Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 (50249 Views)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Must Read: Commynity Slut….our New Neighbours / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by kwencypresh(f): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
una go dey start wetin una go fit finish
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by josepn(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
No mind dem oo [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Am really sorry I havn't been updating.. Work nor leh me see road. Kindly bear with me. Make una nor vex.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
am still here.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by yurme(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
am still here.
I dy para 4u 0
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by josepn(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2015
So wot nxt Dan to update us ?? Abeq oo
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2015
LekinsRibirth have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Mhizkel(f): 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
Wow! Interesting story Mr Lekins cheesy..I'm following you bumper to bumper..Please just try and update biko wink
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Debbiesmart(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lekinz I have been reading this story when you started the season 1 do you want to dump us again.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by roniex2(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
av been a silent reader bt I fink I will have to break d silence nao, bro lekins, u have done a good job pls continue with it, fnx fr eliminating moi boredom..kudos
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm back. .
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
roniex2:
av been a silent reader bt I fink I will have to break d silence nao, bro lekins, u have done a good job pls continue with it, fnx fr eliminating moi boredom..kudos
thank you..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Debbiesmart:
Lekinz I have been reading this story when you started the season 1 do you want to dump us again.
lol.. Ain't dumping no one.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
kwencypresh:
una go dey start wetin una go fit finish
I don continue
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2015
betimyl:
sorry i changed my username,still dsame person dt comment ystday
Thanks for your reply.
In response to your question:
Most of the events happened really.
My childhood was almost marred by some obscene neighbours I had then. So yeah, the kissing did happen.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by kwencypresh(f): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
I don continue
for where
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by YoungestMuller(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
kwencypresh:
for where
Seconded
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
CONTINUATION.
I felt rotimi's knee on my legs and it appeared she wanted me to continue what I had started but I was too scared to do such due to the fear of being caught.
I, Fayose and Rotimi were all laying on the floor and the light of the TV was directly facing us, any attempt for Fayose to stand up would result to me being busted!
I didn't wanna take that chance so I kept ignoring Rotimi even when she was pricking me.
It went on for sometime until she realised I was no longer interested in the 'play' and she eventually went to her mom's room to sleep.
Few seconds when she left Mrs Rotimi came and switched off the TV and told I and Fayose to go to bed.
We obliged.
The next day my mom and I went home and the rest of the weekend went well.
----------------------------------
Monday:

I was feeling reluctant to go to school due to the heavy down pour which started at about 6am but mom insisted I'd not miss school due to exams fast approaching.
I got to school at about after 9 and it appeared I was rather early.
My class was half empty maybe probably pupils decided to stay at home due to the heavy down pour. We were about 24+ in primary4 and we sat in pairs. .
On that particular day we were barely upto 14 so our form teacher told us to fill up the seats at the front since most of our pairs were absent.
None of my closest friends were present. Nonso and Tasha were nowhere to be found, Emma (The bully) was also absent. . The only friend in class I was familiar with was Esther and we've stopped being close after our fight.
Class went on smoothly.
Few hours later the bell rang for break and the cloud appeared like it never rained, everywhere had suddenly appeared to be bright and clear. I reluctantly came out from the class to watch as pupils play around the ambience of the school.
I hedge my back close to one of the guava tree that was close to our school's entrance gate thinking about my friends who were absent and what they might be doing at that moment. . Probably playing or watching TV.
My eyes began scanning through the entire school compound realising how much the school was growing quite fast, students scattered in every corner engaged in one activity or another.
My eyes caught a glimpse of Dupe. * Dupe was a class higher than me (P5), obviously the most popular girl in the entire Primary section (I wonder how). . She wasn't that pretty neither was she very intelligent, but everyone in school knew the girl called 'Dupe'.
She had lotta friends and all her pairs seemed to be subject to her..
I and Nonso used to think she was a witch. During break girls from various classes usually flocked around her doing what-I-know-not.*
My thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.
''Missing your friends?''
I turned by my side to catch a glimpse of who had such a tender voice.
'' you're lonely right?''
I looked straight to the eyes of the person speaking and noticed it was Bisi..
#Bisi was a class behind me (P3), she was one of Tasha's closest friends due to the fact that they lived close to eachother.#
Me: am not lonely, am fine as I am. What do you want?
*I replied harshly toward Bisi because she once insulted me sometime ago while we were practising for something I can't remember.
