Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? (618 Views)

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Why will a child in a primary school take last? Is it the childs fault? Would you say he isn't listening in class? Or he doesn't read at home(which primary school child does this?) The answer is NO.

Which leaves the parent(s) to blame. It is inherited from them.
Any parent whose child takes last in school was taking last in his time.

Why am I saying all this?
I happened to pick my niece from school when an angry parent was molesting the teacher demanding why her child should take last in a class of 20. I had to explain to the young mother that her son probably inherited her brain power. She exploded and almost assaulted me if not that I was fast enough to dodge and run away..
If all primary school children do the same thing in school and play/ watch tv at home, why will one take first and the other last.
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by CrazyScientist: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
grin Chai, Chai, Chai grin

Krall Don come back from prison grin
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by vjsmiles: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
Why will a child in a primary school take last? Is it the childs fault? Would you say he isn't listening in class? Or he doesn't read at home(which primary school child does this?) The answer is NO.
Which leaves the parent(s) to blame. It is inherited from them.
Any parent whose child takes last in school was taking last in his time.
Why am I saying all this?
I happened to pick my niece from school when an angry parent was molesting the teacher demanding why her child should take last in a class of 20. I had to explain to the young mother that her son probably inherited her brain power. She exploded and almost assaulted me if not that I was fast enough to dodge and run away..
If all primary school children do the same thing in school and play/ watch tv at home, why will one take first and the other last
KRALL WITH HIS HOLLYWOOD TALES angry
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Its coming from various angle, parents, teachers , peers and the environment.
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by GboyegaD(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Do you have an idea what the child's percentage point was? I think what matters most is the percentage and not the position.
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
grocery:
Its coming from various angle, parents, teachers , peers and the environment.
HOW?
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
Do you have an idea what the child's percentage point was? I think what matters most is the percentage and not the position.
even if it a very competitive class, why would some still perform substantially better that others.

I believe the percentage was below average.
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by GboyegaD(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
even if it a very competitive class, why would some still perform substantially better that others.

I believe the percentage was below average.

It might not be. What about if the class is so competitive and they are very few say less than 10. Then the least could have like 90%.
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Evina(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Wetin consign you with another woman's child's performance in school?

You get luck say the woman no be Jet Lee cousin! Na snake in monkey shadow uppercut you for receive and na P.O.P with bandage support you for take dey type this your message. tongue
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Concentration should be more on the child's grade than the position, if the child is having above average in all subjects then he is on the right track as the competition would propel him more. But if the grades are down as the position, then the parents may be responsible as they obviously left the child's upbringing to the school only.

Children who work with their parents at home rarely disappoint in school
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Adeoba10(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Na d fault of d teacher wu fails to reason with d children
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Tattooboy: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
It sounds funny cuz I was always in d first position in Primary tho very playful, now my kid bro is less playful and he's always @ d bottom in sch. Sick isn't it?
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by EngrRolly(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
I tink for me the blame goes to no one! Not the teacher, not the parent nor guardians nor peer.

I tink every child has always been predestined to become either a failure or success

This is what the book of times said!
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:

It might not be. What about if the class is so competitive and they are very few say less than 10. Then the least could have like 90%.
that is because it is a competitive class. They best were selected and put there. You have even said it yourself, they have to be few(less than 10). This is a class of 20
Re: Children Taking Last In School, Whose Fault? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Tattooboy:
It sounds funny cuz I was always in d first position in Primary tho very playful, now my kid bro is less playful and he's always @ d bottom in sch. Sick isn't it?
that's exactly what I am saying.
Why is it so? Is it inherited or pre-destination as Engr suggested?

(1) (Reply)

Sets Of Sofa Needed / How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage / Beauty Whit Out Sugary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.