Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Did You Do This? (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Do This? (pic) (49043 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by fikki1: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
I still dey do am ooo.... grin....
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by 1stola: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
AndreRose:
Lol... those days we do bath outside in the village with people passing by and you won't even mind(well, what do you know then). But as Simbi became a woman things changed.
Sometimes once you rub soap on your face and try to scoop the water to cleanse off but unfortunately one of my siblings must have carried it, leaving you there to cry before bringing it back. #good old days
What Happened to your hair
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by lonelydora: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
I did it.
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
When mummies where girls. I enjoy going 2 grandma just 2 ve my freedom.
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by betty202020(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kizmarty:
Recently,some Ali and simbi,Agbo,eze goes to school and mr.salami is a farmer threads has been trending here ...not forgetting those old throw back pictures of some nearly extinct items that rocked our home page.

Many have been claiming to be kpako children while they throw funny jokes at those they tagged "indomie generations".

@pic ; be truthful... Did you do this?

Oya make ona represent ona kpako generation tongue
this one na real homeboy. I did it wella
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by shegsrules(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
girl at the extreme left same hair with simbi in the book ali and simbi
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by AndreRose(f): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
1stola:

What Happened to your hair
The picture at my dp is my natural hair.

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
Lol grin

I did it, but only with myself sha. Right from my childhood days, I didn't like bathing together with anybody.
because your preek dey very small
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by gymnasium(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kizmarty:

Na that small thing you dey hide? cool

Heheheh you haf spoil ah wil tel ma mummy for you grin
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Godsbaby1(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol yes oo I did it to my early secondary school wetin concerns me, bath in the rain pure naked, i knw?
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Azazi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
chai.... bucket wey we take dey cook for bush those days for hostel
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by loomer: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
I do am scatter....

I enjoy am die
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by AndreRose(f): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes, and the boys would be staring right at your komprokanus without even realising it was choppable. angry #GoodOldDays. smiley
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by vicbussi: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
haba did same with my siblings even play outside during raining season was quite younger then.Funny part of it was my friend s wife remembered the day i ask her to stop bathing outside that she is now a grow up. Now mother of 2
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
because your preek dey very small
Lubbish. angry
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
AndreRose:

Yah it has. Whenever I see children taking their bath outside I will just smile.
why you dey always smile?is it because you like that thing wey dey dangle for boys legs?you go wound o grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
The good old days I also remember the rain bath when you will be running and playing naked in the rain even up till my junior secondary school we will be playing ball naked when the school was all boys until they change it to unisex school everything thing end.

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lubbish. angry
I got you. #truthhurts grin
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
gymnasium:

Heheheh you haf spoil ah wil tel ma mummy for you grin

If u tell for me,I will tell for u too.
Dem go flog us tire grin
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by experimentist: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Everybody does it except dem bolos
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Azazi:
chai.... bucket wey we take dey cook for bush those days for hostel
cheesy
Wetin we nor do for hostel
#TeamBorders

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by AndreRose(f): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why you dey always smile?is it because you like that thing wey dey dangle for boys legs?you go wound o grin
If that's what you think, okay.
I smile because I do remember when I was doing the same
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
shegsrules:
girl at the extreme left same hair with simbi in the book ali and simbi

You wun start abi
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by kowema(f): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
AndreRose:
Lol... those days we do bath outside in the village with people passing by and you won't even mind(well, what do you know then). But as Simbi became a woman things changed.
Sometimes once you rub soap on your face and try to scoop the water to cleanse off but unfortunately one of my siblings must have carried it, leaving you there to cry before bringing it back. #good old days

Lmao
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by harry509: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kizmarty:
Recently,some Ali and simbi,Agbo,eze goes to school and mr.salami is a farmer threads has been trending here ...not forgetting those old throw back pictures of some nearly extinct items that rocked our home page.

Many have been claiming to be kpako children while they throw funny jokes at those they tagged "indomie generations".

@pic ; be truthful... Did you do this?

Oya make ona represent ona kpako generation tongue
did wat? All 2ru my childhood days I took my bath nside nt @ d public gosh!!! We d ajebuss took our bath nside.
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by mytime24(f): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Downloadin comment...........
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Na wa o! This one Na for una wey like to bath?
whatever happened to rub and shine?

shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Kingsasian(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
I did it wella. Up until a very reasonable age. Then, life was much more simple, transparent and fun. smiley

Last Christmas, we were having a family get-together and all our extended families came around. I wanted to enter the bathroom to have my bathe when I noticed that someone was there. After further inquiry, I found out it was my cousin's 5 year old daughter. Chai! Thank God, I didn't slap her, but I would have. I pushed her, her soap, water, towel and everything outside. Do you know what she did? She started running around looking for how to cover her unclothedness. Omg! I was ashamed of this present generation. 5year old?! angry embarassed cry
hahahahahahaha, kids of these days. Wetin she knw say she wan hide?
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
harry509:
did wat? All 2ru my childhood days I took my bath nside nt @ d public gosh!!! We d ajebuss took our bath nside.

Iffa hear...
Nor lemme call liedetector oo
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Kingsasian(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
I did this wella then when we were still staying at a room and parlor compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha, kids of these days. Wetin she knw say she wan hide?

Her forbiden fruit and her growing apples of course tongue
Re: Did You Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.