I do remember I was very embarrassed because she insulted me in presence of my entire class mates, juniors were also present. .
And they laughed crap outta me. Ever since then, I've always avoided her and she knew we weren't cool.*
Bisi: I thought you were lonely because Tasha haven't been in school since last week Friday.
Me: Tasha is not my only friend. .
And I don't really care if she's in school or not.
Bisi: you're lying, should I tell her what you just said?
Me: Go ahead!
by the way.. I told you never to speak to me again, so why are you here?
Bisi: but I told you sorry that day, I didn't mean to call you a bastard.
Me: Just get out . . Do not speak to me every again.
*I replied while I attempted to leave*
Bisi: wait. . Tasha sent me to give you something.
*She replied while holding my hand in attempt to stop me from leaving*
Me: c'mon leave me alone! Don't ever touch my hand again.
*I replied while pointing to her face*
Bisi: Okay.. am not gonno apologies to you again. . Am only here to hand to you what Tasha brought to my house yesterday to give you . .
*Bisi replied while stretching her hand to hand me a paper, seemed to be a letter..*
-------------------------------
To be continued.
:::::::
Thanks for being here with me people . .
I Appreciate you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Weirdman: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
wink nice and keep it coming try to make it really really long please
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Dalyjay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice story, keep it up
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by hujaj: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2015
already occupy the front seat.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
CONTINUATION
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
............ Bisi handed me the letter but I was reluctant to receive it,
I thought she may had been playing a prank on me. But with much persuasion, I yielded.#
''Am serious Leke( Leke was my nickname back then and almost everyone called me that). The letter is from Tasha, she came to my house yesterday evening and instructed I give it to you. . Look here (opening the letter), its her handwriting.'' -Bisi assured.
* I took the letter from Bisi and took a glance in order to scan through the handwriting, and it was indeed Tasha's. *
# I was about reading the letter when the bell immediately went off for break-over. . I neatly folded the letter into my pocket and headed immediately straight to my class leaving Bisi behind without saying a word to her.
Class commenced and I was really itchy to know what was in the letter, I thought about courteously reading it in class but the fear of being caught exceeded my thought. So I sensibly took out the letter from my pocket and placed it inside the inner pocket of my bag. I resulted to the ideal that I'd read the letter when I got home.
*The lectures seemed to be taking forever until and I almost leaped for joy when the bell finally rang for closing. I immediately took my bag and bid some of my classmates farewell and zoomed outta the school's premises.
#On my way to the house, I didn't take the usual cut I followed home cause it appeared the heavy rain that fell earlier on had caused a terrible erosion. So I took Nonso's root and decided to say hello to him before heading home.
*Nonso lived in a fine apartment and they had two gigantic dogs. so any time I went to visit him from school, I'd always shout out his name from his gates.*
''Nonso ! Nonso!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' - I shouted severally but no one came out. .
After severally times of calling on Nonso with failed reply, the mom then came out. She greeted me and said she sent Nonso on an errand nearby and asked if I'd like to wait for him, I politely objected and said I'll be back later during the day.
I had already walked half way from Nonso's house when I saw him coming out from a little kiosk holding a nylon bag, he immediately alighted me and walked swiftly to where I was.#
'' hello Leke, are you coming from my house?''- Nonso.
'' yes. I've shouting your name and my voice is almost cracked.'' - I replied
'' my mom sent me to buy onions. how was school?'' -Nonso.
''Boring! Non of you came to school.. I was all alone.'' -I replied
''the rain was too heavy, so my dad said I should remain at home..
So tell me,,, was Emma in school?'' -Nonso.
''No. . The embarrassment from last week is probably too heavy for him to show up anytime soon.'' -I replied while I and Nonso laughed.
'' I really do hope he never shows up in school ever again.. His own is too much!. . .
Anyway, why don't we go to my house, I've gathered alot of cover bottles, I now have upto three different teams'' - Nonso.
*back then Nonso and I used the cover of bottles to play a football table game.. What made ours fun was we used paper to wrap the cover bottles and wrote the names of players of different teams on it*
''I can't go back to your house, my mom would be back sooner. . Besides, Tasha sent me something.'' - I replied while smiling.
'' what did she send you?..'' -Nonso asked with a broader smile.
'' A letter, and don't ask me to open it here.... I won't!'' -I replied.
