Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Selling Of Baby Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Of Baby Products (2115 Views)

Do You Want To Talk About The Baby Products Business With Me? / Baby Products/items Wholesellers Needed In Abuja / Buying And Selling Of Timber Wood Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Of Baby Products by marcjane(f): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please can any one in this forum teach me how to buy and sell baby products. I want to go into it, would like to sell them at alaba market.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Selling Of Baby Products by feminineA: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
marcjane:
Please can any one in this forum teach me how to buy and sell baby products. I want to go into it, would like to sell them at alaba market.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

what aspect of the business do you want to go into? used or new clothing? also what market are you looking at UK, USA, or turkey even China
Re: Selling Of Baby Products by marcjane(f): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
feminineA:

what aspect of the business do you want to go into? used or new clothing? also what market are you looking at UK, USA, or turkey even China
like things that pregnant women buy for their unborn child, like pampers, powder, lotion, new clothes and so on.
people said whole sellers are at eko but dont know the actual place.
Re: Selling Of Baby Products by feminineA: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
whats your budget?
Re: Selling Of Baby Products by marcjane(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
feminineA:
whats your budget?
Re: Selling Of Baby Products by feminineA: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
marcjane:

Ok. so it depends on where you want to get your goods. UK, USA turkey and china. If its china you can do it yourself, can help you through that, if you want to bring it in from the uk can help you through the rediment too. its cheaper. however if you are buying in LAgos, be careful.

The beautiful of business is starting first you learn more has time goes on

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Unveiled Is New Logo / Nylon Waste Sellers And Buyers (LDPE And HDPE) Get In / Scam Alert!, Please Don't Fall For This Whatsapp Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.