Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood (1766 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by AKMoney1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow Teslim actually brings Obesere to my hood for campaign and it's rocking right now just in front of my house. I'm enjoying the music though and some a$$ bouncing dancers. grin grin

Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by xreal: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
O boy go downstairs and get us clearer and closer pictures.
You be sniper?
Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by AKMoney1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
He came in a black Toyota Land Cruiser SUV

Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by AKMoney1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
O boy go downstairs and get us clearer and closer pictures.
You be sniper?

Bros I can't ooo, weed is seriously and strongly smelling in the air.... I had to lock the gate so nobody will come upstairs self but I enjoyed the view. grin grin
Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
How dis one take affect d chances of jonathan winning d forth coming election lipsrsealed?
Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by AKMoney1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How dis one take affect d chances of jonathan winning d forth coming election lipsrsealed?

You be mumu, sorry to say.... They are both under the same umbrella tongue
Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by AKMoney1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chai I can't upload videos ooo embarassed
Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
AKMoney1:

You be mumu, sorry to say.... They are both under the same umbrella tongue
. So just because he aint a supporter of your party, the best way for u to address him is to insult him?? I always read your comments,, and i am baffled @ ur low IQ, am sure u think like my pet monkey...Must everyone be under the umbrella, can't we be under the roof of our home,sweeping our palour??......If you can't criticize constructively,quit mairaland cos your kinds are needed @ the motor parks,,blaady tout
Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by AKMoney1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Justdulla:
. So just because he aint a supporter of your party, the best way for u to address him is to insult him?? I always read your comments,, and i am baffled @ ur low IQ, am sure u think like my pet monkey...Must everyone be under the umbrella, can't we be under the roof of our home,sweeping our palour??......If you can't criticize constructively,quit mairaland cos your kinds are needed @ the motor parks,,blaady tout

You must have a very low self-esteem, do I know you? Point out one single comment I made in support of any political party on NL here fuckkkk GEJ and fuckkk GMB.

Read what the guy wrote again, he's definitely GEJ supporter and Teslim is part of the umbrella party too, so I jokingly pointed out to him that they are both in the same party and you started ranting. Coming after me is your burial boy but you reading my posts makes you a fan. smiley

BTW who let this dog out? grin grin

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATE!!! Obesere Performing Live For Teslim Folarin In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
AKMoney1:

You must have a very low self-esteem, do I know you? Point out one single comment I made in support of any political party on NL here fuckkkk GEJ and fuckkk GMB.

Read what the guy wrote again, he's definitely GEJ supporter and Teslim is part of the umbrella party too, so I jokingly pointed out to him that they are both in the same party and you started ranting. Coming after me is your burial boy but you reading my posts makes you a fan. smiley
Yeah am a Fan...I love reading stupd posts...I won't come after you oooh, ur not intellectualy inclined..your mentally
Derailed....just post like a reasonable Human,cos the way u type makes u more of an Ape
BTW who let this dog out? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari May Not Work With Solomon Arase, New IGP / Today’s National News Headlines (tue-30-jun-2015) / Ex-gov. Akpabio In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.