Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses (25243 Views)

The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc / The Shamelessness Of Governor Of Ekiti State Yesterday ( Pix) / Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
lightoftruth:
OP......probably you are an APC member, honestly you should be the one to be ashamed of yourself for accepting a man you rejected twice, is either you are a confused, useless fellow or you are brianless. The real cluesless and confused fellows are all Buhari supporters. Remember the demostration is #bringbackourgirls not #Goodluckyouwillneverbeourpresidentagain
Is only a fool accept what he rejected
Nigerians rejected Buhari and his zombies twice we will reject you again the third time ....NEVERAGAIN will you be our president

GEJ till 2019

typical of a satanist. Attack d messenger and forget d message which in this case has nothing to do with APC but the two faced attitude of the people we call celebrities.
SHAME ON U!

2 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

So reminding the govt her duty and pointing out her failure is scoring cheap points to u abi? clap for ursef
I don't remember APC proffering any rescue measure for the chibok girls, they will rather wait till they get power before doing something about it.

APC is a monumental fraud

4 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
I don't remember APC proffering any rescue measure for the chibok girls, they will rather wait till they get power before doing something about it.

APC is a monumental fraud
Is it APC we voted for in 2011? did we give APC our mandate?

5 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Abbey2sam(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Money can turn lie into truth
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by onagoodday: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

mumu...how exactly has d govt working to bring them back? by denying that no gal was abducted for 16days or by politicizing the whole issues? is it by arresting protesters or by the clueless one's visit to chibok only after the prompting by Malala?

I heard the president is in a close door meeting with their parents today..... almost a year after and a few days to election. perhaps to ur deluded mind, this is d right time to show these parents the love and succor a responsible govt provides for her citizenry.
it is dawning on you that not everyone is a puppet, zombie,but is only a man with a black heart that never sees any good in another, just as ur septuagenarian is hard hearted, so are his puppets, the old fool can condemn fuel scarcity but not book haram, may God Punish all of you

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

Is it APC we voted for in 2011? did we give APC our mandate?
is nigeria own by only the people we voted for?

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
onagoodday:

it is dawning on you that not everyone is a puppet, zombie,but is only a man with a black heart that never sees any good in another, just as ur septuagenarian is hard hearted, so are his puppets, the old fool can condemn fuel scarcity but not book haram, may God Punish all of you

Thank God u didn't deny or refute any claim I made above u just like an empty vessel resort to name callings and insults.

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
is nigeria own by only the people we voted for?

pls don't patronise me. Can we all rule, take decisions and still be the followers? Are we barbarians? Why do we have a govt in place? Is it to have opposition think and work out solutions for them or what?

If the opposition choose to give suggestion good and fine. If they dont, is it a crime?

4 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by kay1one2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

lame! dumbaszz

Low life!

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
kay1one2:

Low life!

i don hear. game over. oya waka pass

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by lightoftruth: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

typical of a satanist. Attack d messenger and forget d message which in this case has nothing to do with APC but the two faced attitude of the people we call celebrities.
SHAME ON U!

I pity you and your low mentality. I would have taken the pains to enlighten your shallow mind, but to what ends? Stupid things are said by stupid people. Your comment is a good example. My humble advice is First undertand before raising that your useless finger to type nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by onagoodday: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

Thank God u didn't deny or refute any claim I made above u just like an empty vessel resort to name callings and insults.
do you need a dictionary to understand that your claims are baseless and thus deserves no attention, you know, when God wants to punish a man, he hardens their, let Christ's light illuminate you and the old man's dark heart, and "unprison" you from the prison of your hate

4 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

pls don't patronise me. Can we all rule, take decisions and still be the followers? Are we barbarians? Why do we have a govt in place? Is it to have opposition think and work out solutions for them or what?

If the opposition choose to give suggestion good and fine. If they dont, is it a crime?
oga, we are meant to support our leaders, they are not gods. If APC claim they know how to bring back the chibok girls, why cant they share the idea, must they wait till the girls are all impregnated or killed in their quest of acquiring power?

