Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja (38460 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by bayulll01(m): 3:15am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.
So that you and fayose can set him up by poison his tea

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.

1) Arik is not Nigerias national airline

2) Arik has a horrid safety and customer service record

3) It's his money, he can do as he pleases with it

4) He's not on an official Nigerian government trip

You anti Buhari chaps loose again grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by TheOtherview: 3:16am On Mar 06, 2015
AreaFada2:

About Corruption: Dikko was a "bit" corrupt like most 9ja politicians then but not more than other core Northern politicians of that time that got no punishment. Barkin Zuwo was just crude to keep his money in bed room. A "bit" because they were amateurs compared to these days.

I was around when it happened. Not told.grin

Wow! Some hagiography you've got up there.
I bet you've got a gold minted halo to hand too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by nerilove(m): 3:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Coming back in the dead of the night like ...
he is afriad of fayose missiles. I wish him safe trip cos he's a Nigerian. Gej till eternity #NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 3:35am On Mar 06, 2015
That the people's General, my General and Nigeria's next PRESIDENT is hitting the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja in a short while from now is no longer news, what is news to me now is the renewed and rekindled strong belief of the majority of the Nigerian people in this uncommon Nigerian -Gen. Muhammadu BUHARI; the symbol of hope, a moving museum of integrity, a statue of justice, a stream of equity and a confluence of Unity.

Welcome home Nigeria's President in waiting!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by heavenstorm: 3:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Pdp are sore losers Walahi... Dem Don sell there credibility for 5000 naira.... Why dem no go dey shout Jonathan till 2019...uselesss jobless boys and girls

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by oweman: 4:08am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
elder dat got no respect for himself? He shld be chilling and allowing fresh people to contest instead of him dragging himself to shitz. While his mate dat old fool obj is playing footbal him is busy fighting for presidency.

Even if that young blood is a THIEF ?
Na wa for you ! Na so una dey organise una family / village meeting ? put thief as chairman no wonder your signature show it all .
Well this is Nigeria not your family meeting .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by oweman: 4:30am On Mar 06, 2015
toshmann:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

De-Boko is back shocked

Since his travel boko-haram has been pounded by the army. Now he's back to inspire then again.

EVERYBODY PANIC !!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

[size=4pt] grin dem nairaland boko boys go begin flare up now [/size]

SICK person !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by dougivilla(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Where is Fayose and FFK abeg make una go confirm for us whether na GMB dem package come back so or na some other luggage dey for this early morning package from UK!!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by hurpeyeahme(f): 4:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Buhari will still be rushed to the hospital(london) in few weeks time,I wish him death.
U wish him death on what basis? U don't want him to govern is acceptable but wishing him death is uncalled for.

Can u pls tell us what u stand to gain from ur wishful thinking n also have in mind,the evil you wish others, what if it automatically comes to you first?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by kelkicwinner(m): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
So the Chatham House has finally released the aged Ancestor ? I thought London is his new home.

If Buhari waste one more week in London, I would have drugged him, and put him in a crate and kidnap him to Nigeria. That's what he did to Umaru Dikko.

Umaru dikko was soooooooooooo corrupt. He stole a lot of money, thinking he is wise.
wait ooo according to most GEJite ''stealing is not corruption''. no wonder... shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by eaglechild: 5:22am On Mar 06, 2015
CityNG:

1) Arik is not Nigerias national airline

2) Arik has a horrid safety and customer service record

3) It's his money, he can do as he pleases with it

4) He's not on an official Nigerian government trip

You anti Buhari chaps loose again grin
At number 2, Arik has never been involved in a fatal mishap so where does the horrid safety record come from?

My major worry is that GMB remained incommunicado even days after the Chatam house charade.

That brings back not so fond memories from the past.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by eaglechild: 5:30am On Mar 06, 2015
pacesetter939:
That the people's General, my General and Nigeria's next PRESIDENT is hitting the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja in a short while from now is no longer news, what is news to me now is the renewed and rekindled strong belief of the majority of the Nigerian people in this uncommon Nigerian -Gen. Muhammadu BUHARI; the symbol of hope, a moving museum of integrity, a statue of justice, a stream of equity and a confluence of Unity.

Welcome home Nigeria's President in waiting!
What you should be bothered about is that Buhari disapeared for days without reason.
That should give anyone cause for concern, we are talking about a presidential candidate here.
Will he continue his disappearing acts if he becomes president (an impossibility)?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 5:36am On Mar 06, 2015
eaglechild:

What you should be bothered about is that Buhari disapeared for days without reason.
That should give anyone cause for concern, we are talking about a presidential candidate here.
Will he continue his disappearing acts if he becomes president (an impossibility)?
Did I hear you say 'he disappeared for days'?
What were you expecting of him, since GEJ and his men forcefully shifted the polls, where you expecting him to sit back tight at home and not take a time off to rest as he has just done?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 5:39am On Mar 06, 2015
eaglechild:

My major worry is that GMB remained incommunicado even days after the Chatam house charade.
He only took sometime off to rest. Don't worry, GMB is back now and would commence nation wide campaign in earnest.

Just ensure you've taken possession of your PVC and join millions of Nigerians to make a statement on March 28.

Vote Buhari-Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by eaglechild: 5:51am On Mar 06, 2015
pacesetter939:

Did I hear you say 'he disappeared for days'?
What were you expecting of him, since GEJ and his men forcefully shifted the polls, where you expecting him to sit back tight at home and not take a time off to rest as he has just done?
So anytime Buhari wants to rest he will jet off to the UK.

