Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Gotten A New Job In Vietnam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gotten A New Job In Vietnam (3572 Views)

Has Anybody Gotten A Lithuania Study Visa Recently? / Two Nigerians Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison In Vietnam For Email Fraud [PHOTO] / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by owoh2305(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello House,I just landed a good job at multinational company headquartered in Norway. The problem I have is that I(the only Nigerian living in Nigeria at the moment)and 6 other staff have been posted to their new office in Vietnam.Please how is the country like?iis it safe for a black man like me?are they friendly?how's the weather like?Please I need the houses input.Thanks
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by fwwins(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
owoh2305:
Hello House,I just landed a good job at multinational company headquartered in Norway. The problem I have is that I(the only Nigerian living in Nigeria at the moment)and 6 other staff have been posted to their new office in Vietnam.Please how is the country like?iis it safe for a black man like me?are they friendly?how's the weather like?Please I need the houses input.Thanks

I don't think your question is clear enough.
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by owoh2305(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
fwwins:

I don't think your question is clear enough.

I actually wanted to know how safe the country is,and if there is any issue of racism.
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by worry359(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2015
owoh2305:

I actually wanted to know how safe the country is,and if there is any issue of racism.

There is an issue of how you will communicate to ordinary people and speak the lamguage, prehaps the company will send you to school.
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by fwwins(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Which of the countries are you talking about?
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by owoh2305(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
fwwins:
Which of the countries are you talking about?

Vietnam
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Though i haven't been there before but i haven't heard or read about any incident of racism in Vietnam before,moreover some Vietnamese are black nah
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by owoh2305(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Though i haven't been there before but i haven't heard or read about any incident of racism in Vietnam before,moreover some Vietnamese are black nah

Lol,black?never heard of that!
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
owoh2305:

Lol,black?never heard of that!
Oh my bad,my apology on that terrible mistake bro,just that Malaysia come to mind
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by fwwins(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Good @ Justwise the boss is here.
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by MizJayne(f): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
owoh2305:
Just go and trust God to go with you,bsides what tribe are u @ ur name.
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by owoh2305(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
MizJayne:

Just go and trust God to go with you,bsides what tribe are u @ ur name.

Ohh,I'm actually from Bonny in Rivers State.
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by MizJayne(f): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
owoh2305:

Ohh,I'm actually from Bonny in Rivers State.
Ook
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by govietnam(f): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Vietnamese are very friendly so do not worry!
Re: Gotten A New Job In Vietnam by owoh2305(m): 4:25am On Mar 18, 2015
govietnam:

Vietnamese are very friendly so do not worry!

Wow,thank you.Are you from there?

(1) (Reply)

Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls / Relocating To Dubai: Advice Needed. / 20yr Old British-nigerian Visiting Naija For The First Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.