Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala (1904 Views)

‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG / Google Wallet Now Automatically Transfers To Your Bank Account / Powerbank 30000mah Wallet Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala by moradee88: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
So a while back, I decided to try the Etisalat Social Me Smartpak plan, it worked just fine. Then later data was transferred to me via Etisalat Sharedata wallet. After a while, I couldn't access my BBM, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram. So I made sure I deactivated the Smartpak plan just in case it was an autorenewal mishap. The problem still persisted. I called the customer service many times, I'm sure they know me by now. NOTHING IS YET TO BE DONE!!!!!
Who has had this problem and how did you solve it?! Someone please HELP!
Re: Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala by cafedeluv(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
I can help you. PM me your no.
Re: Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala by omoOBA3118: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please how did you resolve the issue.I'm faced with the same currently
Re: Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala by cafedeluv(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
omoOBA3118:
Please how did you resolve the issue.I'm faced with the same currently
Dial *343*5*0# twice to deactivate Whatsapp bundle. And wait for the deactivation confirmation sms then restart your phone.
PS: You might also need to buy a 10mb plan.

(1) (Reply)

10 Upcoming Smartphones Come 2016 / Where To Buy The Tecno Boom J8 / MTN Zone High Tariff Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.