Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (31793 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by folabayo1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Taken

5diz n dat

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by PezzoNovante(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eeiissshhh the list is not complete ::

6) THE SORT OF SPIRITUAL GUY -
This is the nice guy most girls would fall for. He lets you choose everything because he wants whatever makes you happy, even when it comes to your spiritual life. He may go to church on Sundays, have good morals and even say the right things. But deep down, he’s only sort of spiritual. His life has hints of Jesus (or so you tell yourself), instead of being defined by Jesus. Don’t just settle for a church-phrase literate man, look for a Jesus loving man

7) THE OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND GUY
This guy is sweet, charming, flirtatious and basically everything you imagined him to be—while you’re around. But when you’re not around? Well, he’s that same sweet, charming and flirtatious guy with the next girl. For him, it’s not about commitment, it’s about the moment. That’s definitely not a guy you can trust.

8] THE 'Let's Get Physical Guy'
The thing that makes me crazy about this guy is that he’s so obvious, yet so charming. He makes you think that he’s really into you, when all the while his primary focus is on what he can get from you. But even with his obvious advances and fixation on the physical, you’ll find yourself making excuses, giving more and more of yourself. Recognize him quickly, and once you do, make a quick break. Don’t get stuck in the physical, because healthy relationships are built on so much more

Ok you guys can add more let it get to 10... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by omonla555: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sure?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Beautiful piece...

MizMyColi:
Every lady should be wary of that guy who is so so so fixated on his Mum cool

True..

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
I can't do without sex...

If any lady got a problem with that...the door is wide open..the world is too populated for me to give up what makes me happy for anybody....

*Berry*

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by klodike(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Am tire with all this list every now and then.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by poweredcom(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hey wat about guys like me dat like ashewo na...
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by iceberylin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ifnthis post no enter fp I will deactivate grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
buygala:
[s]Op should clearly indicate that he is referring to ladies who are below 25, in order for our advanced professional spinsters not to heed this advice, and later tell stories that touch embarassed..

op should please mail this his yarns to Funke Akindele, Nkiru Slyvanus wey don talk say she no mind to be second wife, and other desperate spinsters out there undecided
....... Na so dem go invite Amadioha and Sango to play ludo with him destiny undecided[/s]

Really, you should take a cursory look at your words before you spew them.
I am quite passionate about the topic of so-called advanced single ladies because comments like this could unwittingly push them into further desperation. Surely there's more to life than the desire to make catchy comments that attracts all the likes of life, even when it affects the psyche of some.

How does your comment in relation to this topic help make them better.

Are you saying that it's okay for a lady who is above 35, not by any plan nor (direct) design of hers to go ahead and marry a guy with even 1 of those traits, how much more all 5?

You are usually FTC on most FP topics
It is your e-civil obligation to come across as positive and re-assuring while having your fun too wink

But hey, it's okay, if you don't care about these things, last I checked......nobody here pays your subscription fees tongue

4 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
no one cares about all these stories.... those category of people listed above will still get married to ladies who've probably read so many books about men and shii like this post.

pheww... people cannot just begin to act the same. this world would become boring.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
mcheew

Mtchaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Missmossy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Makes sense grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by naijaboiy: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
i think these ladies need clay.

So they can mould their man undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mtchaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww tongue
who are u bcaus here in Barcelona we dnt know u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Humblebloke(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
OK.... Anything else you wanna add
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nickymezor(f): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
gaburiel:
Finally, the spirit of writing lists has rested upon Lala, Emusmith and others, you got new competition.
grin grin....Na so ooo
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

As I enh...grin
So unrealistic...SMH

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
who are u bcaus here in Barcelona we dnt know u.

Errr.....I should be the one asking
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nickymezor:
grin grin....Na so ooo

smiley...tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Errr.....I should be the one asking
mcheew do u tinK barcelona is ur slump
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Forwetinnah: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP....Aptly put!!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
Since when did you start comedy undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Fkhalifa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Every lady should be wary of that guy who is so so so fixated on his Mum cool
i dont get this,so guys shouldnt care so much about their mum so as not to be tagged mums boy?
i fear for a change in attitude towards their mum by some young guys that ill read this...
moderately towards mum and wife daxxal. wink
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fkhalifa:
i dont get this,so guys shouldnt care so much about their mum so as not to be tagged mums boy?
i fear for a change in attitude towards their mum by some young guys that ill read this...
moderately towards mum and wife daxxal. wink

Did you read the part where I wrote "so, so, so" at all?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ve Been Smoking Since :/

So Can I Continue Smoking Now
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by professore(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think this is nice
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by buygala(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Really, you should take a cursory look at your words before you spew them.
I am quite passionate about the topic of so-called advanced single ladies because comments like this could unwittingly push them into further desperation. Surely there's more to life than the desire to make catchy comments that attracts all the likes of life, even when it affects the psyche of some.

How does your comment in relation to this topic help make them better.

Are you saying that it's okay for a lady who is above 35, not by any plan nor (direct) design of hers to go ahead and marry a guy with even 1 of those traits, how much more all 5?

You are usually FTC on most FP topics
It is your e-civil obligation to come across as positive and re-assuring while having your fun too wink

But hey, it's okay, if you don't care about these things, last I checked......nobody here pays your subscription fees tongue

lol... you don take am cardiovascular grin

Anyway,

I say what I feel like saying at any time without any sense of responsibility to anyone..... I might be a woman wrapper today, a male chauvinist tomorrow, a rascal the next day, an armed robber the next... dem no dey give scolarship for nairaland, so I see no reason whatsoever to be a 'Pope John Paul' all the time. if you have the time to scrutinize my posts, you will realize that I always like swimming against the tide or seeing things from a novel and unpopular angle. sometimes people hail, sometimes they abuse... But I would have already said my mindgrin

now, about your grouse;

I personally don't give a damn about protecting the 'psyche' of the so called 'advanced ladies'... During their blossom period, most of them were forming 'mega super star' and unreasonably cherry-picking men until they had finally become rotten tomatoes that no man wants... If they wish to keep on cherry-picking till they become septuagenarians, e no concern me in any way. .. The Lord is their Muscle.. But my point is that their common sense should make them reduce their husband cut-off mark if they are really interested in dropping the 'Miss' title, since the quality of their 'assets'has also depreciated by reason of old age, rough use, or wrong marketing technique....

You don't put on sale a rickety bicycle and expect it to be bought for the price of a Lamborgini embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by oloworulz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
These r d kind of things dat makes our 9ja ladies to stay single all thier lives

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Melasam(f): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
my boo so passed the test, he's very good to go
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by VivaLaFrans: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
To understand women is another institution awarding a degree in WOMANOLOGY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos) / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.