Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Career Counselling Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Career Counselling Needed (510 Views)

Career Counselling Needed / Free Career Counselling / Seeking Career Counselling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Career Counselling Needed by Tolupride(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good evening all,
My name is toluwase , please i need a proper enlightenment and a career advice.
I want to know the professional course in which i can take together with my first degree which won't in anyway affect my bsc program.

I'm an undergraduate student in one of the state university, 100 level to be precise, in the department of banking and finance. I earlier enrolled for a diploma program in the same university which was immediately after my o level, our result is set to be out later this year.
I want to enrich myself with as many qualification as possible, which i want to start at an earlier stage.
I will be nineteen next week so i don't want to take a wrong step at the right direction and otherwise.

Ur counselling is needed please
Re: A Career Counselling Needed by CrazyMan(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
First I must commend you on your zeal for knowledge.

Now to your question...Anybody can enroll for any professional course in his field, but it takes proper exposure and intensive dedication to your books to pass and become certified.

Take ICAN for instance, would I advise a 100level student to sit for it? No of course. Why? Cos he isn't properly grounded in his field. Therefore siting for such would be a mere waste of money cos he's most likely to fail woefully.

I would advise you to concentrate more on your grades for now. As a 100level student, that should be your priority.

During your NYSC, you can take a professional course.

Good luck.
Re: A Career Counselling Needed by Tolupride(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks bro. bt with my exposure to accounting in my diploma days and i'm kind of sound in accounting so i'm thinking of maybe taking d ican bt i dnt know much abt it
Re: A Career Counselling Needed by sweetchi26(f): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tolupride:
Thanks bro. bt with my exposure to accounting in my diploma days and i'm kind of sound in accounting so i'm thinking of maybe taking d ican bt i dnt know much abt it
if u rilly av the zeal for it den go for it,,attend part-time(sun and sat) tutorial to boost ur accounting knowledge
Re: A Career Counselling Needed by sweetchi26(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Join The League Of Young Professional Entreprenuers In Business. / OPEN GLG Social Impact - Fellowship Program 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.