Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja (38457 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by kraftykc(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Like a thief coming to steal, kill and destroy.
But na only I'm supporters e get power over.

I wonder what Jesus said he would come back as? A thief maybe? That would make Buhari the Jesus of this election by your assessment

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by nagoma(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2015
pekeyim:

A yah!
Are u one of those "One Minute " Men?
That drink Orijin, Alomo, Alabuku n co but no hope for a lasting erection?
For the record GEJ has lasted for 5 *12 unlike the quicky of 20 months your oldie did.
Go work on your maths skills whilst you are @ it get something to boost your erectile dysfunction problems.
Thank you.

It is not how long you last but how well you do it. GEJ's performance is abysmal, a disgrace and a pain to all Nigerians.

Since you choose that language , you would perhaps know what 5 years of dyspareunia means to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by OLAplusONE(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2015
But when FAKA patience jonathan was rushed abroad with her down-syndrome , d noise wasn't as much as this, abi ds fools dey forget history too fast?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by djkirkoo2(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Swizdoe:
Funny enough pdp goons are the ones killing themselves over Buhari matter
Then who is killing themselves over GEJ
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Doctorkay360: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2015
selectedhero:
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT.
Your grammar and capital letters still doesn't make you superior in intellect to your audience. We are wiser now and won't return to the cradle by just wishing us away.We are aware that there could be challenges hindering plaguing this administration on wholistic scale throughout its tenure(even though we are not sure who is behind the book boys) but what about the numerous individual instances where they could clearly do something about issues of public interest and they clearly refused. Typically why did they glorify stella's scandal instead of swiftly giving her the treatment deserved.What about the pension scandal.It is either of three things 1)They have the worst image makers ever,or 2)They don't give a damn about what the bloody ORDINARY Nigerians think or 3)They wrongly and callously assumed that Nigerians have thick skin and empty heads.THIS IS THE REAL BONE OF CONTENTION and the APC has carefully and strategically allign itself with what we feel with evidences to prove it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
elder dat got no respect for himself? He shld be chilling and allowing fresh people to contest instead of him dragging himself to shitz. While his mate dat old fool obj is playing footbal him is busy fighting for presidency.
where is PDP stuppid MOD, you can't ban this idiootic rag rat insulting elders but busy hunting APC folks, anyway, OREMUSSANCTUS. Take note of this; U can never grow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2015
s

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by mrkings84(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Enough of all these noise. Buhari this buhari that!!! una wan kill the man b4 him time?

( gej till gmb join obj in futubol field )
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by fairygeh(f): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2015
I have always said it,the major problem I have with this Buhari is the people he surrounds himself with,the likes of Tinubu,how can Buhari say he will fight corruption when Tinubu himself is corruption personified.
As for me and my family,we shall vote for GEJ
We say no to a Dictator,we say no to a wicked man who sentenced a struggling woman, Gladys Iyama,a mother of two handicapped children to death by firing squad after so many pleas in 1985.Once a dictator,always a dictator
Kai Buhari
Sai Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Dav24(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari has played his part in this country and entered into our history book, even though he truncated that democratic setup which accorded him the opportunity to rule us through the back door, he belongs to that group of history men and he will remain there, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2015
H

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by drey076(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari

Landslide winning
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by eonuegbu20: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEM'S on JUMIA.COM......Call/Text/whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @
Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to Place Your Orders.
[/quote]
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2015
redcliff:

its okay.. we undersand you have not traveled outside the country before. Its not a 2 hour journey like lagos to ibadan you can start at 9pm and get to your destination by 11pm in the night. He would be arriving very early in the morning on friday at about 6-7am when the day is clear enough and everyone can see.
Mr over Sabi na so London far reach by air? So if e leave London for morning na midnight e go still reach abi the journey must start for night ni? Oya tell us flight from London to Lagos / Abuja dey take off only at night

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by adewalesegun: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
elder dat got no respect for himself? He shld be chilling and allowing fresh people to contest instead of him dragging himself to shitz. While his mate dat old fool obj is playing footbal him is busy fighting for presidency.

