Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,018 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) (39621 Views)

Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup / Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Janiobi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
You they mad?
Who tell you say meat don finish for market, and you expect me to they chop(eat) lizard like say garri never do me drink.

2 Likes

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
don't be suprised my friend, our ancestors ate of this very meal. But don't worry I will revive this delicacy and give you all a chance to partake of this wonderful experience of the taste bud
No be me and you

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Mayor88(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
4rm d name I thot agama lizard wil b prt of d ingredients
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Adesiji77: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
shocked

Is this a joke or what?

Cow meat don finish for market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by remmer56(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
You've got to be kidding me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by hpk(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
TASTY!!!
@op can it be eaten with eba?

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by konny1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jesu ooo! Agama what?
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Nascad: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Which agama lizard?

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by naijainfogalery: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eeeeeeeew
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Joshuadon: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
Hello Folks we are back again with exciting recipes that will tingle your appetite. I had a thread on how to prepare whole roast Agama lizard in 5 simple steps and though it was very helpful to many then, it got wiped out when NL was hacked.

Today I will be taking you on preaparing traditional agama lizard meals for yourself, your friends and your family in very brief and simple steps

Ingredients

• 1/2 kilo of matured agama lizard meator 5 lizards(red heads have tougher flesh while the green heads are more tender)
• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh Tomatoes

On how to rear your on lizards, check this link to my guide HERE

PROCEDURE

• Tie the lizard if live ones in a bag and allow to die by suffocation or better still drown it. This is to prevent rupturing of the internal organs

• Blend your tomatoes, boil the excess water away and set aside

• Clean the internals of the lizard and discard chop to sizable pieces.

• Put the chopped lizard in a pot,alongside the dryfish, add seasoning and onions and steam till its tender.

• Now pour oil in a sauce pan, add onions and allow to caramelize before adding the tomatoes and allow to boil for 5 mins

• Add the lizard and fish with the stock to the tomato, add salt now

• Add desired quantity of water and allow to boil for 7 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to stand for 3 minutes. If you got it right, it will resemble a rich sauce with minced meat. You can add vegetables if you desire.

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181278_dscf1652_jpeg63fd6441eaf4639fa9b83cce86676db5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181309_recipewinter772940_jpeg686bc23b4ce02d9ceb35c9fc541d0cd2

THUMBS UP BRO, I LOVE SUCH RECIPE,YOU SEE ALL THE FORBIDABLES WE NEGLECT HERE, ARE THE BEST DELICACIES IN CHINA AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES,THATS WHY THEY LIVE LONGER.........ALL WHAT WE KNOW Z EAT SWEET/SUCCULENT FRUITS/MEAT/FOOD HERE .......

MORE RECIPES PLS....MAYBE FOR

*RATS
*SNAKES
*SCORPIONS
*COCKROACHS
*BUGS etc .................,

2 Likes

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Obascoetubi: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
i dont eat lizard
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Dragonking: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
Hello Folks we are back again with exciting recipes that will tingle your appetite. I had a thread on how to prepare whole roast Agama lizard in 5 simple steps and though it was very helpful to many then, it got wiped out when NL was hacked.

Today I will be taking you on preaparing traditional agama lizard meals for yourself, your friends and your family in very brief and simple steps

Ingredients

• 1/2 kilo of matured agama lizard meator 5 lizards(red heads have tougher flesh while the green heads are more tender)
• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Fresh Tomatoes

PROCEDURE

• Tie the lizard if live ones in a bag and allow to die by suffocation or better still drown it. This is to prevent rupturing of the internal organs

• Put the chopped lizard in a pot,alongside the dryfish, add seasoning and onions and steam till its tender.

• Now pour oil in a sauce pan, add onions and allow to caramelize before adding the tomatoes and allow to boil for 5 mins

• Add desired quantity of water and allow to boil for 7 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to stand for 3 minutes. If you got it right, it will resemble a rich sauce with minced meat. You can add vegetables if you desire.

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181278_dscf1652_jpeg63fd6441eaf4639fa9b83cce86676db5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181309_recipewinter772940_jpeg686bc23b4ce02d9ceb35c9fc541d0cd2

Were is the agama lizard in this soup angry angry
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:

Ingredients

• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Fresh Tomatoes

PROCEDURE

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

post the pics of u eating the agama lizard or u know naa grin#That soup i am looking up isnt agama lizard soup jort undecided
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by maballack(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ op
AT least show how you chopped the lizard in bits if you really want to teach people this delicacy ....for all i know you dint use lizard and just misdirecting the populace...

3 Likes

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by franksam2009: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
onila:
you are a very dirty person lipsrsealed
your face looks more dirtier, @ ur pix
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Which tribe is op?
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by blackjack21(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
don't be suprised my friend, our ancestors ate of this very meal. But don't worry I will revive this delicacy and give you all a chance to partake of this wonderful experience of the taste bud

I will stay away from you from today onward.
Seriously, lizards? Even if all there is no more meat in the world I won't partake.

14:17:24
Thu, Mar 5, 2015
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by DuchessLily(f): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yuummmyyy!!! My favorite! OP should I come and join u

We Asian; dats one of our best delicacies grin
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by stepo707: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
gross and nasty

2 Likes

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Kelklein(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=18pt] Aga... wtf

*jumps off to shower*

just to be sure u I ain't dreaming.. [/size]
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by VickyRotex(f): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Agama what Asides that blue and red creepy lizard, is there any other animal called Agama lizard? Op I wanna know...

Id rather become a vegeterian, than eating that Lizard..... Ewwwww

#Op, na your choice anyways, good for you
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
studio14:
Which tribe is op?
your tribe

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Solomon009(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
niqqa:
Lizard Maybe u mean custard... Cause I can't phantom a being like u eating Lizard... No vex say I no put human being cos me sef I confuse
Phantom ?? u mean tecno?? FAthom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by maestroz: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:

Ingredients

• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Fresh Tomatoes

PROCEDURE

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

Chai!...see what TRANSFORMATION in the AGRIC SECTOR has turned some Nigerians into?
@ krall, can this be produced in large quantities to be exported to CHINA? if yes I have so many LIZARDS to wet your appetite in exchange for DOLLARS

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by justynneke(f): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dragonking:

Were is the agama lizard in this soup angry angry
Abeg ask A̶̲̥̅♏.
D platez content has plenty leaves while d pot doesn't
Ao r ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ even sure d plate own na lizard
Abeg post d pishure stage by stage or. Else
Idontbilivit
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by blackjack21(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Janiobi:
You they mad?
Who tell you say meat don finish for market, and you expect me to they chop(eat) lizard like say garri never do me drink.

GARRI IS OK cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Dragonking: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
studio14:
Which tribe is op?

Yorubaa sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Is This A Vulture Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.