Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) (44876 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by giffty(f): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
sure,its no big deal,,but hang on,
why will someone order for eba on a first date ?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Dyt(f): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
timbros:

grin cheesy

Is it safe to say your mind is always set on a particular frequency hence the editing and editing?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not exactly
Just ehn
I didn't know nor
cheesy grin
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by gbemi514: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
I will use my hands ooo......if she does nt lyk it make she waka den pay 4 her food while i pay 4 mine....kapish
fara.no:
Can you use your hands to eat eba/amala/fufu on a first date?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by farano(f): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
gbemi514:
I will use my hands ooo......if she does nt lyk it make she waka den pay 4 her food while i pay 4 mine....kapish
Hmmm why did you edit my moniker I'm everywhere you know tongue
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
originality over these fake girls... beside the EBA might become handy if sex on first date happens.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by timbros(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not exactly
Just ehn
I didn't know nor
cheesy grin

cheesy

It's Ok. No bite your tongue o.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Fraih(f): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands
iffa hear
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by austinesteve(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not with my hands cry besides who orders this kind of food on a first date undecided I dont wanna mess my pretty hands

lol...r u shy or u just don't eat EBA or fufu?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Bamz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
People and their opinions.
So if I'm more comfortable using a fork to eat swallow-type meals, rather than using my hands, I'm forming then.

Invalid logic.
----
Concerning the first date, as far as you're meeting a Nigerian chic, I really don't see any big deal in it.

Dates where both parties are real to themselves are the most successful ones in the long run.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by deluxboi(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Y not, #i_can't_form
Checkout my signature
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Bamz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

Lol at the bolded. grin

I said I would order for something am comfortable with.
Do you want me start forming by eating eba with fork and knife?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Juliesexy(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
You be giving me hope since... grin

Thanks, Julie. I'm not so sure about that blog thing, but I'm thinking about it though. smiley
Be positive about it, you'd make a very good, funny and interesting blogger. But then you'd have to be ready the hustle. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Optional2(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah is good to be proud of who u are. That's very good off yah. I like girls that always be who dey are.
yea
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Be positive about it, you'd make a very good, funny and interesting blogger. But then you'd have to be ready the hustle. grin
That hustle sef is what I'm scared of. I don't have the time. angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Endyrock(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
wat do u expect me to use am I eating rice
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by temmym4(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:

what is wrong with this one Pretender. These are the kinds that sits on the floor and eats directly from the pot with their bare hands at home and still sleep off without washing.

@OP YES I WILL, i gotta be an Id**t if I can do dat indoors and pretend outside.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by lyricalz: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na leg I go use eat am b4?
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:

Normally, once am not home,( change location for some time) I chase women a lot, and during the chases, there must be a 1st date na, sis na akpu and oha soup I de always order oooh.
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by gbemi514: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
farano:
Hmmm why did you edit my moniker I'm everywhere you know tongue
....lol didn't.. ..jux a coincidence of thoughts
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by deebsman1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nneka123:
yeye ati iranu
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by simdam500(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
If am purchasing it with my money, amala isn't going to be an option.... but I like amala kiss
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by twerkjack: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
OF COURSE IF NOT.....SILLY OPS POSTING RUBBISH SINCE....................,,,,,,,....BC MTCHEEEEW angry
Re: Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) by Donpizzle(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rich guys dnt form....Jst park ur car(bugatti) outside a fastfood, if u lyk eat tuwo or amala in d fastfood ur respect wil stil b intact. Where i live we dnt form koz we re rich dudes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.