Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (31792 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Every lady should be wary of that guy who is so so so fixated on his Mum cool
Not untrue but quite worrying that ladies are too perturbed about mamas' parley with sons. What's the unhealthy competition all about?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by hisawesomeness(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
emrain:
no one cares about all these stories.... those category of people listed above will still get married to ladies who've probably read so many books about men and shii like this post.

pheww... people cannot just begin to act the same. this world would become boring.
grin true that
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by ojaydedon(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
jejemanito:
6. GUYS WHO SPEND 24 HOURS ON NAIRALAND SHOUTING SAI BUHARI AND GEJ TILL WHATEVER YEAR undecided

you inclusive..
Cos u just said it grin grin

girls make una avoid dis guy
angryangry
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why please? undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice thread. The men in this thread criticizing the op are guilty of being among the list. Not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
kevinberry:
I can't do without sex...

If any lady got a problem with that...the door is wide open..the world is too populated for me to give up what makes me happy for anybody....

*Berry*

You need to see a psychiatrist. Your addiction to s.ex is treated as a mental case in the U.S. Ladies, beware of this community serving guy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
poweredcom:
Hey wat about guys like me dat like ashewo na...

You are included in the list. Guys like you need a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
emrain:
no one cares about all these stories.... those category of people listed above will still get married to ladies who've probably read so many books about men and shii like this post.

pheww... people cannot just begin to act the same. this world would become boring.

Of course they will get married still. Remember the Op said SERIOUS MINDED LADIES. So ladies who are not serious minded and desperate that marry for other reasons other than love will marry these guys in the list.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Very true. I advise such guys to marry their mothers and keep sucking their b.reasts.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Very true. I advise such guys to marry their mothers and keep sucking their b.reasts.

Lmao gringringringrin
Finally, someone gets me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao gringringringrin
Finally, someone gets me.

grin grin grin

Have you ever come across full grown men claiming to sleep on the same bed with their mothers? Like 30 years plus of age? Ladies are in for a lot of surprises with some breed of men if they dnt investigate them well. grin

A mama's boy is one of the worst kind of man to ever end up with. when we are talking about Real men, they are usually at the bottom of the Male kingdom. grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by watchindelta(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
So I go beg my own wify for sex abi. undecided Solomon op cool
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Have you ever come across full grown men claiming to sleep on the same bed with their mothers? Like 30 years plus of age? Ladies are in for a lot of surprises with some breed of men if they dnt investigate them well. grin

A mama's boy is one of the worst kind of man to ever end up with. when we are talking about Real men, they are usually at the bottom of the Male kingdom. grin

Me, I will not mince words gringringringringrin

If I'm with a man today, then he has to be a man.
As a lady, I get shy when I have to always mention "my dad said" "my dad did".....

I mean, don't get me wrong o.
I luuuurrrrrvvv it when a man loves his family, if he doesn't, what is the assurance that he'd genuinely love me or mine?

But, you're with this guy for 30 minutes and he's talking his mom the whole 23 minutes.....
My mom doesn't like girls that are short.
My mom is the beeeessst woman on erth.
I so love my mother, I can kill for her.

and you're there o.
Haba na!!

how about talking about your future, our future (I'm not talking marriage now).
how you intend building structures, raise a family.
How about us just having fun.......can't it be just about us?

of course there should be a place for appreciating Momma, I'd appreciate her too.
I'd love her to bits too, for taking care of you for me, for grooming you to be the guy you've become.

Moderation is key, biko. cool

cc: Counsellorwise
vivaciousvivi

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by BodePolScience: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Not untrue but quite worrying that ladies are too perturbed about mamas' parley with sons. What's the unhealthy competition all about?
she might be speaking out of experience and I think she is true, cos it's very bad for guys to be tied to their mother's apron. Mature guys don't relay every damn info to their mother or those guys of 'my mum said this, said that,.... every now and then.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

As a lady, I get shy when I have to always mention "my dad said" "my dad did".....

I luuuurrrrrvvv it when a man loves his family, if he doesn't, what is the assurance that he'd genuinely love me or mine?

But, you're with this guy for 30 minutes and he's talking his mom the whole 23 minutes.....

and you're there o.
Haba na!!

of course there should be a place for appreciating Momma, I'd appreciate her too.
I'd love her to bits too, for taking care of you for me, for grooming you to be the guy you've become.

