Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach (48672 Views)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by tchino26(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
[i][/i][/b][b][color=#006600][/color]
Raxxye:
But to drink water for empty stomach dey turn belle o!
I did sometime ago, my enemy nearly die
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by TSingerr(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

I have a sachet of water close to me as I type.

That doesn't mean you drink 5 litres daily na
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by TSingerr(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
rashygenius:

kilode..u b horse?

Baba I bow o.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Weah96: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Early in the morning, most people have empty stomach. Unless you ate food at 3AM. Then you are even HUNGRIER than a bear waking up from hibernation.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by REUBEN010(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
xtylux:
Drinking water first in the morning without brushing. Are you not flushing all those bacterias into your system?
How about you brush first before drinking the water, Any difference?
Wen u brush every nite afta dinner, U'ld worry less about bacteria in the morning.
NB: Bacteria is a plural noun for bacterium, so there's no need adding 's' to bacteria as indicated in the quoted text.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
TSingerr:

That doesn't mean you drink 5 litres daily na

You mustn't believe me, it's your prerogative.

I won't even try to make you. I have stated what I consume every 24hours.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Blankstare(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Drinking much water have been helpful.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by idia101(f): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Helpful
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by SalC: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

That's why I seldom sick.

tonguecheesy
Please make it one drum dear embarassed
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
SalC:
Please make it one drum dear embarassed

If I live in the Sahel Savannah belt, why not?

cool
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by SalC: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

If I live in the Sahel Savannah belt, why not?

cool
cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by UTEWUOJO: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oyibo people just de create problem up & down, no body fit kill me b4 my time shaaa! I must not follow any thing i see in books.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Tmissy3000(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
160ml...that's how many sachets or bottles of visleri? For we poor Nigerians wey no get glass
I knw it, u r frm ilorin, visleri only sold in kwara
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
This exercise has been my routing for the 8months now, and i can categorically tell you that it has brought an impressive and great transformation to my body system, especially my skin.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by mikeapollo: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Followers of Emmanuel TV will agree with me that Prophet TB Joshua announced this therapy to the congregation about 2 months ago.
He advised people to take 150L (big bottle water size) early at dawn and at least another 150L between 2pm and 7pm
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by zigger(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
unpredictedone:
taken water has being my daily routine.
it works perfectly, for my skin, perfect weight reduction, moderates good eating habit and so on...
for interested, here are the step;
1) early morning, I take 1Litres(100cl) on empty stomach.

2) after my breakfast l take
half of 1Litre.

3) by 2pm I another half of 1Litre again.

4) Lastly, another half of 1Litre after dinner.

Making total Litres of 2.5Litres for everyday.

try it and thank me later.

send me email if you don't understand.
2.5 litres? Dats how many satchet water (pure water)?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by SuperSuave(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tmissy3000:
I knw it, u r frm ilorin, visleri only sold in kwara
proud Edo boy based in kwara
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by SuperSuave(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
zigger:
2.5 litres? Dats how many satchet water (pure water)?
5 sachets. since 1L is 100CL, one sachet is 50CL
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by AkpanUnanam(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Raxxye:
But to drink water for empty stomach dey turn belle o!
please help me tell them
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by davids202(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
ok, nice.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by bosunjohns(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
nnamdibig:
Hydration is super important for several reasons, first your body is composed of about 60% water, fluids exit our bodies every minute, from skin evaporation, breathing and urine, and these losses must be replaced daily for good health.

Good benefits of drinking water in the morning:
1. Drinking water on an empty stomach cleans the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients.
2. Creates the production of new blood and muscle cells.
3. Essential for weight loss, drinking cold water first thing in the morning can accelerate your metabolism.
4.Healthy looking Skin, water helps to eliminate toxins from the blood making your skin glow and look clear and smooth.
5. Balances your Lymph System. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infection.

WATER METHOD TREATMENT
There is a new trend coming from Japan these days: Japanese drink hot tea with their meals and use a treatment method that has no side effects and it consists on drinking water at certain times with certain amounts along the day starting first thing in the morning, at the start of the treatment frequent urination is normal, it had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for many diseases and illnesses such as:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Drinking cold water:
-Side effects of drinking cold water with a meal: all the oils in the food you are consuming will solidify meaning it will not only slow the digestion process but then it will react with the acid breaking down and the intestine will absorb the food faster, turning into fat, opt for drinking hot soup or warm water after a meal instead.

