Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants (1105 Views)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by luvscholar(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Most important things in a relationship that every
woman wants are really quite simple. Every
women wants respect, time, joy, it’s really not a
lot. If you are completely confused about things
women want in a relationship, keep reading the
top 9 most important things in a relationship that
every woman wants to make it easy for you!
1. Spontaneity
Every woman wants to have a man who can be
spontaneous, and can be able to drop everything
for her. Spontaneity adds to the relationship
something new and interesting. Spontaneity is
absolutely one of the most important things that
every woman wants in a relationship. It’s easy to
show up with a bundle of flowers and say that
you were thinking about her.
2. Respect
The second most important thing that every
woman wants in a relationship is respect. It
doesn’t matter what type of relationship or
friendship you have with a woman, you should
make her sure that you respect her. Tell the truth
at any time and situations, believe me, she’ll
respect you right back.
3. Surprises
When you have a relationship with a woman, you
should always remember about surprises!
Surprise her with gifts, an outing or even just
with words that you say, you know, a little ‘I love
you’ slipped in at just the right moment can really
melt her heart!
4. Sex
You might think that men are the only ones that
want sex. However, you should know that women
want it just as much as a men, but they are not
so obvious about it. Woman has to be comfortable
with the man and has to be really attracted to
him. That’s very important things in relationship.
Continued on .... http://www.eyesreport.com/page.php?search=157
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Women just need affection.
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by ramdris(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
No wonder my wife loves me die. I have all these things and many more. Me too love her oo before one oponu go yan apati hia.
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by falconey(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Just 9?
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
They don't know what they want.
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
wat else do they want undecided don't you know that; check the pix below

Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
They don't know what they want.

When do we want it? NOW! grin
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dimples192:

When do we want it? NOW! grin
That's why I'm still single. I no want wahala. grin
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by quivah(f): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
attention
Care
protection
profession

you get boring and distant when I don't feel you here..probably I drift off with time.. so for me? attention takes the lead!

PS: communication is inbuilt in attention for me
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by Samiceman: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by funnydick(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Attention
Care &
Cash
Re: 9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants by luvscholar(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
ramdris:
No wonder my wife loves me die. I have all these things and many more. Me too love her oo before one oponu go yan apati hia.
You wish.. Lols

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Religious Differences & Barriers In Your Marriage / I Just Told Him Is Over Btw Us / Brenda's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.