That simply means he has no passion for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by toshmann(m): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2015
oweman:

SICK person !

Murderer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by bewla(m): 5:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Just two people are in nigeria

corrupt OLD

or

ignorant youth

get paid or die trying jona- tania

am safe with BABA
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by anwo247: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2015
I Will Not Vote For Buhari Until He Stops Pronouncing
................Nigeria problem
..................................... as
.......................................Naijeria Porobelem and

Till flies stop rushing towards Tinubu's teeth when he says Change

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by bewla(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2015
only two people in nigeria

corrupt old

or

ignorant youth

get paid or die trying jona-Tania

am safe with BABA
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by babestella: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2015
APC and deranged followers celebrating a certificate forger since Chicago 1914. How did we get here for CHRIST sake? How? May God deliver Nigeria from the hands of certificate forgers.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2015
eaglechild:

So anytime Buhari wants to rest he will jet off to the UK.

That simply means he has no passion for Nigeria.
You mentioned that you didn't hear from the General soon after the Feb. 26 presentation at Chatham House, Uk and I provided you the reason for that; he was taking some rest and doing a number of consultations:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:
APC and deranged followers celebrating a certificate forger since Chicago 1914. How did we get here for CHRIST sake? How? May God deliver Nigeria from the hands of certificate forgers.
Hey, are you the 'babestell' the mathematician of hotjobs of the old days?
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by babestella: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2015
pacesetter939:

He only took sometime off to rest. Don't worry, GMB is back now and would commence nation wide campaign in earnest.

Just ensure you've taken possession of your PVC and join millions of Nigerians to make a statement on March 28.

Vote Buhari-Osinbajo.

Please shut up already, your fake general who hides the circumstance around his WASC result is a big time fraud, a thief. You should ashamed of yourself to mention his name as your agent of change. Anyways, March 28, sensible NIGERIANS will join hand and March him back to his Daura farm. What kind of rubb.ish is this?. Celebrating a certificate forget and you are shouting 'change'?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by cydophobia(m): 6:04am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
elder dat got no respect for himself? He shld be chilling and allowing fresh people to contest instead of him dragging himself to shitz. While his mate dat old fool obj is playing footbal him is busy fighting for presidency.

Apparently you are mentally summersaulted.So being old while contensting for a post make you wish him death?.Arindin.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2015
babestella:

Please shut up already, your fake general who hides the circumstance around his WASC result is a big time fraud, a thief. You should ashamed of yourself to mention his name as your agent of change. Anyways, March 28, sensible NIGERIANS will join hand and March him back to his Daura farm. What kind of rubb.ish is this?. Celebrating a certificate forget and you are shouting 'change'?
I would assume you are ignorant and hence, this thrash you posted here. If you know the scrutiny that follows entry into the NA esp., as was obtained in 1961, you would speak far differently.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by philips70(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Sorry, but what has ''Nigeria Airways'' got to do with your presidential candidate flying British Airways when he can fly a Nigerian airline, ARIK AIR back to Abuja? If the bloody presidential candidate is setting an example of ''foreign is best'', what hope is there for the people he's hoping to lead? I bet he also travelled out by British Airways. It's actually pathetic. But I'm not surprised his supporters cannot see the irony of his actions. Afterall do they themselves care for Nigeria? I pity the likes of INNOSON Motors if Buhari comes to power. They'll likely have to forget about FG support.

I guess the 10 private jets that take GEJ and his lackeys around the world on jamborees are of ARIK or Nigeria Airways. The private jet GEJ's girlfriend fly about claiming to do NNPC's business belongs to ARIK or Nigeria Airways. Senselessness and hypocrisy as usual. You guys will develop an incurable heart attack because of this man. If GEJ has not been on leave for 5 years and leave the country in the hands of armed robbers who steal and pay him tithes this man will be continuing his retirement where you will not query his decision to get a desired rest anywhere in the world neither the airline he uses. Grow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Remember yar'adua traveled during his campaign on health ground, where is yar'adua today? Buhari take note, life no get duplicate!
GEJ till tinubu and his supporters re cured of chronic mouth odour by rev king!

Any day ur father/mother/uncle step foot in the hospital, he will surely die as u just confirmed that any man that travel or go to hospital will die like Yaradua.

The only benefit u can get from Jonathan is t-shirt and ur mother might be lucky to get few kilo of rice and salt.
IF U ASK WHY I INSULT Ur PARENTS THEN THUNDER GO FIRE YOU COS BUHARI NA PERSON PAPA AND GRAND PAPA. Wish ur poor parents dead first before wishing other people's father dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by tolexy007(m): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2015
kheart:
GMB we've been marching since on 1st

Eeya sovi, kip marching God is ur strength...
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by tolexy007(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
i know fani "cocaine" kayode, fayorshit, doyin "bastard' okupe, jonaboy and co would have loved for GMB to die in london...
but now he is coming back and the pdp camp is already in a rat race mode cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

What an insult, is Buhari a Cow?
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by gabriel212: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Remember yar'adua traveled during his campaign on health ground, where is yar'adua today? Buhari take note, life no get duplicate!
GEJ till tinubu and his supporters re cured of chronic mouth odour by rev king!
note that the man who speak ill of GMB was strike to death so bewarn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.