Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum (1675 Views)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by ezytalks: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
I wish i could put up the pix here, but i might be banned if i do so here is the story below, and u can see the pix here....http://www.ezytalks..com/2015/03/read-this-funny-tmz-story-of-couple.html

There’s a couple of banging bandits on the loose in Vegas – after they got busted celebrating“Fifty Shades of Grey” all over a Sin City museum … which may seem appropriate, but it’s still illegal. TMZ obtained surveillance video of their bare-assed exploits around the Erotic Heritage Museum — which was featuring an homage to kink on Valentine’s Day … and after-hours the couple went on a room-by-room sex spree.
First, they found a hiding spot and waited for the museum staff to clear out … and the house lights to go down. Then the banging began in earnest. The couple didn’t hold back as they moved around — but they didn’t realize security was watching.

Dr. Victoria, who heads up the museum, tells us security alerted staff members who returned to bust the exhibitionists. You gotta see their half-naked getaway once they realized the jig was up. Watch … who knew coitus interruptus could be funny?
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by adahgold(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
I love those couple joor,sex like dat r kool trust me...
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by ezytalks: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:

Hmmm
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
They are couples right? Ehn no problem... cool
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
why you dey fear undecided nothing bad in the pic tho...

Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:
Are cool?

Ok.
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by adahgold(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Are cool?

Ok.

thanks,d main point it DAT even if is written in shot code people will still understand abi!
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:

thanks,d main point it DAT even if is written in shot code people will still understand abi!
Yeah. Shot code.
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by adahgold(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah. Shot code.

short or shot u still understand it abi..
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:

short or shot u still understand it abi..
Oh, you meant short?
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by adahgold(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Oh, you meant short?

if dats wat is means to u fine.
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by jashar(f): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Naughty cheesy

Blackett:
Are cool?
Ok.

Wicked... grin
Blackett:
Yeah. Shot code.

You ehnnn.... smiley
Blackett:
Oh, you meant short?

What happened to Zedt?
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
jashar:
Naughty cheesy

Wicked... grin

You ehnnn.... smiley

What happened to Zedt?
Zed is an impersonator. cheesy
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by jashar(f): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hehehe... cheesy
No offence?
You well so? grin

abi na MPD dey do you? Lolzzz

Blackett:
Zed is an impersonator. cheesy
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
jashar:
Hehehe... cheesy
No offence?
You well so? grin

abi na MPD dey do you? Lolzzz

Seriously. You no believe me?
Re: Read This Funny TMZ Story Of A Couple Caught Making Luv At An Erotic Museum by jashar(f): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you say so, if you say so.
smiley
Blackett:
Seriously. You no believe me?

(1) (Reply)

Would You go on with the wedding? / hi / Which One Is More Important..............^_^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.