Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc (926 Views)

Exposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns Us To Steer Clear Of Apc / Exposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns Us To Steer Clear Of Apc / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by lwise(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
A conservative think-tank based in the United
Kingdom has published a potentially explosive
report in which it says that Nigerian opposition
party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has
members linked with Boko Haram operations in
the Nigeria.
Bow Group presents a report titled ‘Exposing and
Defeating Boko Haram’ and published on its
website. The brain-trust asserts, “An early
investigation into the backers of Boko Haram and
their links to the APC, followed by potential
sanctions designed to prevent Nigeria becoming a
future safe-haven for terrorists, and threat to UK
citizens at home and abroad, therefore seems an
appropriate and important strategy to prevent
future terrorist threats before they take hold.”
The report which is authored by Jacob Zen, a
research analyst who has written extensively
about Boko Haram and Northern Nigeria, also
warns the United States of America on meddling
in the politics of Nigeria. “The US is playing a
dangerous game,” it says.
“There are concerns in the international
community and Nigeria that the U.S. Democratic
Party or its advisers may be associating
themselves with northern Nigerian politicians,
despite reported links to Boko Haram.
“Any political pact between US officials and the
APC carries risks – the US must adopt a neutral
approach to the Nigerian elections and political
landscape,” the report says.
The group also calls for the immediate
commission of an international investigation that
can bring sanctions against political and business
leaders in Nigeria and abroad who are financing
Boko Haram.

www.thetrentonline.com/exposed-uk-think-tank-links-apc-boko-haram-warns-us-stay-clear-apc/?utm_content=bufferb8fb4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hard to believe
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by drtwist(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Apc is boko haram...
B*h*r* is a you-know-what
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Wen political breeze blow, political fowl nyansh go open, like play like play, d enemies camp don dhe scatter.

1 Like

Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by NDPVF(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
"Your people (Nigerian Army),is killing my peopleBoko Haram)"--Buhari.

The fight against Boko Haram ,is a fight against the "North"--Buhari.

Is any one surprised abov this investigation?.No,its only the unlearned,and those that wants to usurp power from the back door that will argue it.

WHY IS THE GOV.WAITING?.
Oh come-on,you av' seeing that the US who wants the country divided,is giving him/them support,any attempt to jail him/them,will be termed secterian witch hunt,and might be the recipe for bulkanization.

WHICH WAY FORWARD?
Never you reward a coup plotter,a tyrant,an anti-democrat,and a boko haram sponsor/leader to have your right.
#LetsSendBuhariToRetirement.

1 Like

Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by nzeadachie: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
JIHAD BUHARI IS THE MAIN SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by lwise(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by PedroJP(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
lwise:

Hard to believe

Hard to believe u still come dey tell us. My dear accept GEJ today and have ur heart at peace. Office of the president is not where pple perform magic as many would want it seem. It demands calculations and time.

Shout GEJ till 2019 and shame the devil
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
And where is the report? All I read above are just the opinions from a group of men.
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by pacifique(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2015
K
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by lwise(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
And where is the report? All I read above are just the opinions from a group of men.

https://www.nairaland.com/2167446/exposed-uk-think-tank-links-apc

Check the report on that link

You can download it here
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=qAf4VKvdKMGVasO8gJgI&url=http://www.bowgroup.org/sites/bowgroup.uat.pleasetest.co.uk/files/Jacob%2520Zenn%2520Bow%2520Group%2520Report%2520for%252022.7.14.pdf&ved=0CCMQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFy9VULmdTWR1Yuuk4my-exoE0s0g
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
lwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/2167446/exposed-uk-think-tank-links-apc

Check the report on that link

You can download it here
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=qAf4VKvdKMGVasO8gJgI&url=http://www.bowgroup.org/sites/bowgroup.uat.pleasetest.co.uk/files/Jacob%2520Zenn%2520Bow%2520Group%2520Report%2520for%252022.7.14.pdf&ved=0CCMQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFy9VULmdTWR1Yuuk4my-exoE0s0g
I have! I didn't see any links mentioned there. I expected the report to name names on the APC, I didn't see one name. There aren't even facts, just mere saying and assumptions....
Re: Xposed: Uk Think-tank Links Apc With Boko Haram, Warns US To Steer Clear Of Apc by ishiamu(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Apc is boko haram

Tinubu is bastard

Lai mohammed breath stinks

Buhari is a coupist

Dele momodu is a pig

Apc e rats are foolish fools

(1) (Reply)

Another Diplomatic Row? Chadian Soldiers ‘withdraw’ From Nigeria / PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV / Bola Tinubu: Bode George Can Go On Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.