Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur (2011 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Niccurs let's Diss rap fellow here.... No qualming just Diss rap

How do we diss rap Well its easy just drop a dope reply in rhythm to the last person underneath u

So I ll start 1st

DIS IS THE SHOW AGAIN PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END/ I GAT MY PADDIES ON THIS FORUM LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP/ THEY DONT KW HOW TO DISS RAP THE LORD THAT I BEAR/ I COME IN OUT HERE TO FACE MILLION ICE BERGS/ AM A CONTOR I FLY LIKE SUPER BIRDS/ I SIT ON THEIR FACES LOOKING LIKE A NIGELBELL/ YOU NEED TO RING YOUR DADY TELL HIM NAIRA LAND LAND DISS ON HIS ASS'S/ ITS SO SURBERP HOW HE WILL CRY OUT LOUD TELLING MUMMY / I THINK UR MOMMA NEEDS A LOCK THAT REALLY LOCK HER BARS/ SO CRITICAL SHES COMING / WANNA SPEND A NIGHT WITH ME I WISH YOU ALL ALL THE LUCK BUT NOT THR BEST

HAHAHA ARE MY FLOWS TIGHT JOIN ME N LETS CATCH FUN

CAN I NOW CONTINUE SMOKING
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by obiak4(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Lame rap one line of mine diss your whole album
one line!!!!!!!!!
Your flow too lame
my cold flow bring more AC to milan
bro one line

1 Like

Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Hahaha u diss like a sickle cell
I guess u need the battery cells
Organism like you should be in the wonderland wondering Alice
Take this cash and buy urself some dope lines
I kill ur ego like an eagle
n nw u are sad like a bysickle sit
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Kylez(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
RicardozRichard:
Hahaha u diss like a sickle cell
I guess u need the battery cells
Organism like you should be in the wonderland wondering Alice
Take this cash and buy urself some dope lines
I kill ur ego like an eagle
n nw u are sad like a bysickle sit

If you keep using 'Let It Shine' hints, sorry, I'll have to say, YOURE WACK!!!
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Kylez:

If you keep using 'Let It Shine' hints, sorry, I'll have to say, YOURE WACK!!!

What is let it shine kiddo / I ain't got time for whack studios/ comtempleting if u should dice the ludo/i roll your dice in and make some kudos/ ur momma must HV told you to adviod diss rope/ better obey her like a church pope/ stop saying ground shit and deposit your whack sheets / welcome to ma rap content/ where lui kung Chen ended his career solvent / am a god with a rod strike on john cry of u boy/
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by roseKingsley(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
when I burst in issues critics bow for my intro' .dey call me pheroah ten ships for my outro..check my cheque roll I burn like petrol..wen I drop in sick flows I kill ye mentro..rappars claim dope while sippin coke wit rubber glasses..ten rap punches none are classic..wen I burst in tic tac I bring in species ..so prone dope niggw go fry ur critics...

1 Like

Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
roseKingsley:
when I burst in issues critics bow for my intro' .dey call me pheroah ten ships for my outro..check my cheque roll I burn like petrol..wen I drop in sick flows I kill ye mentro..rappars claim dope while sippin coke wit rubber glasses..ten rap punches none are classic..wen I burst in tic tac I bring in species ..so prone dope niggw go fry ur critics...

Hahahah junior seems entertaining ... Tryna make momma think bite GATS some recalming.. Boi. Ask about me in the jungle I ain't get time to rumble . its blood world war only reel soilders recuit other tumble .. Ur flow so sick like cycling tetro. Talking bout intro am the metro of your radio . British say nice lines but take it to German you ain't got lines like richie da machine. I line like a thread but you break like a day . am strong like a thread and u week like seven days. Holllllllllllla Mexican beaunous neovas
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Kylez(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2015
RicardozRichard:

What is let it shine kiddo / I ain't got time for whack studios/ comtempleting if u should dice the ludo/i roll your dice in and make some kudos/ ur momma must HV told you to adviod diss rope/ better obey her like a church pope/ stop saying ground shit and deposit your whack sheets / welcome to ma rap content/ where lui kung Chen ended his career solvent / am a god with a rod strike on john cry of u boy/

