Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) (29522 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Former Nigerian dictator, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari is shown here reading the budget speech to the whole nation.

The man (Buhari) is an handsome man to the core. Evident of it are his offspring.

www.naijarchives.com

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2015
No nonsense and non-compromising stands are few of the qualities I admire the man for.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Arch1: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
More than a million uenemployed graduate came for the sham immigration recruitement exercise last year after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them, only to discover that they have been scammed by president jonathans minister of interior Abba Moro, over a non-existing job

*several unfortunately misplaced their ceritificate and other vital documents

*28 jobless youth were gruesomely stampeded to death(including two pregnant ladies)

*many were mortally wounded

*policemen brutally flogged university graduates as if they were mere criminals

Any youth that still want to vote for jonathan should have a re-think

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by xpac01(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Urrm, Charismatic swagalistic ex and to be ...

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by omokoladele(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2015
See better pikin

Buhari is d man!

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by YouthsPC0: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Nonsense!

That was his last he will never rule or lead Nigeria again

A Man who does not know the name of his party, INEC or his own running mate is asking 170 million Nigerians to commit their destiny into his Hands! Haba!

We can however allow him to present the budget of his retirement home alongside that of the Pampers wearing Lai Mohammed for assistance!

Forward >>

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by SOBSISRAEL(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Buharious Buhari. I wud hav prefered him. If he has a certificate. Though he looks active and sensitive.

Jambites am at it again
Welcome. Be free,ask anything that you don't know about JAMB Cbt here. E.g is there negative marking e.t.c I surely answer you.
Feel free to whatsapp,call or text me on 09033976204
Operation #allnairalanders jambite must pass jamb15

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by midolian(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Yea, that's the man that speaks less with more action.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by kestolove95(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Pdp useless president will send okonjo iweala to go and presnt...nawa ffor dat clueless man sha

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Many of dis thugs shouting change were not even alive wen d guy ruled nigerians, and now he's coming again and dey want him. I only pity dem sowie generation, its either buhari wants to settle scores before he dies or he wants to loot enough to reach d status of an elderstateman!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2015
He would no doubt submit the budget for Year 2016 to National Assembly by this September 2015.

We need action men

Sai Buhari

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Many of dis thugs shouting change were not even alive wen d guy ruled nigerians, and now he's coming again and dey want him. I only pity dem sowie generation, its either buhari wants to settle scores before he dies or he wants to loot enough to reach d status of an elderstateman!
[/s]

Beneficiary of poor governance since 1999.....

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by midolian(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you dis boy, when will u stop being silly?

Whenever I read your comments, I feel like giving you 50 lashes with a well oiled horse whip.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
midolian:
when will u stop being silly?
d day ya father resigns from d post of silly people association of nigeria president, datz if ya ve a father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:
Throwback to the economic DISASTER after almost two years of MISMANAGEMENT.

one tin abt buhari and his thugs is dat dey don't know anytin on economic policies. Dey just wake up and start to shout change, children dat don't know history.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2015
And we have a Ph.D holder who cant present budget but sends that mole from the World Bank to go and confuse the bunch of thieving lawmakers. I pity PDP supporters.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Martins301:
And we have a Ph.D holder who cant present budget but sends that mole from the World Bank to go and confuse the bunch of thieving lawmakers. I pity PDP supporters.

Kindly show us which section of our constitution states that ONLY the president must present the budget to the national assembly.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Pdp useless president will send okonjo iweala to go and presnt...nawa ffor dat clueless man sha
you sabi the clueless man no be small. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by simpleseyi: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
one tin abt buhari and his thugs is dat dey don't know anytin on economic policies. Dey just wake up and start to shout change, children dat don't know history.

You are right my guy, Buhari and his thugs dont know anything about Economic Policies but they know how to make $1 less than One Naira in the year 1985 while your world bank trained fraudster Ngozi Iwealla and clueless Janadaft have made $1 = 210 Naira in year 2015

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by alaoeri: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Next Nigerian budget will be presented by the General Insha Allah. cool

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly show us which section of our constitution states that ONLY the president must present the budget to the national assembly.
Thanks.
you are senseless! So everything has to be in the constitution? Every president should be responsible for presenting the budget to the lawmakers and nigerians as a whole and it must be shown on TV. He has the obligation to present his score card of the previous budget.

Did you watch the Ghananian president present his budget to the parliament last week? That's what a president should do. Stop defending the stupidity of Jonathan.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by GeneralBosco: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

Beneficiary of poor governance since 1999.....
No mind the slaves

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is already an elder statesman! And according to your narrow minded analysis, one must loot very well for one to be an elder statesman right?.

Mind you, I was very well alive and one hundred percent compos mentis when Buhari was H.O.S, his regime is ten times better than GEJ! Atleast I know corrupt government officials where not given presidential pardon during his reign as H.O.S.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.

Are u trying to defend the cluelessness of GEJ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Harryzon(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Everything Buhari wants is by coercion. Going to the market to force lower the prices of goods he didn't know how much the bought? o ayin mmi!

I only pray you don't commit suicide after march 28

#Restingfornow#
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Buhari is already an elder statesman! And according to your narrow minded analysis, one must loot very well for one to be an elder statesman right?.

Mind you, I was very well alive and one hundred percent compos mentis when Buhari was H.O.S, his regime is ten times better than GEJ! Atleast I know corrupt government officials where not given presidential pardon during his reign as H.O.S.
imagine how shallow ya brain is, he jailes southerners dat were "corrupt" wad did he do to shagari? undecided. U just old and big for nufin agbaya
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by joseph1832(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
imagine how shallow ya brain is, he jailes southerners dat were "corrupt" wad did he do to shagari? undecided. U just old and big for nufin agbaya
He placed Shagari under house arrest, he did not pardon him did he? Kindly give the names of southerners he jailed, you puerile infant!.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I've not met anybody that was alive when Muhammadu Buhari was the Head of State that does not want him back. Fact! Go find out. Remember, don't deceive yourself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by anonimi: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Martins301:
Are u trying to defend the cluelessness of GEJ?

Are you able to answer a simple question or not?

Would you consider a person who makes a statement he cannot substantiate:

a) daft
b) clueless
c) stewpid
d) fooolish
e) all of the above.
Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
joseph1832:
He placed Shagari under house arrest, he did not pardon him did he? Kindly give the names of southerners he jailed, you puerile infant!.
u see ya sense, gave shagari dat headed a "corrupt" govt just house arrest and d likes of ambrose alli and co he gave dem prison. U nid to sit back and re-arrange ya sense. U a big fool, I tort ya were playing before and ya had d guts to say house arrest. U a disgrace to ya family tree.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.
Kindly tell us why the tradition of presidents presenting budgets to the NASS was broken by Jonathan.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.