Who are d fresh people? I gave GEJ my mandate with d hope dat: 1. He had an humble background;
2. He is a fresh politician;
3. His South-- South indigene would revive d petroleum industry with d refinery resurrection;
4. He is gentle.
Why wouLd I be deceived a second time? I see Buhari as a purpose in Nigeria history.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
upcrown2512:
WISH YOU A SAFE TRIP BACK TO NIGERIA.
MY INCOMING PRESIDENT TO BE.
Online March as usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by BelloSanni(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2015
GMB, the humble president to be. Wishong u safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by simpleseyi: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.

I will call him now to take ABC executive buses from London to Abuja.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by dicapino: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2015
GP2015:
He's coming! shocked He's coming back! PDP, run he's coming!
I'm sure all those who spoke behind his back would be calm now that THE GENERAL IS BACK!.grin

Sabi guy...I greet yu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by allanphash7(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
You stinks with this your statement
agileson:
so it took him two weeks to go make a speech in london. i smell cow manure. the bororo kind from katsina. buhari will not see march 28. its his blood that will be on dog and baboon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by festico: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2015
STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for
people without
PVCs. MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come
back with your
acclaimed Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did
not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to
say sai Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa
since you were
born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4
years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and
still want a semi-
illiterate to rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow
27 million for
presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs
worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by fritiyo: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Mubby4luv:

How you know f00lish village people.. Yes I said it! It's just unbearable.

u sound so pathetic and miserable broda.
goat is even better than u right na.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by seunfly: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Why not Arik? He should be flying on a NIGERIAN airline at first choice. As a presidential candidate, no less is expected of him.
. You said Arik
When you know Nigeria bussines and compromise issue when money is involved. The plan will just crash and Arik will buy 20more plane immediately.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by simpleseyi: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
festico:
STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for
people without
PVCs. MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come
back with your
acclaimed Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did
not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to
say sai Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa
since you were
born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4
years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and
still want a semi-
illiterate to rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow
27 million for
presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs
worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola. GEJ till 2019

This poster just left my house now, he came to charge his phone with my I pass my neighbour generator despite paying 10,000 naira PHCN bill every month. Now, he is back to his dark room without light and see what he has typed again. This guy also attended the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exercise, he came back without his original certificates because he lost them while jumping over National Stadium gate. This guys, mother's sister's niece is also one of the kidnapped Chibok girls that have been impregnanted by Boko haram. This guy's father's pension has also been embezzled by the police pension thief who got 250,000 bail because "stealing is not corruption". The guy told me this morning that he has not eaten since yesterday's afternoon byt Mr & Mrs Jonathan use over one billion naira to eat yearly.

Please what do we call this guy?

a. nonentity
b. fool
c. i d i o t
d. ignoramus
e. all of the above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by experimentist: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
PDP don fall for gutter, March am, March am grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by callmenow: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
If you don't want amaechi, tinubu, SARAKI, and other crooks raping and pillaging Nigeria, then vote for Jonathan. No ifs, no buts, ... Just vote Jonathan/Sambo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by OgologoDimkpa: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2015
heavenstorm:
Pdp are sore losers Walahi... Dem Don sell there credibility for 5000 naira.... Why dem no go dey shout Jonathan till 2019...uselesss jobless boys and girls
We are here embarassed Nothing dey happen.

There is no vacancy in ASO ROCK.

GEJ till 2019!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by abokikhalifa: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Holyman221:

in Naija de mumus see opposition as their enemy. The height of illiteracy!!!
let me educate you bro.. First of all what dos opposition mean to you? From my dictionary it as diff meanin it is thhe action of opposing, resisting, or
combating.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by akarich007(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Coming back in the dead of the night like ...
did u see the calibre of Nigerians that welcomed him?
the return of the GENERAL part 1. This is just the beginning.
PDP cannot finish watching the film.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Swizdoe(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Then who is killing themselves over GEJ
Question for the gods
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by ElijahFobs: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
selectedhero:
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT.

what's dis one saying now
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by jubrilar(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Buhari will still be rushed to the hospital(london) in few weeks time,I wish him death.

For ur mind....as u wish him death, u also wish ur entire family death too, 50/50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.