Hehehehehe, poor English, poor links/
Listen to my verses and feel em like chains on your dead lyrics /
Too bad, you can't rap without line stealing /
I guess it's not your fault but your taste for bad movies/
Wanna run now? well you can't bro..
Cause amma let you run, then I catch, Nemesis /
This is the Genesis/ of ma revelation /
Am god of gods of the rap nation /

Wrote immediately I saw your quote , thank your God I didn't settle down to write lyrics wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Kylez:

Hehehehehe, poor English, poor links/
Listen to my verses and feel em like chains on your dead lyrics /
Too bad, you can't rap without line stealing /
I guess it's not your fault but your taste for bad movies/
Wanna run now? well you can't bro..
Cause amma let you run, then I catch, Nemesis /
This is the Genesis/ of ma revelation /
Am god of gods of the rap nation /

Wrote immediately I saw your quote , thank your God I didn't settle down to write lyrics wink

Hmmmmm new English , poor finish/ write a letter to daddy diddy / telling him that you wrote immediately when u saw the killer lyrics / am a simple English / I don't need a prayer before I dish him/ forget about my stealing habit / born natural to steal from kingston / you re just a C,D / always full of bad Edits / well am a D,j I know just how to remix/ the kylez C.D / and ama scratch you in one spot of your limit / hahahahahaha I killed him / its Neva in the film trick / bring it on I got more ryhmies
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by kesikeller(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
You were never shit, your mother shoulda
Ve swallowed you. When I was a child, the Devil himself
bought me a mic
But I refused the offer, cause God sent
me to strike
With skills unused like fallopian tubes on
a dyke
I'll stick my dick in your ear and FVck what you heard. You live below the line of poverty
If you bought all the tickets, you still wouldn't win the lottery
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2015
kesikeller:
bought me a mic
me to strike
a dyke
I'll stick my dick in your ear and FVck what you heard. You live below the line of poverty
Okay here comes another messaih / sent from the past to kill the lion of the tribe of diss rap/ I bet you are cheaper than a chicken laps/ u can't even run fast / already gone my 6 laps / God could have sent you to strike the devil pants / but am the mirror of Gods eyes / with the skills u gat on nairaland / its never compared to mine on the worldwide/ everyone talk about my momma like a virus update / want to eat some dish in the dirty plates / settle down with an Einstein and write a faint slates / ain't got time for newbie time to go skate / you stick your dick into my ears and fvck what you heard/ Too bad your shawty is with the Tupac/ cos your stick like the size of a cigarette height / am the God of diss rap
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by dopekush(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
kesikeller:
bought me a mic
me to strike
a dyke

wen I look at u.. I feel so much pity.. for d first time I know dat u hav been in a city. .. no fuckin nigga wanna be like u.. coz ur stupid and ur cupid and u smell like poo
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by kesikeller(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Okay here comes another messaih / sent from the past to kill the lion of the tribe of diss rap/ I bet you are cheaper than a chicken laps/ u can't even run fast / already gone my 6 laps / God could have sent you to strike the devil pants / but am the mirror of Gods eyes / with the skills u gat on nairaland / its never compared to mine on the worldwide/ everyone talk about my momma like a virus update / want to eat some dish in the dirty plates / settle down with an Einstein and write a faint slates / ain't got time for newbie time to go skate / you stick your dick into my ears and fvck what you heard/ Too bad your shawty is with the Tupac/ cos your stick like the size of a cigarette height / am the God of diss rap
Your whack raps, dawg your whole verse sound like a chorus/Cuz you repeat the flow, Questioning me like a lost tourist/You catz is boring to me, lets state the facts, you need a dictionary/To post ya raps, but you seem to have forgot the use of a cemetery I bury the lies, along with your cries cuz nigga this is a lyrical avalanche/So Why you crossing my path,I will Leave you out of the picture like midget mug shots/leave you more confused than a jewish nazi/Son lets be honest,You couldnt burn me if you were a nerd with cd's/ you should pay homage, so nigga wheres the money.
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
kesikeller:
Your whack raps, dawg your whole verse sound like a chorus/Cuz you repeat the flow, Questioning me like a lost tourist/You catz is boring to me, lets state the facts, you need a dictionary/To post ya raps, but you seem to have forgot the use of a cemetery I bury the lies, along with your cries cuz nigga this is a lyrical avalanche/So Why you crossing my path,I will Leave you out of the picture like midget mug shots/leave you more confused than a jewish nazi/Son lets be honest,You couldnt burn me if you were a nerd with cd's/ you should pay homage, so nigga wheres the money.

