Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 (46101 Views)

Meet The Man Who Has Stepped Foot To Every Country On Earth Without Plane / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / "Travel On Foot To Mecca" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2009
no sex, ? angry that is am dead, shocked
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by babycool(f): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2009
All this because you want to travel to Europe? believe me it aint worth it! tongue
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2009
@babycool yea! all that because i wanted to travel , But if i make it today all this could have turn history and there some people that still make it through this journey and now don koyon, but i learnt something gr8t about my trip, i dont fear the spirit of unknown again, now i dont care or fear death now i take risk grin
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by luka1981(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
i am not 100% sure if the story is real, otherwise what is still holding the continuetion. little question to the poster, how long did stayed in italy? you chop adoro? you chop pule? are you edo or ibo?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Sammy107d(m): 3:55am On Feb 06, 2009
even if its fake, way to go!
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2009
@luka guy shut up diaaaaa lipsrsealed even if it is fake i am not advisin the poster to post it here again, do u have anything for am even if he post it? bandiejay dont mind him no post, instead open a website post all your trip there anybody wanna read stories login and source for advert , but remeber copyright is important.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2009
no commmentcomentataioncomeent!.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
@bandiejay poster, guy i feel ur track u sent me, gba purposely meant for hustlers, no dull urself papay i advise u make u find better promoter that song my girfriend confirm am, and me sef pass am, thumb up man cheesy cos life is just like a game that is the word representin naija akon guy kiss
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
lol@wolfdog, that ur name sef scare me , lol guy which level now? any how thanks , na so he be , cant fly, you run, cant run,u walk, cant walk you craw, just move, on any hustlin u know best but dont shear blood, i had been dreaming abroad since i was small but no easssssy guy, but i make am easy my sef. no mistake for me and i had never once regret my trip @all infact for that my song, if i see maketer for alaba and see money i will tell the maketer to take me abroad and take money and we sign bond,
moreover i will not be pessimistic but if i try and try and try no show, i will go back again cos i am not blind i stand out to compare 12 countries together including naija tiaa the difference is clear,
i will list them accordingly
Niger republic, worst
Nigeria, rich individual poor
Algeria, Good but Police to dey disturb so no show
Libya, Good, Goverment accomodating but individuals animals
Italy, Good infact better, all of them animals no Job unless Drug or do woman business, find man like you to come and Bleep woman , rubbish and have shear of stupid money but how we 4 do we go survive and move again with that rubbish money.
Austria, better, as a black no family there but with small coins u owe 800euro sleep hotel and find connection to belgium to cross to uk, but na only 2weeks i stay there and i dey spend money and they enjoy life with romania gurls with just 20 euro grin and if you be fine boy na too dey suck go lipsrsealed and dey go pay you money, but me i no fit but i get one guy wey do am infact the guy they luton for england now cos i comot austria b4 him
Luxembourg , best money dey there wel wel infact them whole no be small na there i go live finnally sef , but one problem there be say BLACK , but i guess everything would change now becos my bros dey rule yankee now, bros obaba.
Belgium, best, belgium good oo no be small but but i don dey spend my change finish the Bleep money i saved at italy come dey remain 300euro cos as hustler i still obtiain those whtyy wey trip for blackky but i think there was something wrong there cos i suppose give one belle before i commot there but i no one marry whitty apart from yankee or uk so i go dey see my family na my stupid orientation be that, and na everyday my mumsi they call me
"AKANI MI JOO MA FE OYINBOOOO" embarassed but thanks she don gree now say anywhere wey i go make i marry anybody wey i like,
reason for that deportation at zebrugge i go tell you later where dem grab me for inside container
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
ehyaa bros nawa 4 ur life oooooo i dey feel the pain
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by luka1981(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
many nairalanders including my own self is currently in Europe.meaning that we can differentiate Truth from lies. my 7 years in Italy, 2 years in Belgium, a year in germany is a greater experience,
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2009
@luka many nairalanders knows that this is true , but i can see jelousy in you guy , the guy hard pass you,, u dey vex say the guy don turn sta no cry ehehehe grin ;Dr
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by luka1981(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
@wofdog, going by the number of your post in nairaland. one will observe that you are new and need little or no attention.internet should be more of logilcal/reasonable expression and conviction. little question and answer would have solve great but the poster could not answer my questions.there was never any need for any competition. the issue is that i am in italy presently and wanted to know if have seen this guy in the real world here in italy or in belgium before

1 Like

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2009
@luka yur question does not make any sense to me ok? my naija exgirl friend is still in italy at napoli, and so for you to ask me question about what food is there in italy is senseless, ok?
europe na nothing
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by luka1981(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
bandiejay:

@luka yur question does not make any sense to me ok? my naija exgirl friend is still in italy at napoli, and so for you to ask me question about what food is there in italy is senseless, ok?
europe na nothing

you chop pule? not food, unless you didn,t stay long in italy. by th way, dove abitta in questo paese italia? come ti chiami tua ragazza che vivi in napoli? perche prima io abitavo in napoli.

