Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE (3248 Views)

"Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by rozayx5(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

lion of bourdillion indeed

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by taiyesoul(f): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
rozayx5:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

lion of bourdillion indeed

This man u people are beefing has created many jobs to the jobless more than any governor at present let alone GEJ.He is a great employer of labour through his many establishments even though u pple label him a theif.Why not steal money yourself and invest it here rather than criticizing great thinkers?.smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Trailblazer1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
taiyesoul:

This man u people are beefing has created many jobs to the jobless more than any governor at present let alone GEJ.He is a great employer of labour through his many establishments even though u pple label him a theif.Why not steal money yourself and invest it here rather than criticizing great thinkers?.smh
with youths like you there's no hope for the future.
Infact, you're of all men most miserable

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by tswitch: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Whoever pays Lagos's excessive taxes, tolls, fees or levies, watches the documentary and still supports the looter Tinubu deserves a fate worse than a thousand deaths.

Even Confucious will agree!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by GeneralBosco: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'll pick Tinubu over Bode George anytime anyday...you fools can keep on airing documentaries claiming Tinubu is corrupt. That is Jonathan's new way of fighting corruption. To think that any body is even supporting this level of foolishness by PDP shows how deranged some of their supporters are.

19 Likes

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by GeneralBosco: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
With youths like you there's also no hope for the future. You're supposed to be questioning your government why they have evidences of corruption against a politician yet they're creating documentaries on him instead of prosecuting him. Who's the hopeless person here?

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Bitterleafsoup: 4:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Stockholm syndrome is real shocked

So this man is molesting Lagosians and Nigerians in other APC states where he got contracts and they will still come here and jockey for positin to be thiefinbu next errand boy.

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by asiwajuonafeko: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
If tinubu were to be the only man on earth, I won't support him. Imagine tinubu wants to curb corruption. Baraoooo

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by sam13(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I hate it when people show traits of hypocricy and one sided without facts.Tell me who amongst these so call politicians who had not enrich themselves while in office,Tinubu uses the money he has to establish organisations that employ labour but many do not and dont be surprise that at the end of this currrent dispensation more atrocities will be reveal
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by sam13(m): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I'll pick Tinubu over Bode George anytime anyday...you fools can keep on airing documentaries claiming Tinubu is corrupt. That is Jonathan's new way of fighting corruption. To think that any body is even supporting this level of foolishness by PDP shows how deranged some of their supporters are.

Like say jonathan and pdp governors are all saints i doubt it if our president hands are clean with the calibre of people in his cabinet.Mtcheeeeeeew

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by sam13(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

With youths like you there's also no hope for the future. You're supposed to be questioning your government why they have evidences of corruption against a politician yet they're creating documentaries on him instead of prosecuting him. Who's the hopeless person here?

My brother i tire o the clueless one believe we are all like him and their supporters i laugh at this government alot with their unendind dramas

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Booked
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by dadexcel: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2015
sam13:

I hate it when people show traits of hypocricy and one sided without facts.Tell me who amongst these so call politicians who had not enrich themselves while in office,Tinubu uses the money he has to establish organisations that employ labour but many do not and dont be surprise that at the end of this currrent dispensation more atrocities will be reveal
. I can't help but comment on your post, so if an armed robber steals and uses it to establish cottage hospital in your community and even makes treatment free of charge, he should be revered right? I really pity the next generation of youths in this country, we need to really upgrade our thought processes as well as our moral forthrightness if we are to create the change we all clamour! I actually think its time the government makes citizenship education and moral instruction a prerequisite for entry and graduation from all institutions of higher learning in this country! This has gone beyond APC and PDP politics, it is an assault on our collective morality and patriotism! God will help us all.

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Blackfire(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2015
beware this space is not for sale by anyone, expect les and temigrace
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by heffem(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
taiyesoul:

mr man, ȋ̝̊̅ use to believe that Jona administration is corrupt....not until ȋ̝̊̅ was opportuned to watch the documentary last 9t on Tifnubus acts. Seriously, that guy has destroyed the future of Lagos and her unborn generations. U can't imagine how greedy and gullible this man is. If AIT can air that, ȋ̝̊̅ expected Tifnubu to sue them if his hands are clean.... And some1 now wants me to start shouting "CHANGE"? Godforbid...... I'd go for the said clueless because..."The devil ȋ̝̊̅ know is better than the Tifnub ȋ̝̊̅ don't understand".... So my broda, get facts about these people and stop being brain-wash.. G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by oluspencer(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Raymond dokpesi and Ait are so ungrafeful and stupid. We remenber that Nigerians and lagos state government rescued him when he was been flogged by obasanjo and PDP government in 2000 and 2001

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by oluspencer(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2015
heffem:
mr man, ȋ̝̊̅ use to believe that Jona administration is corrupt....not until ȋ̝̊̅ was opportuned to watch the documentary last 9t on Tifnubus acts. Seriously, that guy has destroyed the future of Lagos and her unborn generations. U can't imagine how greedy and gullible this man is. If AIT can air that, ȋ̝̊̅ expected Tifnubu to sue them if his hands are clean.... And some1 now wants me to start shouting "CHANGE"? Godforbid...... I'd go for the said clueless because..."The devil ȋ̝̊̅ know is better than the Tifnub ȋ̝̊̅ don't understand".... So my broda, get facts about these people and stop being brain-wash.. G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day

Na u wey still dey use Auto text on ur blackberry curve2 na him gullible pass. That lagos that they told you that Tinubu wrecked is the number 1 destination in Nigeria, yes u can say abuja but I will remind you that you can be bombed o. That small pieces of land that is surrouded with water accomodated over 5million PVC owners and I'm sure over 1millon registered voters from different state, over 100,000 white foreigners and almost 200, 000 or more west africa citizens. Millions of people below the age of 18. You have to thank God for the wisdom giving to tinubu and fashola to create lagos that will attract and accomodate people.
Come to think of it Tinubu used lagos money to invest and create Jobs in lagos, while the idiots you're supporting invested and created jobs abroad.

