Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony (4260 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) / Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
In a rather strange turn of events, a woman has vowed against men and married her pet dog. 47 year old Amanda Rodgers from Brixtonin south London was married to a man 20 years ago, but the relationship unfortunately lasted no more than a few short months, so dismayed she decided to swear against men and turn to dogs.Amanda states that the reason she decided to wed her pet dog was because she had all the qualities that she was looking for in a life partner: “Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low.”Proceedings started out in a traditional way, when Amanda got down on one knee and proposed to her pet dog, Sheba. Though the dog could not respond, Rodgers says that she “could tell by her tail wagging that she said yes.”More than 200 people attended the wedding which took place in Split, Croatia. Rodgers embraced the day fully making sure that everything was to her liking, adding that: “I’d dreamed of a perfect wedding dress since I was small, I made it myself for the ceremony. The day was wonderful, more fun than the marriage. I gave her a kiss to seal the deal and then everyone threw confetti. It was a wonderful moment.”Despite it being a rather strange situation, Amanda doesn’t care what other people might think: “I know the wedding to Sheba wasn’t realin the legal sense. But was a nice way to mark what Sheba means to me. Sheba’s never unkind to me and she’s always happy.”

source; http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/british-woman-marries-dog-in-romantic-expensive-wedding-ceremony-after-marriage-to-man-failed.html

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Highest height of E.T.T

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Bloomyloo: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
After this oyibo people go dey wonder why they experience Earth Quakes, Hurricane, Tsunami, Tornado etc....Mentally deranged sets of people....
And they want to come polute my country with their Gay Rights bullshits but we SAY NO!!!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is living in & with sin. What is she thinking of giving birth to then? Hmmmmm...may God help this generation.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by iduzebaba(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
mbaka whyyyyyyy!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Tattooboy: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hw romantic!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
And the foolis.h woman will be opening her kitty-cat for the dog to lash undecided that's weird
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by remsonik(f): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well I only wonder if she and the dog ever made love?? Getting married to an animal isn't it against animal rights??

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
#endtime tins.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bloomyloo:
After this oyibo people go dey wonder why they experience Earth Quakes, Hurricane, Tsunami, Tornado etc....Mentally deranged sets of people....
And they want to come polute my country with their Gay Rights bullshits but we SAY NO!!!
Seem they've forgotten the days of sodom and Gomorrah..... SMH embarassed
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is madness
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
remsonik:
Well I only wonder if she and the dog ever made love?? Getting married to an animal isn't it against animal rights??
she would have had sex with the dog multiple of times before she could come up with the idea of marrying the dog, no be oyinbo people....
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by TI1919(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nah waoh
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Dyt(f): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
The dog got the koko
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by deanoffaculty: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wetin we no go see? All these white people are just infiltrating the world with 'societal virus'. As time goes on,they will start marrying frog, mosquito, snake, crocodile, etc grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by beejayphako(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
C
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Madness at its peak
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerians be like, "and Oyibo men will come and pollute my country".

Meanwhile, there president legalised abortion and prostitution.

Fùcking holier than thou hypocritical bigots.
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Seem they've forgotten the days of sodom and Gomorrah..... SMH embarassed
Mr. Man, this is the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and our country "Nigeria" is already infilterated with the sins Sodomites committed if bible is really the truth....

Ezekiel16-49:50

49. "Look, this was the inquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
50. "And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me;
therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

Know the truth it shall set you free. Stop feeding on hearsays about Sodomy!!!
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by mexzony: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bloomyloo:
You are right in this one.
What utter nonsense.
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
beejayphako:
C
C for carrot
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by qadeerkug(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
mcheewww wen dey catch virus like ebola now dey come dey transfer em come give us here in nigerian""come dey make person bath salt like gold water mchewwwwwwwww"""fuwk den all nd d priest
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Mr. Man, this is the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and our country "Nigeria" is already infilterated with the sins Sodomites committed if bible is really the truth....

Ezekiel16-49:50

49. "Look, this was the inquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
50. "And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me;
therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

Know the truth it shall set you free. Stop feeding on hearsays about Sodomy!!!
Tankz bruv, although I'm not familiar with the Bible but i know God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah cause of the sin of practising gay, so i was only relating it with this one, but anyway, tank u...
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by JEITO: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Now we know why that other lady was busy sending money to a Naija lover she hasn't seen. Marriageable Men are hard to find in Britain undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by mirexxx(f): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
good 4 her
her choice! smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by nedupel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Old pic modified

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by MisterLongman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
I guess frustration and depression are the major cause of her mental instability
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Missmossy(f): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
And whats romantic about this?

Funny though grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by NegeduGrace(f): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jezeebalian spirit has possessed her

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Holywizard: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
de dog will be like...wooo woooo wooooo. So na dog's prick she go dey chop nw?
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Why dafuq are people equating this sh#t with homosexuality? Since when did humans become comparable to animals?
Re: PHOTO: British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony by YabaLeftist: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Happy married life woman. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday / My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! / Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.