1 Like

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2009
@luka , the fomming is now getting higgher r go u rsef dey pose man Those pictures of bandiejay does it look like naija?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
@luka , the fomming is now getting highter go to www.freetranslation.com to translate this to english, by ur sef no dey pose man Those pictures of bandiejay does it look like naija?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2009
@luka i think u are plannin a competition here, ? zeb in ur words even if you stay in naples does that make any effect from my life? and why are you askin the name of my ex girl? do u want to go and chance her? it a free word u could have said that in english that what is the name of my girlfriend not in italia language, more over i dont replies such posting cos i see it is personal and for ur info italy no be better place we no how we run things
pronto

1 Like

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ luka. posso vedere che lei è persona che fa non felice quando lei vede che un'altra persona crescendo e questo è che chiamano il manzo, lo sguardo di uomo qui questo nairaland, questo è dove appartengo a lei non può cadere me giù a tutta il ed a Italia è un luogo di inferno se lei è lì sposato sua moglie è prostituta e lei il suo stesso è non il responmsible.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by luka1981(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2009
my brothers, you are geting me wrong, truely europe is the worst thing that has happened to our people, so i am also planning to come home soon. i was only trying to know if you were among some 20 nigerians that was brought to me for interview by immigration officers close to lampadoser
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by cvibe: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ Luka, why not write your own story?

Bandiejay, how's the work (story) coming on?
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2009
@luka i get you but hw can i know i came to you? many man now but lampaduesa i met people , still boilin, man tongue
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2009
Kai! Gaskia butú bashi hànkalí. @poster did u meant to post the rest story on 28 of WhICH MONTH PLS. U are already a star but u are yet to discover dat fact even after your great deportation . D earlier u make up ur script the better before NL Fast quys trap down ur true life story. Remember me wen u get to ur Paradise.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
@brein, lol we are all star if we can all discover our talents, now i have discover my talents in travellin and also thanks to nairalanders who now woke me up tipatipa, cos before i dey follow mounth but now me sef i get , coolmouth
all the countries wey i don go i go dey document am . even now guess am on my way to mexico to run enter califonia from desert again cos i got one mail from one guy for yankee he said he came to yankee from mexico and that is not that hard the way i explained my trip, just common 2dayz from mexico//// jeeeeeez make i run go take my mexico visa kiss hurray
BANDIEJAY IN STUDIO CATCH U IN CHICAGO , PEACE
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by wolfdog: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2009
wen movin move along wit bigmodo sfae journey
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Lagosboy: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2009
ol boy take am easy o Yanki no easy enter like dat as well o.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2009
@lagosboy guy leave matta, u don try yankee way before? abi na police u dey fear? or na desert wey i don pass one wey pass am before for 5 weeks, not to talk of 2dayz journey, olboy i don boot, na me and obama wan rule yankee this time.

1 Like

Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Gobi38: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2009
Badijay - Are you familiar with the desert route in this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMC3jbQN5gI&feature=related
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2009
@gobi cant see anything said , video no longer available apart from other videos.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Lagosboy: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
bandiejay:

@lagosboy guy leave matta, u don try yankee way before? abi na police u dey fear? or na desert wey i don pass one wey pass am before for 5 weeks, not to talk of 2dayz journey, olboy i don boot, na me and obama wan rule yankee this time.

Well u have a point. Me i live in the UK so not tried any of them routes before and dont pray to.

Ol boy u fit make am big for Niger o and then all these countries wouldnt mean anything to you.

the problem is entering yanki without anything its probably impossible to ever get any papers at all. I think the people living in yanki might be able to shed more light on this. A person of your talent doesnt want to get stuck there as you need to move around to spread your music.
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
thanks lagos boy
Re: Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 by Thadude(m): 1:19am On Feb 14, 2009
@Bandiejay,
I dont mean to disappoint you, but ask the guy in America when he used the mexican route??, also find out if it was the mexican drug tunnel he used? which is presently non existing as at today.
It is virtually impossible for scale thro' the borders cos of the deployment of UAVs.
This UAVs have the ability to see even a rat in the desert crossing the boarder post from 40,000ft. because of IR which only picks on heat. For you to be successful and beat the UAV you will have to figure out away to stop your body from generating heat and cover your selves with tree leaves and then move in a pattern in which case you will take a step every 20mins when the winds blows, from the UAV u would be seen as a standing tree! which is virtually impossible because the human body constantly generates heat. Even the mexicans have tried different means including rapping themselves up completely in black plastic bag to beat the UAV but it still picks them up and they get arrested instantly cos information about d migrants are relayed from the control room to the officers on ground who are usually within reach. The UAV is a special unmaned aircraft that the US use in covert operation. The easiest point of entry was Arizona that was before the deployment of UAV not now. When ur caught, its an automatic 10yrs band after processing and hold up at d camp, but the truth is that 10yrs band for illegal entry is life band at any US embassy.
I'm a fan of urs and i admire ur relentless efforts of survival while dignifying urself. Your description of life experience in europe was touching it shows even after all u went through u were still able to differentiate good from evil and make good judgement. Cos' life is all about judgement.
People like u would always get lucky at the American embassy, so i would advise u, if u havent tried before to give it a try! before u move to mexico.

Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway / Abeokuta Paradise Nature Park in Jamaica / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.