METHOD OF TREATMENT:
1. In the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. For older and sick people taking the treatment: drink little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick too
The following list gives the number of days of you should follow the process to treat this diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
2. Gastric (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. TB (90 days)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/something-new-you-will-learn-today/drinking-water-on-empty-stomach-is-very-good-for-your-healthmust-read-share-this/355977901099584

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Pweetyradiance(f): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
unpredictedone:
taken water has being my daily routine.
it works perfectly, for my skin, perfect weight reduction, moderates good eating habit and so on...
for interested, here are the step;
1) early morning, I take 1Litres(100cl) on empty stomach.

2) after my breakfast l take
half of 1Litre.

3) by 2pm I another half of 1Litre again.

4) Lastly, another half of 1Litre after dinner.

Making total Litres of 2.5Litres for everyday.

try it and thank me later.

send me email if you don't understand.
hmmmm I take plenty of water oh and it's bin making me to urinate frequently. Is it normal?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Chuck01: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP please don't misinform the public. There is no known added advantage of drinking water on an empty stomach, neither does it cure any of the ailment you listed. Information is power thus a deceptive one can be dangerous.
Advice: Just drink adequate amount of water at any time of the day as convenient.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Weah96: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chuck01:
OP please don't misinform the public. There is no known added advantage of drinking water on an empty stomach, neither does it cure any of the ailment you listed. Information is power thus a deceptive one can be dangerous.
Advice: Just drink adequate amount of water at any time of the day as convenient.

Are you sure of what you're saying? The man isn't telling you to drink water when you're hungry instead of eating food.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Chuck01: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weah96:

Are you sure of what you're saying? The man isn't telling you to drink water when you're hungry instead of eating food.

Yes I am. I knw he didn't say that and I am not saying he said it. The OP for example said it can cure cancer,TB etc pls!! Dat is just nonsense.
Water is a body fluid that help the internal milieu of the body maintain homeostasis. It doesn't need to be taken as suggested by the OP and it doesn't have the above therapeutic effect.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Kingsley4all(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes oooooo. You can see more benefits of drinking water early morning and othr natural ways to be healthy @ www.surehealthtips.com
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Revolva(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
4 litres..omo una wan turn me to camel? angry
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by MyMouth(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
The way you guys are drinking up water, are you guys sure there will be any water left on earth by the year 2020?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by sholly28(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
It also cure ' HEPETATIS A AND B'
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Weah96: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chuck01:

Yes I am. I knw he didn't say that and I am not saying he said it. The OP for example said it can cure cancer,TB etc pls!! Dat is just nonsense.
Water is a body fluid that help the internal milieu of the body maintain homeostasis. It doesn't need to be taken as suggested by the OP and it doesn't have the above therapeutic effect.

You neva hear doctor tell his patients to drink plenty of fluids as treatment for diseases? Water is the best fluid there is since our bodies are all 70% water. The remaining mass is the weight of the combined nuclei.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by StepG: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
nnamdibig:
Hydration is super important for several reasons, first your body is composed of about 60% water, fluids exit our bodies every minute, from skin evaporation, breathing and urine, and these losses must be replaced daily for good health.

Good benefits of drinking water in the morning:
1. Drinking water on an empty stomach cleans the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients.
2. Creates the production of new blood and muscle cells.
3. Essential for weight loss, drinking cold water first thing in the morning can accelerate your metabolism.
4.Healthy looking Skin, water helps to eliminate toxins from the blood making your skin glow and look clear and smooth.
5. Balances your Lymph System. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infection.

WATER METHOD TREATMENT
There is a new trend coming from Japan these days: Japanese drink hot tea with their meals and use a treatment method that has no side effects and it consists on drinking water at certain times with certain amounts along the day starting first thing in the morning, at the start of the treatment frequent urination is normal, it had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for many diseases and illnesses such as:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Drinking cold water:
-Side effects of drinking cold water with a meal: all the oils in the food you are consuming will solidify meaning it will not only slow the digestion process but then it will react with the acid breaking down and the intestine will absorb the food faster, turning into fat, opt for drinking hot soup or warm water after a meal instead.

METHOD OF TREATMENT:
1. In the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. For older and sick people taking the treatment: drink little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick too
The following list gives the number of days of you should follow the process to treat this diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
2. Gastric (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. TB (90 days)
I have always observed them.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/something-new-you-will-learn-today/drinking-water-on-empty-stomach-is-very-good-for-your-healthmust-read-share-this/355977901099584

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Doctors Remove Cup Stuck Inside A Woman For 4 Years From Sex Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.