Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com (17898 Views)

Seun What Is Wrong With Www.nairalist.com? / Help: I Now Find It Difficult To Post On Nairalist.com / I Need Help On Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2009
The Nairaland technology Market is no longer the sole destination for new Computer/Electronics adverts
We have created a new website for that purpose: Nairalist.com - Nigerian Classified Ads.

You can post your computer and electronics goods for sale in the "sales" section of your state of residence. For example, Nairalanders who work in Computer village can list their ads in the Lagos Sales section
Spread your net in many waters, for you don't know which one will bring in the big fish.

It's at: www.nairalist.com.  Thanks.  Please spread the word about Nairalist. It's free.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by gbolahan1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2009
Thanks a zillion!
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by styler8791: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
For all your Networking and connectivity Products Please visit www.trapsolutions.com
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2009
Any comments about Nairalist?
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by engrhamid(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2009
Its ok. U've really done a great job.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by engrhamid(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2009
Its ok. U've really done a great job.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2009
I have brand new wireless keyboards and mouse for 4000 naira only or nearest offer
call me on 08034968591.

I also have fairly used FLAT SCREEN 14inches DELL monitors(BLACK) all working without stands at 10K Naira or closest offer.
all items can be picked up in Lagos or delivered (ur call) anywhere in Nigeria.
Pls call 08034968591

All items are UK specs not China
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2009
Post it on Nairalist, man.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by twinskenny(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2009
@Seun,

If an item is sold, how do u indicate it on Nairalist, I have sold an item long ago, and people keep calling asking for the same Item.

please address.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
We're working on a long term solution, but can you give me a link to the item? I can remove it for you.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by hayprof(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
The addition of support for pictures is very Welcomed. .

Kudos ! wink

Will it be possible if replies to the Add can be added ?? undecided
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hello Hayprof,

Thanks for your support! By replies to the ads? Do you mean something like a discussion forum?

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by hayprof(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hmmn, well mayb I wuldnt really say a "discussion Forum", . .

But, i guess If possible buyers nd sellers should be able to interact rite now nd there when ever they see a product that interest them. .

Possible if within ur reach something like a "Interraction / discussion / negotiation. . plattform wink
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by twinskenny(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Seun here is the link, thanks
http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/forsale/286
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by NaijaDude(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
How come all the adverts l've been posting there doesn't appear after the 24 hours , they said ?

Even here , my threads don't show - why ?
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by hayprof(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
mayb u r Invisible na' grin
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2009
twinskenny: I've removed it. Sorry about the delay.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by haykay2005: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
i visit nairalist but dont know how to post,pls show me the steps.thaanx
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by hayprof(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
Just Click on the Reply button on the Right-Hand corner @ the bottom of your Topic page. . . wink

lokking @ it, How then did u reply to this post ? undecided
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2009
To post on Nairalist, first select your state and the section where you want to post (e.g. lagos/jobs)
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by NaijaDude(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
My adverts on nairalist.com never showed up . l really don't know why ; but as far as it goes - there's no special requirements/payments , yet mine never showed up . Why is it so, admin ?
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Seun(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2009
What was your advert about? What email address or phone number did you use?
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by NaijaDude(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2009
the email was : treasuresofit@gmail.com , and the phone : 07034474362
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by NaijaDude(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2009
the email is: treasuresofit@gmail.com and the phone number is : 07034474362 .
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by colabiz: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
Thanks for all your efforts. May God strengthen you.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Ccomputers(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
u guy dey try ohhhh.
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Primegold: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2009
Seun:

Hello Hayprof,

Thanks for your support! By replies to the ads? Do you mean something like a discussion forum?

Regards,
Seun Osewa

Hi Seun,

Great job you're doing here!

While I will not call for a discussion forum per se, I believe that every advertiser want to know his/her advert is being seen/read. Therefore, it will be fantastic to have a kind of counter that indicates the number of people who have clicked on your post. That way, when you post on Nairalist, you get the confidence that people are actually accessing your post and that you are not winking in the dark! wink grin
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by Isuata: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hi seun
i think a simple interface where the buyers and sellers can negotiate and discuss will be nice.Sounds like ebay small but you can make it happen the nigerian style-simple
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by rivakwaa(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
Linkstar modem and dish of 1.2m complete solutions
Contact Brown with 08028298330
Re: Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com by rivakwaa(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
A link star modem, with complete satellite dish at give away price
Contact Brown -08028298330

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Skillshare Access For 3 Months, Now N4k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / Electronic Kitchen Scale For measurements In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.