Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games (1285 Views)

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Man Burns Himself As Wife Gives Birth To Chinese Twins (photo) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by Amule5000us(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hsueh Jun-Chen, A 22-year-old Taiwanese student, has angrily poured petrol all over his body before burning himself to death after his father asked him to stop playing video game and go to bed.

The TV game addict was reportedly in his room playing Winning Eleven Soccer game at his family home in Fenyuan town, western Taiwan, when father, Liu, told him to go to sleep.

The father thought that was the end of the matter until he could not find his son the following day.He went outside to look for him and found the undergraduate's charred remains about 300 meters away from the house.

A devastated Liu told Daily Mail that he had only asked his son to stop gaming because of his academics.

"I had simply said that he should sleep rather than play because university was starting again after the holidays. He said he would and that's the last time I saw him alive. When I saw that he wasn't in his room the next day, I went into the garage to see if he had gone out on his motorbike. The bike was still there but I noticed that two cans of petrol were missing. That made me feel worried and I began to fear the worst."

Police believe that academic pressures and worries about getting a job after graduation may have contributed to his decision to commit suicide.

Re: Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by Thomsyne(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Loooooool! Which kain levels na... Winning eleven not even fifa or pes
Re: Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by Mayor21(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Addict
Re: Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by valmunich(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
All these Oyibo people sabi Mumu ehn undecided
Re: Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by Mayor21(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thomsyne:
Loooooool! Which kain levels na... Winning eleven not even fifa or pes
wetin do winning eleven?
Re: Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by Ruq: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
what year is this.
Re: Boy Burns Himself To Death After Dad Asked Him To Quit TV Games by nnanyereugo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fear of gettn s job afta school Mtscheeeeew..den wetn him want mk nigerian graduates do...he's stil a learner

(1) (Reply)

How Idiotic Instagram Selfies Earned A 19-year-old Criminal 142 Felony Counts – / Heavy Gun Fire Going On Right Now In Festac Town / 17 Year Old Boy Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Policemen (viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.