Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (62588 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by alaoeri: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeobi:

Kick him out on what grounds
On rigging because the election that brought him into power was rigged using the military, that's why Fayose has been attacking GMB.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by onome2013: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
He should think of how to assist the owner to make the place more decent by giving them soft loan to upgrade d place.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by alaoeri: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Wat can people like u do to Fayose other than hate?
Why should I have Fayose since am not from Ekiti state what am after is a Nigeria in which everybody will be proud off.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Rulloor(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ask the civil servants who voted him into office if they still love him after their compulsory Christmas deduction.

This is a man who believes in having his way no matter whose ox is gored. If this is the man of the people then what manner of people are we?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by alaoeri: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So audio tape made fayemi lose in all 16 local government even his own ward
Military harassing APC stalwarts and preventing them to vote in some quarters.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by BabaO2: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Millitary rigged in all 16 states.Fayemi could not even his ward
Yes please, that is to show you it was rigged. The whole of ekiti was covered and all the links of Fayemi were broken.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
alienvirus:

And you think it will not also take you first.
Are you GMB??
Some persons sef
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Military harassing APC stalwarts and preventing them to vote in some quarters.
So the millitary harassed all APC would be voters.Do they have APC written on their head or voters card

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
BabaO2:

Yes please, that is to show you it was rigged. The whole of ekiti was covered and all the links of Fayemi were broken.
You mean all would be rigging links of fayemi was broken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by nzeobi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

On rigging because the election that brought him into power was rigged using the military, that's why Fayose has been attacking GMB.
For you to know and be sure of all this you must be part of the rigging and where in the constitution did they law say that buhari should remove a governor

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by xcommando(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
ifeelgood:
If he likes let him go to shrine and eat sacrifices with the gods, Buhari'll win the election both heaven and hell won't fall.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by alaoeri: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So the millitary harassed all APC would be voters.Do they have APC written on their head or voters card
Maybe you should asked anybody in Ekiti during the election they will explain better, when party leaders are been arrested & detained prior to election without meaning reasons which inject fears to followers, same wanna be repeated in Osun that's why APC buckled up their strategies then.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by BabaO2: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The election wasn't about Fayemi or fayose alone. Fayose camp can't be more popular than fayemi's camp throughout the state. We are even talking of fayose that can not win senate seat in 2011 election, if truely man of the people, how come he couldn't win his senatorial election ?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose is the one and only people's governor.No wonder he is so popular defeating two incumbent governors is not a small feat in nigeria
u mean defeat wt FG backed rigging forces!
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
BabaO2:

The election wasn't about Fayemi or fayose alone. Fayose camp can't be more popular than fayemi's camp throughout the state. We are even talking of fayose that can not win senate seat in 2011 election, if truely man of the people, how come he couldn't win his senatorial election ?
So what was it about.Fayemi ran a govt for the elite and was kicked out by the masses who fayose freely identify with

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by alaoeri: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeobi:

For you to know and be sure of all this you must be part of the rigging and where in the constitution did they law say that buhari should remove a governor
Buhari won't remove Fayose but the case will be revisited under a fair judge which Fayose know that its all over for him.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by francizy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
tola9ja:
GOD FORBID

Bia no lemme swear for you oh! angry

That's my sister's name... angry

Use Jonathan next time... wink
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Maybe you should asked anybody in Ekiti during the election they will explain better, when party leaders are been arrested & detained prior to election without meaning reasons which inject fears to followers, same wanna be repeated in Osun that's why APC buckled up their strategies then.

How many votes those the elitish party leaders have.Fayose won by the votes of the masses not party leaders

6 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
u mean defeat wt FG backed rigging forces!
Rigging force that rigged in all lg areas inculding fayemi ward

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
tit:
GEJ will win 99% of the south west vote.
Gbaaam!

ehhhh...gej does not have my vote...

i am the 1%.... grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by francizy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
SuzieeDee:
Hmm dis is jst 4d record, after election na 4 only tv u go dey see him face... (uhmm you heard)

Same thing goes for Osibanjo that has been frequenting market areas and villages since campaign started. After election, he might tell those market women to "Go and ..." You know the rest. wink

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by BabaO2: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You mean all would be rigging links of fayemi was broken
Ofcourse not, remember fayose was declared winner of that election with a paltry figure of little above 200k votes to show you people were prevented and intimidated from voting.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by yooungsamurai(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
alienvirus:
APC and their supporters always blabbing like ............
GEJ for 2015

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
macpetrus:
Me:Mr peter Ayodelee Fayose.... The Governor
Governor ..... I throw away salute!!!!

Mama: yes
Me: Give me 3 pounded yam, Okra soup no meat!!! With 2 pure water!!
Mama: your money na 150
Me: mama make am round figure.. Governor Go pay since no 'stomach infrastructure' in my state!!! grin

Baba werey ni niccar yiii
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
no realy...we nigerians have to end this era of suffering and smiling...this is sick.. angry angry angry
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by francizy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Why should I have Fayose since am not from Ekiti state what am after is a Nigeria in which everybody will be proud off.

You are not after a better Nigeria, hence you wouldn't want to impose a godfather and "Biggest Nigerian Landlord" on us.. tongue
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by ozoigbondu: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
BabaO2:

Ofcourse not, remember fayose was declared winner of that election with a paltry figure of little above 200k votes to show you people were prevented and intimidated from voting.

The number of people that came out to vote means nothing it is inconsequential. Voting is by choice.2011 presidential elections was held without the millitary yet jonathan won with a patry 22million votes in a nation of over 170million

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by shakol91(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
imoleay0:
Governor Oshokomole and his entourage at
Iya Kareem's Bukar, Ajilosun, Ado-Ekiti.
how many people will this put food on their table. This is complete eye service. We need development in the state not seeing Fayose eating in iya bashira's joint.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
since 1960...only suffering and smiling...only sick people behave like this... angry angry angry

first the colonialists bleed us out.....since 1960...only suffering and smiling

THIS IS REALLY SICK... angry angry angry
Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by 1miccza: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Caracta:
Man of the people.

I give that to Fayose. I'm not his fan but I like the fact that you can always find him in unusual places. Buka joint is his spot.

Let's even be frank how many of our so called Governors irrespective of party affiliations can do this?I mean descend to the level of the masses...

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by nzeobi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Buhari won't remove Fayose but the case will be revisited under a fair judge which Fayose know that its all over for him.
The case has been heard at the tribunal and appeal court. Brother nothing will happen just like in the case of salami

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) by Menace2Society(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Fayose is the man of the people take it or leave it shikena
I am very sure u have been to Ekiti undecided i just dey laugh u guys grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.