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2015
taiyesoul:

pls read wad ya wrote and see d level and height of ya stupidity. Chai, u so daft and foolish. I pray ya get sense soon, cos as it stands ya too dull.

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by heffem(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
oluspencer:

Na u wey still dey use Auto text on ur blackberry curve2 na him gullible pass. That lagos that they told you that Tinubu wrecked is the number 1 destination in Nigeria, yes u can say abuja but I will remind you that you can be bombed o. That small pieces of land that is surrouded with water accomodated over 5million PVC owners and I'm sure over 1millon registered voters from different state, over 100,000 white foreigners and almost 200, 000 or more west africa citizens. Millions of people below the age of 18. You have to thank God for the wisdom giving to tinubu and fashola to create lagos that will attract and accomodate people.
Come to think of it Tinubu used lagos money to invest and create Jobs in lagos, while the idiots you're supporting invested and created jobs abroad.
mr ITK, invested in whose name? Lagos or his own personal name? Odesin,if you av gat business here in Lagos, you will understand better, than just sit on your broke ass and supporting blindly because you av been blessed with a token from your future......

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by bukky1: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
sam13:

Pls state d establishments he built with the stolen money and the type of LABOUR he employed. Not that other politicians are better but i just want to know my brother.

GeneralBosco:

This is pure ignorance of the workings of politics. If GEJ decides to hunt them with EFCC at this time of 'political heat' APC supporters will so twist the story that neutral electorates will b forced to vote against GEJ.

heffem:
.......If AIT can air that, ȋ̝̊̅ expected Tifnubu to sue them if his hands are clean.... And some1 now wants me to start shouting "CHANGE"? Godforbid...... I'd go for the said clueless because..."The devil ȋ̝̊̅ know is better than the Tifnub ȋ̝̊̅ don't understand".... So my broda, get facts about these people and stop being brain-wash.. G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day
GBAM!

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by oluspencer(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
heffem:
mr ITK, invested in whose name? Lagos or his own personal name? Odesin,if you av gat business here in Lagos, you will understand better, than just sit on your broke ass and supporting blindly because you av been blessed with a token from your future......

Chief IDK (I Don't Knoow) u better know that buhari and Tinubu are the demons that God is using to redeeme us from the pit of hell that PDP has put us. We need change so that we can always change. We are tired of PDP and PDP alone. We are tired of the situation where contestant celebrate victory after wininng the PDP primaries. APC for President, PDP 4 lagos. Accord for ibandan, SDP for Ogun. That the Nigeria of our dream.
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Swizdoe(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

That's just the most annoying thing about the documentary. You have so much evidence yet all you could do was a documentary because of elections......
Only fools will now because of that pitch their tent with Pdp when we know they are actually the bigger devil that wears corruption like tags. Ontop that, this same corrupt government granted presidential pardon to alamiesyagha and an ex convict that was convicted for graft crimes is the leader of Pdp in the state.
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but this is obviously a case of Pot calling Kettle black

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by jdilight(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

When a community knows a thief, the thief is ostracized. This is the worst punishment to a man.

Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
I am surprised as the way APCist defend corruption, nigerians should be wise.
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

shut up, is AIT government own?
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by sinkhole: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
But y is AIT dragging itself into politics? d oda time they interviewed Amaechi and he said dey shuld ask him anoda question afta refusng to answer one on FFK, they stopped the airing of d interview but then brought FFK and gave FFK a whole lot of time to blab!
I am disapointed in AIT(especially the money I investd in their IPO grin ) and assuming APC wins the presidential election, what will they(AIT) be doing?
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by GeneralBosco: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2015
customized13:
shut up, is AIT government own?
Fool, are you telling me AIT created this documentary?
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Fool, are you telling me AIT created this documentary?
what are you implying? That they can't come up with the documentary?

I don't think they will have any reason to air that documentary if tinubu is not guilty.
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by OgologoDimkpa: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by duduade: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2015
sam13:

Like say jonathan and pdp governors are all saints i doubt it if our president hands are clean with the calibre of people in his cabinet.Mtcheeeeeeew
Dont mind them.. Of cos their hands aint clean... Who no go reach that can position and chop money.. Its human... If we all are entitled we go chop...Buh its one thing to eat and do somthing than to chop and not do anything at all.... Like i keep telling people that if we cant get it right now for our generation and next generations coming then something is wrong....
Re: AIT Killing Tinubu LIVE by sammyj: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Then you are a big disgrace to the youth if this is your choice !!!
GeneralBosco:

Bomb Scare In Asaba, Delta State; Residents Flee / To All True Igbos / Mock Election Ongoing On Twitter: Buhari Vs Opponent Result In Pic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51