''hold on.... you mean you haven't opened it? What are you waiting for?! -Nonso flared.
'' I don't want anyone to see it with me, am gonno open it when I get home. . Am leaving now, bye.'' - I replied while moving away from him.
'' Leke wait na. . Lets read it together.'' - Nonso replied while trying to follow me.
'' I thought your mom sent you to get something for her, you better go and deliver it now!
I'll tell you all about the letter tomorrow. .Bye!'' -I uttered while I ran from his presence.
# I walked home briskly and eventually arrived at my compound. My mom had not arrived from work so I went to the usual place we kept our key..
I got the key, opened the door and immediately dashed my bag on the table to open where I kept the letter.
Lo and behold. . The letter was no where to be found!
'what?!.. I'm sure I kept it here' -I thought within myself.
*I scattered the entire bag and searched all the pockets.
I also checked page-by-page of all my books including my uniform pockets.*
I couldn't find the letter.. .
By this time, anxiety had already gripped me!
To be continued.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Babham(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bros im a silent reader since...i think i av to comment,9ce one bro
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by frankd35(m): 4:21am On Aug 30, 2015
A very interesting story. Tnx a lot Bro. Please we are waiting for another update.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Luckyguy9: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg continue the story jhur
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Royal58(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
the letter got wings,it is flying.

call it a mystery yet to be unravelled
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by kwencypresh(f): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
This ur update is too short
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Roommaster1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please continue lekins, i love the story. Can't wait to hear next part.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Its a delight to receive a thumbs-up from time to time. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Cc:
Babham frankd35 Luckyguy9 Royal58 Roommaster1
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
CONTINUATION.
I was confused!
I kept trying to mind-fix where the letter may had 'flown' to.
I remembered clearly that I had kept the letter in the inner pocket of my school bag. How come its gone?
Apart from being confused that I didn't know how the letter had magically disappeared, I was scared. Scared that the letter may had gotten into the wrong hands which will eventually get to my class teacher.
Ofcourse. . . That would be the biggest tragedy of my young life!
Apart from being brought out in the assembly or probably stript of my pants, my mom would kill me!
Plain words.. I was scared.
I couldn't eat properly, it seemed like the food were not going in. Then I thought to myself while doing my assignment..
'' I didn't write the letter (I had never written a letter to anyone then), Tasha did. So if the letter is found she'll be the one in trouble and not me.''
*I was a little bit relieved after realising this truth*

#NEXT DAY:
''Hey Leke, so what did the letter say?'' -Nonso.
''listen, keep quiet. You speak to loudly. Besides, I don't know what the letter says''-Me.
''meaning what? You didn't read the letter or you just don't want to tell me?'' -Nonso.
'' I swear, I searched my entire bag for where I had kept that letter yesterday but I couldn't find it. I'm really confused on how it disappeared.'' -Me.
''you mean the letter Just went off from your bag just like that? I know You're hiding that letter from me..''- Nonso.
'' Am serious Nonso, I could not find it.... Truth!'' -Me.
''Who did you sit with yesterday?''-Nonso asked.
''Kevin.'' I replied
*It then dawn on me that I had actually excused myself from the class yesterday for a pee.
I thought that Kevin may had saw me putting the letter in my bag and took it when I left.
It made sense.. I was convinced that Kevin took the letter.*
#I was about telling Nonso what I had just realised when the bell went off to hold assembly.#
*Everywhere seemed normal and everyone were present for assembly apart from Tasha.
I was shocked to see Emma( the bully), some pupils told me that they saw his mom literally dragging him to school.
I saw him during the assembly and he was looking more fierce than ever, definitely ready to disarm any hapless prey that crossed his line. *
#Still having thoughts of who Tasha's letter may be with, I thought about going to Kevin to ask him if he had gone through my bag. That would be awkward.#
I had no big problem with Kevin.. He was just my classmate but we weren't friends. The reason being that he was one of Emma's cliques ( This automatically made him my adversary).
Then I thought for a split second that if Kevin really had the letter, he wouldn't hesitate to show it to Emma... Surely, after the embarrassment Emma received weeks earlier (flogged publicly), he'll want me to have a taste of it.
Definitely that letter will get to my class teacher's hands.*
I was worried....
More so, I had no idea about the content of the letter. .
Am still here, more updates coming.........