True. absolutely agree with you. Moderation is key. Balance. Know when to draw the line. Never allow your mother interfere unnecessarily in your issues. I have no respect for men who dnt know how to take decisions without consulting their mothers. I see them as kids yet to be MEN.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by mightycrown1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=17pt]MAJORITY of Girls/Ladies know the first and foremost which your writeup excludes; that is the Guys that has no money. even if they pretend, they know it and you know it too. [/size]

[size=22pt]meanwhile, the thing that need not change is change itself

VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE FOR BUHARI [/size]

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by MizMyColi(f): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sophyrocks:

True. absolutely agree with you. Moderation is key. Balance. Know when to draw the line. Never allow your mother interfere unnecessarily in your issues. I have no respect for men who dnt know how to take decisions without consulting their mothers. I see them as kids yet to be MEN.

gringringrin
Ouch!
That hurt, on their behalfcheesy

#HarshTruth

We were taught from a very young age not to be so fixated on my parents.
My Dad's my fav. But I don't go about carrying him like a signboard that the world must read.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

and you're there o.
Haba na!!

cc: Counsellorwise
vivaciousvivi
I think the worries of your likes are overblown. Care for and from mama especially the single parent type is widely erroneously perceived as a threat to your place in son's heart.
Solution: Show him more love than mama did and still tries to do and your place is cemented for good!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
BodePolScience:
she might be speaking out of experience and I think she is true, cos it's very bad for guys to be tied to their mother's apron. Mature guys don't relay every damn info to their mother or those guys of 'my mum said this, said that,.... every now and then.
I didn't refute her claims but only questioned the obsession behind such unhealthy family bout. #TeamPolSci# One love bro!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by BodePolScience: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
CounsellorWise:

I didn't refute her claims but only questioned the obsession behind such unhealthy family bout. #TeamPolSci# One love bro!
Oga mi, I hail ooo, which school?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Misogynist2014(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
I read stories like this when I feel sleepy.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Dammyjohn(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
My sister.I wonder sey na lady like you wey go become mother one day dey type like dis.Dat one wey you type fit be motherly love oooo wey don increase well well because of the good thing wey be sey e dey rare for any mother to do for her son.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by InvertedHammer: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think when one acts in a certain one, the lady should try to ascertain why before jumping into conclusions. A person may decide to stay from his/her family for some stories that touch. Ex. The Nanka dude that killed his brother. If the brother had stayed away from the killer younger brother, does that make him bad for marriage?

I think some of these lists are personal opinions and should be presented as such especially knowing that there are quiet a lot of young people on NL that may need guidance in life.

There you have it.
/

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by omistephen: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ladies una hear make una nor go dy disturb pastors lata
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by coulisse: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
I wonder why most guys are so angry at this thread maybe because the op is referring to 99.9 percent of them
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
buygala:
Op should clearly indicate that he is referring to ladies who are below 25, in order for our advanced professional spinsters not to heed this advice, and later tell stories that touch embarassed..

op should please mail this his 'tales by moonlight' to Funke Akindele, Nkiru Slyvanus wey don talk say she no mind to be second wife, and other desperate spinsters out there undecided
....... Na so dem go invite Amadioha and Sango to play ludo with him destiny undecided

lalasticlala how is congo,heard u ve been dere 4 quite a while now,no wonder u ve fogoten wot relationship is like back home....
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
PezzoNovante:
Eeiissshhh the list is not complete ::

6) THE SORT OF SPIRITUAL GUY -
This is the nice guy most girls would fall for. He lets you choose everything because he wants whatever makes you happy, even when it comes to your spiritual life. He may go to church on Sundays, have good morals and even say the right things. But deep down, he’s only sort of spiritual. His life has hints of Jesus (or so you tell yourself), instead of being defined by Jesus. Don’t just settle for a church-phrase literate man, look for a Jesus loving man

7) THE OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND GUY
This guy is sweet, charming, flirtatious and basically everything you imagined him to be—while you’re around. But when you’re not around? Well, he’s that same sweet, charming and flirtatious guy with the next girl. For him, it’s not about commitment, it’s about the moment. That’s definitely not a guy you can trust.

8] THE 'Let's Get Physical Guy'
The thing that makes me crazy about this guy is that he’s so obvious, yet so charming. He makes you think that he’s really into you, when all the while his primary focus is on what he can get from you. But even with his obvious advances and fixation on the physical, you’ll find yourself making excuses, giving more and more of yourself. Recognize him quickly, and once you do, make a quick break. Don’t get stuck in the physical, because healthy relationships are built on so much more

Ok you guys can add more let it get to 10... smiley
guy wen will u learn 2 abreviate didn't u attend ur jss
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Solid write up OP.

Here again some immature guys will call this crap
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Ephemmm: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm.....

Money answereth all...
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Arsenella007(f): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
On point.. angry angry angry
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by squarelead(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Seems the writer is an accountant, an auditor also seen as a necessary evil. Shout out to all accountants in the ouse
Re: 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of by Jacqueline88(f): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31330412][/quote] thank you lala! This is indeed eye opening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos) / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.