Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) (899 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by chiebuka600(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
In a rather strange turn of events, a woman has vowed against men and married her pet dog.

47 year old Amanda Rodgers from Brixton in south London was married to a man 20 years ago, but the relationship unfortunately lasted no more than a few short months, so dismayed she decided to swear against men and turn to dogs.

Amanda states that the reason she decided to wed her pet dog was because she had all the qualities that she was looking for in a life partner: “Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low.”

Proceedings started out in a traditional way, when Amanda got down on one knee and proposed to her pet dog, Sheba. Though the dog could not respond, Rodgers says that she “could tell by her tail wagging that she said yes.”

SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/966104850080953
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Mayor21(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mumu oyibo pipz
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by omokoladele(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bros abeg show us d pinshur!
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by rossychik(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Will I say say she is stupid

Or possessed

I mean gettin dowm on ones knee 2 ask for a marriage proposal .

...Hw dem dey talk am

Dis is prospostrous.
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by adanduka: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hope she's willing to have a puppy for her dog undecided
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Ezerbullet(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
rossychik:
Will I say say she is stupid

Or possessed

I mean gettin dowm on ones knee 2 ask for a marriage proposal .

...Hw dem dey talk am

Dis is prospostrous.

Easy on grammar abeg
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by cyprianlah(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
In ''MI's'' voice* wetin mankind no go ever seeeven jesus christ hated by d pharasee, critics go come, go like the DRC, I just did my lane like the BRT grin

S.tupid idiot! Sheba go yansh u abi
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by Hawlahscho(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pictures or I don't believe it. undecided
Re: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (PHOTOS) by ramdris(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Later now, these useless oyinbo's go ask us to be doing same all in the name of yeye freedom of choice. God punish devil and his agents hia on earth.

(1) (Reply)

17 Godly Dating Leading To Happy Marriage. / Sex In The Church / PHOTO: 19 Year Old Boy Tells How He Hypnotizes Women For Sex With Strange Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.