Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (28736 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by mikeczay: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bj , cover face cool
4get d bj, if i have you in my life, i will be happy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by sewa36447(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Suck her center of gravity. She likes it more than anything
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
XBLadez:

I believe u. Women hate to give men money

Yeah, it hurts real bad.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by encryptjay(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Don't have anything in mind cos love can be shitty
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by ezychris(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bj , cover face cool
u too cute fr a bj
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2015
deevatee:
BJ=Bolaji

Devatee Location: Asaba. Delta state......same wif Me grin

Oya com and Bolaji Me ooo wink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Crazyadlin(f): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2015
I cn do anytin within my reach, anytin do-able, I will do 4him, in order to prove my genuiness in d relationship and also make him undastnd dt love is real, and it goes 2 does who believe. Even wen d world and frends are against, I will stil stand by him, givin him a helping hand.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by malonephill(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Engage in a street fight embarassed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by yazz09(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bj , cover face cool
Can you be my lover? grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Vikky014(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015
shitshappen:
I carried her ghana-must-go for head reach bus stop. grin while she catwalk behind me.
This was happening in the day time , at a big city.
Son of man born of woman, you don too mumu in the name of love
hahahahahahahaha.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by alchemist(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Twaci:
Ok, I know some romancelanders will form macho and be like, "Nah! I can not fit to....".

Don't lie to yourselves! Be sincere. Tell me the craziest thing you can do for that girl or guy you love.....who knows, you might just get a Secret Admirer from this grin.

Well, as for me, if I truly love a guy, I can kiss him in public....

For me, I believe everything i do for the one i love is crazy because i cant just exempt one thing out. But definitely, when i do something i just smile because i know i wont do it for just an ordinary gurl.

I know in the past, i hardly give my girls money for transport even when all d hullabillydu is done but now, i drive my lady home anytime she comes around and her side far ehn and i go enter traffic again

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Ezerbullet(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Skip a football match for her (Especially when chelsea is playing)

Any girl I do that for should just know she's very special.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by baski92(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2015
I go give her head... In public
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by darlingnuel(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bj , cover face cool
Wow! Xoxo romantic to have a beauty Queen like Mytime24 blow.jobbing you cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by darlingnuel(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
YoshiMaster:
I once killed myself for her, only to see that she was nacking another guy in my absence...

so I came back angry
grin most hilarious
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by ogaprime(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Sis What Is Bj ?? sad

Bj is de aka for Breaded Jam. As in bread wey get jam ooo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by ogaprime(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2015
yazz09:

No yes no yes no no no noo noooooo...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by ogaprime(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:
i'll catch a grenade for him smiley cheesy

Yea....but not BH's grenade. Na unto piecing ooo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by mytime24(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2015
yazz09:

e_lover shei angry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by proff467: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
kiss.........kiss.......kiss...................i will kiss her to any length...even 24hrs per 7days
[i]kiss.........kiss.......kiss...................i will kiss her to any length...even 24hrs per 7days
[/i]kiss.........kiss.......kiss...................i will kiss her to any length...even 24hrs per 7days
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by donsmarte(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2015
buy her some underwears
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by sunnysnow: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Jump in front of a train. Mind you, not a moving one.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by goddy4lif: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
I will call her like say i be network provider(mtn)
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by daxon001(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Drink her flow lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Abramini(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
I can kiss her in public and show her in all my social network
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by oshe11: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Give him my money tongue

It hurts just writing it cheesy
if U consida dat krazy den U must rili b 'STINGY'

OR IS IT ALSO KRAZY WEN HE GIVES U HIS MONI ABI NA U WALK HE MONI 4 IM POCKET?

Selfish gal
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by taiwo0000(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Spend ma school fees on her meaning I spent all without none left n almost sent out of school cos I got d money late,but I think it was a bit nervous go by ma age n exposure then.......lol

Vote wisely,vote change, vote APC
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Desanta(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2015
I was ready to die in place of my late wife. She is the first and only one I can give up my life for. And she new it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
oshe11:
if U consida dat krazy den U must rili b 'STINGY'

OR IS IT ALSO KRAZY WEN HE GIVES U HIS MONI ABI NA U WALK HE MONI 4 IM POCKET?

Selfish gal

Screw you!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by 2kris(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
haters b like

wat abt me dat view ur profil eri day and lik eri tin nko
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? by peeceelove2: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
The craziest thing i know i have ever done is shaving the pubic region of my ex chick. cool stuff brought me real close to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.