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by Afz9095(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
If u try 2 run away again ehn, i will organise Soldiers dat will search 4 u nd u knw wot dat means if been caught?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 by LekinsRibirth(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
CONTINUATION:
Class kick started as usual and I kept thinking about how to confront Kevin.
I decided I'd do that during break-time.
It appeared that there was an emergency staff meeting minutes before break-time so some seniors were posted to different classes as the teachers departed for the meeting.
*I moved to Nonso's seat taking my English reader with me acting like I was going to read with him*
''... Nonso, I think the letter is with Kevin'' - I whispered silently.
'' Really? How are you sure''
*I told him how I had left my bag in the class went I went to pee*
''you maybe right.. But I think you're in trouble o.. How are you gonno get the letter back now?'' -Nonso whispered.
''Am not in trouble, Tasha wrote the letter not me. But I don't want to be included into any problem. Am thinking about going to ask Kevin if he had taken it''- I replied.
'' wait till break, we'll go together'' - Nonso uttered.
*I frequently kept looking towards Kevin's direction, his facial expression seemed neutral, but I wasn't comfortable that he was sitting few length ahead of Emma, he'll regularly turn towards him as they both seemed to have a chat going.*
#The bell didn't sound off for break at the regular time due to the delay of the teachers' meeting. . It was minutes after they arrived that we were finally allowed to go out for break.#
''oya, lets go..'' - I uttered to Nonso.
''wait, lemme go and give Olaitan her money for biscuit''- Nonso
replied.
*Olaitan was Nonso's neighbour who he brought to school. She was in Kindergarten.*
I observed Kevin's movement as Nonso went to Olaitan's class.
Haven waited for a minute or two, he finally came and we both went towards the direction I had seen Kevin go through.
#I and Nonso searched for Kevin for a while until we eventually found him and some others playing close to the school's exit.
I beckoned on him and he seemed not to mind me. So I went towards.
''Kevin, come with me first'' - I uttered while holding his hand.
*He rejected*
'' Am I holding anything that belongs to you?''- Kevin.
''Come joor, we just want to ask you something'' -Nonso intruded.
''What do you want to ask?'' -Kevin.
'' Can't you see people are here, Just follow me. All you need do is answer yes or no'' -I added.
''well, if it is because of the letter Tasha wrote to you, it is not with me!'' -Kevin.
*waves of anxiety went throw my abdomen on hearing this*
''Why did you go through my bag? Whats wrong with you?!'' - I flared up.
*Nonso cautioned me to keep my voice down*:
'' ok Kevin, we know the letter is with you, just give it back''- Nonso uttered.
''I said its not with me! I was with it this morning but Emma took it in class'' -Kevin.
*I felt an hammer fall on my head. what I had feared had finally happened. I just opened my mouth hoping he was joking.*
''Liar! How come he is with it?'' - Nonso.
''I swear! I was gonno give the letter back to Lekins yesterday during closing-hours after reading it.. But he went home too quickly before I even had the chance to open the letter.
I really wanted to return it today but Emma took it from me in the class.'' -Kevin uttered.
* I couldn't say anything, I just stood thinking of the worse that could happen if the letter gets to my class teacher*
#I got angry and went into the class leaving Nonso behind.
I saw Emma sitting calmly in the class but I didn't dare approach him.. He didn't seem to care either.
I went to my seat and forced my food into my stomach as I didn't know what to expect.#
*few minutes later break was over..*
#while everyone were getting settled Nonso came to my seat and assured me not to worry that we'd go and beg Emma during closing-hours.
I told him to forget about the idea that Emma had probably given the letter to my class teacher.
Nonso further assured me that Kevin had told him that Emma wouldn't report me.#
While Nonso was trying to calm me down, our class teacher (Mr.Ojo), came into the class and Nonso immediately went to his seat.
*Time went rather fast and we were set to go home. .
I was a little bit calm hoping on what Nonso said would turn out true. I had actually planned how I'll knee and beg Emma to try and convince not to send the letter to Mr. OJo.
The closing bell finally went and
I and Nonso was on our way out of the class when Mr. Ojo called me ..
*That feeling when you know you're in trouble but not sure what to expect. .yeah, Fear gripped me!

''I think your friend sent you a letter ''.. Mr Ojo replied while handing me a white paper....

To be continued.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Religion / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.