APC arent as patriotic as you are painting them, they are only using the chibok girls to score cheap political points, you don't need a microscope to identify patriotic citizens, because they don't need to be in power before portraying their patriotism.

Good evening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by onagoodday: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

SHAME ON U!
you think everyone is as stupid as you not to decipher your hidden campaign,... puppet s do not think and you have just shown that...I now see that foolishness is in or DNA

2 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Unfortunately the hungry masses cannot take their destiny into their own hands, they rely on God whose network has gone to voice mail since the past 50+years. What we have are people like Nollywood stars and Nairalanders who can afford to sound their opinions. but we would rather grab the money and jump off the sinking ship

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by ZICCKOde1st(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Real shamelessness! Shame on them!! Chai...some few quids and they're singing another song...guess their lives have been 'transformed'.

2 Likes

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Duru1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Most Nigerians are deluded jokers.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by kay1one2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

i don hear. game over. oya waka pass

Tout!

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
onagoodday:

you think everyone is as stupid as you not to decipher your hidden campaign,... puppet s do not think and you have just shown that...I now see that foolishness is in or DNA

sometimes it is better to just keep shut than show the world how ignorant and clueless who are. smh at ur steewpidity.

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
oga, we are meant to support our leaders, they are not gods. If APC claim they know how to bring back the chibok girls, why cant they share the idea, must they wait till the girls are all impregnated or killed in their quest of acquiring power?

APC arent as patriotic as you are painting them, they are only using the chibok girls to score cheap political points, you don't need a microscope to identify patriotic citizens, because they don't need to be in power before portraying their patriotism.

Good evening.

still saying the same thing. For ur left mind u believe that with the arrogance and blame game of the ruling party they would have listened to any advice from the opposition and not use it against them?
Goodnight.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

still saying the same thing. For ur left mind u believe that with the arrogance and blame game of the ruling party they would have listened to any advice from the opposition and not use it against them?
Goodnight.
no party plays blame game better than APC, be truthful for once.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
onagoodday:

do you need a dictionary to understand that your claims are baseless and thus deserves no attention, you know, when God wants to punish a man, he hardens their, let Christ's light illuminate you and the old man's dark heart, and "unprison" you from the prison of your hate

Actually what I need is God's grace to decipher and make sense of the jargons u typed above.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
lightoftruth:

I pity you and your low mentality. I would have taken the pains to enlighten your shallow mind, but to what ends? Stupid things are said by stupid people. Your comment is a good example. My humble advice is First undertand before raising that your useless finger to type nonsense.
A man of little mind has no right talking about enlightening others. I pray u don't follow Jonathan's aszz to grave.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
no party plays blame game better than APC, be truthful for once.

That should be line Mr. I should be begging u to be truthful for ones about the party that is known for trading blame and never taking responsibilities.... PDP

common fuel scarcity of three days ago Muazu blamed APC.

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by ignis: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
That is man for you.

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

That should be line Mr. I should be begging u to be truthful for ones about the party that is known for trading blame and never taking responsibilities.... PDP

common fuel scarcity of three days ago Muazu blamed APC.
you are not honest, I never said PDP dosnt play blame games, but not better than APC. Go down the memory lane please.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by urchman101(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well, I have this to say. It is either they were actually seeking for an immediate action to be taken to bring the girls back or they have seen that the opposition group appears to be more corrupt than the incumbent. I can't really say sha oh as I don't really believe it has MUCH to do with the money. #personalopinion

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by kamer: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Akshow:

sometimes it is better to just keep shut than show the world how ignorant and clueless who are. smh at ur steewpidity.
Why is it so hard for you to b educated, please guys leave this fool alone
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
kamer:

Why is it so hard for you to b educated, please guys leave this fool alone
Educate me better .....morooon.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by Akshow: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
customized13:
you are not honest, I never said PDP dosnt play blame games, but not better than APC. Go down the memory lane please.

Lol .... give me examples of apc blame games.

I just gave u an example of a blame game by PDP....just last week.
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by goshen26: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
choi!!! shameless fiful
Re: Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na hunger and long throat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia / Tambuwal Visits Atiku In Abuja / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.