Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,452 members, 7,801,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son (43889 Views)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Adorable Picture Of Mr Ibu And Kids / Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by slimzypink(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
oh my God this guy is fine sad shocked the child is cuter..any fine nairalander like dat P.m me cry

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Xionez(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow, Beautiful and lovely, not rugged like ours.

I'm talking about the grass. grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
photokiosk grin grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Kelvin3028(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
He should be worried about his career and what he is gonna do after retiring... He is damn too fine to become a baker...

1 Like

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by elbinmanny(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Make I read comments finish undecided
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by eaglechild: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ninilowo:
Osaze is half caste , the boy is full caste.
Some people may find that derogatory.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by AdemolaA2: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
adorable ...the baby is cuter ...
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Awwww, so cute smiley

It stirs my maternal instincts...

Eyop!!! angry
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Akalia(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
That's why ugly gals should marry handsome dudes and vice versa, so they will bear cute offspring and not otherwise. Runs outta thread.....

1 Like

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by eonuegbu20: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEM'S on JUMIA.COM......Call/Text/whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @
Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to Place Your Orders.
[/quote]
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by adeduntaniyabo: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE
Etisalat 500MB-N500
1G-N800
1.5G-N1200
2G-N1600
CALL/WHATSAPP 08162637076 , 08084126978 for those in Ibadan for face to face transaction
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by kelvinnn(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
abeg click like.....if u believe poverty is a disease!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by dpopoola(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one
Can't wait to see osas back in action
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
I can't wait to have my own mixed children,even if I won't marry a white,I would atleast get 2 children fr
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by goshen26: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
a friend from urhonigbe-Edo state told me that this guy is from urhonigbe. the lady even showed me papa osaze's house. But as a corp member in urhonigbe it is shame if this guy's father is from this community that have not had light for over one year.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
OMG,the boy is so cute,makes me wanna have a child of my own,but for now its only a dream that will come thru later after all that is needed is done. God pls give beautiful kids at the right time. @topic again,God bless the cute boy and make him an instrument of peace,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by missfbng(f): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hey.. Check these out.

http:///NNAK5a
http:///XRBVcF
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by noblepaschal(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
i no fit shout
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Euckybaby(f): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
raphok1:
hw this one wan affect us nw?
JEALOUSY
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by rattlesnake(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baby rubber undecided
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Euckybaby(f): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
LOVELY
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by rattlesnake(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Prettiepearlz:
OMG,the boy is so cute,makes me wanna have a child of my own,but for now its only a dream that will come thru later after all that is needed is done. God pls give beautiful kids at the right time. @topic again,God bless the cute boy and make him an instrument of peace,Amen.
use Corel draw
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by House24(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Like father like son keep it up : smiley
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by RaeMystix: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cuttie with some chubby cheeks. kiss kiss kiss
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Elxandre(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
slimzypink:
oh my God this guy is fine sad shocked the child is cuter..any fine nairalander like dat P.m me cry

You forgot to add any the prefix rich grin grin

Abi should the poor ones pm you too? grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by khassy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
this is why I tend to believe MrCork

#TeamWhiteGirls
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by delors(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
jonaji:
Aww... Pix like this makes me wanna have a child like tomorrow tongue .... Who's more cute? Osaze or his son ?
... I give it to ........ Fill it for me !!!
Go born na...E no mean say your pikin sef go handsome like Osaze pikin. There are pikins and there are pikins. Yours fit be like this...e no bad.

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Check my signature
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by adedayourt(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
mimicious:
A̶̲̥̅♏ loving this kiss

Am loving u too kiss
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by metorichmond(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
tola9ja:
ZOUMA BABY FINE PASS HIM

Loooool, u eh. Don't think u a chelsea fan,if u r u won't say that!
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by mimicious(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
adedayourt:

Am loving u too kiss
Love u sweet
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by machi25(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
What a cute boy his blessed with.I love adorable kids
wil hv mine soon by God's special grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.