones, the not so nice ones and the fugly ones.

You see men flexing muscles and 6packs, while some men couldn't hide their pot-bellies.. and ladies (lemme not refer the as women cos they won't agree) flexing buttts
some people actually team-up in other to hook-up with the ajebos. cheesy

Its all kinds of kinds! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

87% Off Optician Registration And Consultation-nyanfu.com / Breaking News : More Than 5 Died / Pesticides 'behind 18 Nigeria Deaths'bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.