Another copy and paste master / you should I tried the godfather pasters / ur lines so ugly like post no bill or posters / you riding on me like I were ur junior sistars / my blood is hot I need me some tea / stop paddling lines like u got movies on reel / I love bold bitches those who paste for me / ve been to all countries bet my line tourist for me / I drop lines like a nuclear Wednesday / so what u doing on a Friday / looking for a way to steal a rap space / you not yet a contender until u beat ur own self / have done DAT and that's the white hairs before my shelf / my niccurs prizing your casket on olx / while am here making your girlfriends my ex/ my good looks like my good loops / am a serial killer /and my next target is the kesikiller / Paid me a 2 dollar buck to start a kill contract on kesikeller / goddamn niggar tryna disguise in form of tom Keller / am the recognition for all the nation / and my endings is like the Armageddon
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
dopekush:

wen I look at u.. I feel so much pity.. for d first time I know dat u hav been in a city. .. no fuckin nigga wanna be like u.. coz ur stupid and ur cupid and u smell like poo
Holyshit that was a quick poo / must have worked with the site tools / where u come from bet u don't understand how to French loop / your words so sickening like a cancer stool / and your bites like a wyler hook / no one insalt my nigger like a lunch food / this is a competition not an abused rules / I bet kesikeller can dish u on my table like food / ofcouse u are stupid with a loose screw / Sorry to say my brand to smoke is the DOPEKUSH / wanna be in this competition / then don't write with a tight tension / give a slash cos its a way kesikeller ever gets his pension / if u Einstein like me then u will kW how I get to diss two / d kesikeller and the dope kush
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by dopekush(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Holyshit that was a quick poo / must have worked with the site tools / where u come from bet u don't understand how to French loop / your words so sickening like a cancer stool / and your bites like a wyler hook / no one insalt my nigger like a lunch food / this is a competition not an abused rules / I bet kesikeller can dish u on my table like food / ofcouse u are stupid with a loose screw / Sorry to say my brand to smoke is the DOPEKUSH / wanna be in this competition / then don't write with a tight tension / give a slash cos its a way kesikeller ever gets his pension / if u Einstein like me then u will kW how I get to diss two / d kesikeller and the dope kush

ur lines are so long with no point.. i deal in dollars u deal in coins.. I know where u live.. yes it dats joint. I handle all keys.. u smell like a moth.. u've stayed here so much.. I gues its a month..ur life is so. .. go ahead nd hunt..for ur internet lines ... which you've copied nd changed d font
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
dopekush:

ur lines are so long with no point.. i deal in dollars u deal in coins.. I know where u live.. yes it dats joint. I handle all keys.. u smell like a moth.. u've stayed here so much.. I gues its a month..ur life is so. .. go ahead nd hunt..for ur internet lines ... which you've copied nd changed d font
I can see how much it took you to recover / after several years you still can't cover / when I drop my lines you niccur wanna hang up / it still amaze me how u end up in the handcuffs / yea my lines are so long with no point / but HV you thought about how much years it took u to post yours / Next in line am a moth that ghost up / you can't see me cos your soul is much of a cena / you are just like an holder and that y u handle all keys / I guess my life is so bolder that when it hits you end up in months sick / forget bout the long lines / worry about the punchlines / seems you don't kw me my profession is diss rap / face to face with contender and all I do is make points / I won't blab about my riches/ check my name I bet u will make 10 wishes / am seeing you in my ring and my punch is a knockout
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by AlphaMyke(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ya'all bow down for yur king is here coolYa'all bow down for yur king is here
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaMyke:
Ya'all bow down for yur king is here coolYa'all bow down for yur king is here
Introducing you to the Alphamyke / you might wanna use him as the M C mike / I just used him couple of days to drop punchlines / I ain't gat time for blabbers lines / when I ryhme u nigga can't come in line / niggas beware of fake prophesy he is a man / I kW u boi don't kW what I meant / simply cos u the king and am Government
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by AlphaMyke(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Introducing you to the Alphamyke / you might wanna use him as the M C mike / I just used him couple of days to drop punchlines / I ain't gat time for blabbers lines / when I ryhme u nigga can't come in line / niggas beware of fake prophesy he is a man / I kW u boi don't kW what I meant / simply cos u the king and am Government

Nigga ur lines weak/ ma lines ancient, I speak greek/ u a freak wit no tweak, gat yur bitch on ma d*ck, she b yellin O boy u gat physique, u lyk a widow's peak, u aint gat no technique/ yea am da mc mike,and u knw all ma chainz alike/ u a psych nigga, u on sum huger strike/al yur wack chainz luk veri much alike/ ama beast, ama eat u up EASTEr Feast/ just lyk a high priest am known from d north to d east/so fly, all ma clths frm boutique, RicardozRichard u sound lyk a nigga frm mozambique grin
RicardozRichard:

Nigga ur lines weak/ ma lines ancient, I speak greek/ u a freak wit no tweak, gat yur bitch on ma d*ck, she b yellin O boy u gat physique, u lyk a widow's peak, u aint gat no technique/ yea am da mc mike,and u knw all ma chainz alike/ u a psych nigga, u on sum huger strike/al yur wack chainz luk veri much alike/ ama beast, ama eat u up EASTEr Feast/ just lyk a high priest am known from d north to d east/so fly, all ma clths frm boutique, RicardozRichard u sound lyk a nigga frm mozambique
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=AlphaMyke post=32339559]

Nigga ur lines weak/ ma lines ancient, I speak greek/ u a freak wit no tweak, gat yur bitch on ma d*ck, she b yellin O boy u gat physique, u lyk a widow's peak, u aint gat no technique/ yea am da mc mike,and u knw all ma chainz alike/ u a psych nigga, u on sum huger strike/al yur wack chainz luk veri much alike/ ama beast, ama eat u up EASTEr Feast/ just lyk a high priest am known from d north to d east/so fly, all ma clths frm boutique, RicardozRichard u sound lyk a nigga frm mozambique grin
Laughing out loud /here comes another mad lines / table of justices / your sentence to prison / thank your GOD am not muslim/ i would have SINNED on easter week/ nigga your line is Weaker/ and mine is JUDAH / am a boss from north ireland / all the way to shop at DUBAI / bitches sleep with son of bitches / but no way my bitch aint nicki/
Re: Lets Diss Rap Battle Like A Snake Rattle!!! Drop Ur Doplines On Top That Niccur by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=RicardozRichard post=32373809][/quote]
You see how dope my lines keep coming / even forum wanna round it / that was the round 1 and round 2 ain't gonna be funny/ I tear you in white pieces and put u in gether with one peaces / its so awkward how nairaland build me / am now getting two land pieces / inshort you ever resurrect / I kW I killed u on Friday easter week / am not a Jew but I make the laws on Pilate slates/ your niggas coming in two and see them whack like fakes / I ain't got lines for Amateur section / sorry I only deal with ceaserian section/ u alphamike so buttish that I kwn u need some bitch for erection

(1) (Reply)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Semi Final : Kr0ne Vs JIGSAWKILLAH ~ * * / The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce ✘✘✘ / PUNCHLINES; Drop 4 Or 2 Liners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.