Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Learn Your Lesson, Wives! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn Your Lesson, Wives! (556 Views)

Guys Get In Here: Learn Your Anatomy Here. (photo) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / If You Learn Your Spouse Is About To Divorce You, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Your Lesson, Wives! by adigunsherif: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
when Baba Louqmaan was sitting with his wife outside his house, he asked his wife, iya Luqu, look at the sky, what are those?

Iya luqu said: those are very beautiful skies.

Baba Luqu said: As much as those skies are beautiful, you are much more beautiful to me and i love you. Iya luqu was very happy for hearing that and as a result hugged baba Luqu.

mind you, Baba sule heard their conversation while trekking in front of their house and decided to do the same to her wife upon getting home.
Iya sule, look at the sky, what can you see, asked Baba Sule.

Iya Sule replied Baba sule: ARE you blind and can't you see for yourself?

What a bad night for Baba Sule from a VERY BAD WIFE. She spoiled the gentleman's Lovely mood

Learn your lesson, wives!
Re: Learn Your Lesson, Wives! by falconey(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Funny
Re: Learn Your Lesson, Wives! by Enegod(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
undecided undecided
This should be in joke section
Re: Learn Your Lesson, Wives! by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
he should have been creative
Re: Learn Your Lesson, Wives! by Brugo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol. This belongs right here in romance section.

Very nice story.
Re: Learn Your Lesson, Wives! by itstpia8: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
Funny

Is it?

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help! / 19-yr Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy After Having S*ex With Snake (photos) / My Wife Does Not Have Any Vagina Opening, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.