Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl (25119 Views)

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by mustymatic(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pastors are no different to boko haram.
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by Eluwilussit(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Job, your sufferings have just begun. Enyoy!
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by tellmesome(f): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
People should pray in their own home and stop believing in those fake pastors.
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by inosend: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't know how this may sound but imagine, as a healthy man, walking on the streets with three-quarter- (not half-) naked very beautiful,beautiful and the not-so beautiful girls going past you on all sides. Okay, next thing you are konji-ed. Next, you begin to wonder how girls in Uyo could be this heartless by
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by swagdopey: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dix ix d 3rd rape story am reading on NL 2day**
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by jointy: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Here is GMB's opinion

SHARIA LAW OF RAPE

In case a woman gets raped , she is considered guilty of adultery unless she can provide four adult muslim male witnesses who had watched the action and who would testify that the sex was actually forced on her and that she was not a willing partner in it. If she has only female witnesses in case she was raped by an intruder in front of her fellow wives and slave girls or in a women’s dormitory full of women witnesses then she is out of luck. Her punishment is stoning to death if she is married or hundred (100) lashes if single.
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2015
What's going on in Nigeria? Why is rape becoming so rampant like in South Africa and India? Please, jail him for a very long time and I don't care if he died there in the prison.PTIU! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by san316(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Comes with the job. deal with it. hehehe.
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Let the so called raper possess His possessoin inside prison.......
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
the old boys in Abuja are running after national cake with their big fat tummy. what's making them not to pass this billof rape case?is it that difficult?are we asking for much?do they want us to rally first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by tomzman: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by Billygee2u: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
I don't believe your cooked news .
You should desist in defaming the name PASTOR.
How can one be pastor and a traditional healer? don't you know what Pastor is?
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by Olamidebright: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
My judgement be this........... stone him to dead
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by tsdarkside(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
shot him...i tell you,the day nigeria brings back general death-sentence..,,,,1million nigerians will die in the first month.......
Re: Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl by FirstCounsel(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
GboyegaD:
We need enact a strong penalty for rape and also, sleeping with minors.
. The trend is worrisome. almost on a daily basis I see up to 3 cases of rape in the news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect / How We Smashed Robbery Gang In Ikire – OPC (Photo) / Man 37, Beheaded By Suspected Ritualist In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.