Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Hardest Course In Physics - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Hardest Course In Physics (795 Views)

Basic Concepts Of Quantum Physics / 10 Unsolved Mysteries In Physics / 10 Unsolved Mysteries In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Course In Physics by Jusome: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
my hardest physics undergraduate courses is
QUANTUM MECHNICS...(QM) .... wht is your hardest physics course in ur university days
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by kemiola89(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Experimental physics undecided The graph plotting part was my biggest nightmare.
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by PapiWata: 5:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Thermodynamics
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by Jusome: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
yes experimental physics was a difficult one simply because my lab was nt really equiped so wit was a challenge....did grade was E, D, C was d highest i scored in it frm 200level til i graduated....although thymodynamics is nt as difficult as QUANTUM MECHNICS
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by jimohibrahim(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
you got it right... i hate quantum mechanics like hell, i even had carried it over sef... and the lecturer no won collect bribe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2015
I never had F or D in any of my physics courses through out my days in the university, my grade ranges from A to C

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by Jusome: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2015
that mean u graduated wth2:1.....
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by kemiola89(f): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Shyna112:
I never had F or D in any of my physics courses through out my days in the university, my grade ranges from A to C
Anyone could be fortunate to have A's their most hated courses. Does that mean you love all physics related course?

(1) (Reply)

My Answer To This Biology Question / Brain–brain Interface Allows Humans To Control Cockroaches With Their Minds / Telsa UK Plans To Put To Test Under-road Wireless Charging For Electric Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.