Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend (29049 Views)

TO COLOURED FOLKS: Those Who Lost Someone, Lonely And Contemplating Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
hmm

This topic is quite controversial tho but I dnt think it's natural.

It's learn't

i have seen a baby girl that likes licking things. she ended up being a lesbian teenager when she was in girls school. yes, they learnt it, but the natural tendency is in them wen they are born. most of them are naturally nurses that enjoys caring for people.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
MonsterDeeq:

i have seen a baby girl that likes licking things. she ended up being a lesbian teenager when she was in girls school. yes, they learnt it, but the natural tendency is in them wen they are born. most of them are naturally nurses that enjoys caring for people.
um in sigmund Freud's theory, that natural tendency is as a result of a fixation in the genital stage of a developing child.

It can lead to lesbianism or homosexuality.

That's why I dnt like girls school. Heterosexual reltnshp shud be encouraged in developing teenagers.

Talking about girls school, it does more harm to girls than good.
I will never advice any of my sibling or relative to go there.

I attended one when I was in jss1, stayed for only one term nd ran away.

Girls school are evil I swear.

11 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
um in sigmund Freud's theory, that natural tendency is as a result of a fixation in the genital stage of a developing child.

It can lead to lesbianism or homosexuality.

That's why I dnt like girls school. Heterosexual reltnshp shud be encouraged in developing teenagers.

Talking about girls school, it does more harm to girls than good.
I will never advice any of my sibling or relative to go there.

I attended one when I was in jss1, stayed for only one term nd ran away.

Girls school are evil I swear.

wow are you a psychology student?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
MonsterDeeq:

wow are you a psychology student?
yea smiley

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
sinaj:
yea smiley
wow.. can we hook up?
5C10F453
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by iamclime(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sinaj, where do you school at? Care to tell?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by ibietela2(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Interesting........
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by heatflux: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sinaj, come n complete the story, how did it eventually play out?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2016
iamclime:
Sinaj, where do you school at? Care to tell?
Uniport
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Timba24(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
@sinaj, u havent complete d story.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Timba24:
@sinaj, u havent complete d story.
am coming to complete it tongue
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Timba24(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
sinaj:
am coming to complete it tongue
ok
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by myforexsolution: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
sinaj:
jeeez double date?
spill on her
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
I wonder y create a story and not invite d vaseline crew. Obontami, jesusboiy, and d others
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by obontami: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Smallville10:
I wonder y create a story and not invite d vaseline crew. Obontami, jesusboiy, and d others
Vaseline I don't self service
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please poster, if you're writing this thing... at least the picture of the girl should come together with it grin
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Choiszman(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017
interesting story....

Well....you already spilled her

someway, somehow, someone that knows someone that knows your cousin would read this and eventually, your cousin would find out tongue

I really enjoyed the story tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by skillz111(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sinai you get sense you get boobs you con get ass join you are truly gifted well done ma

3 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by GideonOmach(m): 4:01am On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
hmm
This topic is quite controversial tho but I dnt think it's natural.

It's learn't
What science wants to create in our minds. you gree?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by pepigeorge(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2017
U must have a very nice bum bum....... Dat immediately changed her to a lesbo
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by romeorailss: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
wink cheesy Sinaj Minaj angry I remember u sha cry
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by zicoraads: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Make I find trouble.

Sinaj tongue
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by zicoraads: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
pepigeorge:
U must have a very nice bum bum....... Dat immediately changed her to a lesbo
grin grin
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
The conclusion of the story was that the lesbobo friend wasnt spilled and so much lovemaking was made afterward. Am lying Sinaj?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2018
sinaj:
u will get d complete story wen i publish ma novel by june wink

i need the novel. where can i get it?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Icon79(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
lesbo thangz grin

... they tend to act strange angry

O pari

Gorgeous58:
What's up with the abbreviations and use of short hand?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by naturefellow(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hi. You have a tendency to write well. Could I advice that you avoid the use of informal abbreviations?

Nice dp smiley
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Sonia2002(f): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
sinaj:
I was still arguing with the conductor to give me back my #50 balance ,wen i heard d lecturer's voice in a distance saying wake dat slowpoke in sexy clothe up' i woke up immediately, picked up my pen nd started scribbling something into my notebook to look serious.The ink in my pen froze wen the lecture thundered again 'Hey fool get out of diz class'.
I murmured nd slowly packed my books in my bag, as I stood up to go I noticed dat anoda gel wz leaving d class, I quickly understood dat d lecturer wz referring to someone else, I smiled nd xhaled loudly wen d lecturer's eyes nd my eyes met, ai quickly checked myself nd sat down witat blinking my eyes till the end of the boring class. To cut d long story short,
I cme bak from d class after trekking from d classrum block to my hostel nd d weather didnt help as it scorched al tru.
I reached my hostel, quickly removed my shoes nd clothes nd rushed to d bathrum naked to shower because i was very hot.I poured d water over my head nd njoyed d chilly sensation it gave me *smiles* after my bath, i didnt feel lyk cleaning my body, i walked
back to my room with my tiny towel barely covering my bum bum,
I entered my room, turned on my fan nd faced it to my bum bum, i laughed out loudly to d sensation it gave me nd laid on my bed.
I woke up feeling a hand on my bum bum, i shoved it off my mind thinking itz jux a dream.The hand glided down my butt to my legs nd i heard someone whispering my name i woke jux to c my nxt door neigbour sitting at d edge of my bed now touching my legs, I sighed nd asked how wah she wnt ,she said matchbox, I got up to get d box with my ass clapping bhind me.I gave her the matchbox nd laid back on d bed coz awaz still filin slipy,I noticed that she was reluctant to leave xo I asked her if she needs any other thing, she said nothing nd asked me why am nt putting on my hairnet. I ignored her coz i wnted her to go.She got my hairnet for me nd stroked my back, i smiled sheepishly coz i njoyed d stroking.she got up nd whispered I luv you in my ear, I had mixed feelings nd replied her that Jesus loves her more, she smiled nd told me that she mean it.I got up, dragged my little towel nd tied it round my chest nd asked her what she rily mean by that, she repeated it nd said she wnted to tell me but was scared to tell me that she cant hold the feeling any longer.
I was very surprised nd the same time shocked coz d gel iz my cousin's girlfrnd.She doesn't knw that the guy she iz dating is my cousin, xo wah will I do?, spill her? coz i neva liked her undecided
um...I didnt get A1 in literature xo overlook my grammatical blunder, daz if u find any wink

Haaaaa! Nawa o, so that small play i played with you that's what you telling the whole Nairalanders.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Psoul(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2019
sinaj:
u will get d complete story wen i publish ma novel by june wink

Did u publish the novel?
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by SavageResponse(m): 3:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Sonia2002:

Haaaaa! Nawa o, so that small play i played with you that's what you telling the whole Nairalanders.

grin
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by SavageResponse(m): 3:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Psoul:

Did u publish the novel?

You mean this whole story was just fiction?

cc Sinaj
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

You mean this whole story was just fiction?
cc Sinaj
yea fiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice / Alpha Squad. / The 21st Century Lagos Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.