Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures (33436 Views)

Photo Speaks: Politician Vs Voters / Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / Photo Speaks- How Do You Describe This Leader! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by luggy(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
This nigeria is to big for one peauleson to rule, I need Republic of Biafra, O God Help Me
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
fanex:
if your are unhappy with them, do whatever you have to do to get rid of them. no one owes you anything. get up and get up and demand what u r owed

Please enlighten me on how to demand what I am owned ?
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by wealth2al(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2015
POLITICS

LOLS

Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by AnonymX: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Burger01:
Sweep all P.D.Pigs kpanty comot for our nation.

Sai Buhari

So what is the need for insult?
To follow suit, you would be a fool to believe that the Mouse Of Doura would win
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
In Bazimo's voice. "Madness"
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by saintbeckie(f): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Community development grin cheesy

Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by busayochic: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Bunch of old men that reasons Cow-like.
*reason
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2015
There is no dirt on the tarmac.Besides,where is their packers?
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
These are the politicians that are giving the youth guns and cutlasses to go and kill their opponents.
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Dagoma: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
To me, sweeping is for the servants!

Sei Buhari ...lol.
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by babestella: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
How will you describe the following pictures.

When they finish sweeping the floor clean, PDP and GEJ and sensible Nigerians will come and set their beds, sofa, kitchen utensils etc to relax and rule the country well. Kudos to our Association of street sweepers of Nigeria (ASSN). Rubbish old men. Anyway, we need people who can always sweep the house clean. I don't think they need a vacuum cleaner to do their job.
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Old fo*ls who brought this plaque on Nigeria. They deserve to cast into the lake of f*re. Holig*ns
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by babestella: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's better I'm under an umbrella of wealth, health and protection. Not holding some weird broom that might even be used to sweep away good health and properity. God forbid. If I need to clean my home I've got a vacuum cleaner. Lol. grin
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Babprosper20(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

wetin concern me? GEJ all d way till 2019
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by hakoventures(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
No problem but what goes up must come down......may God bless our country Nigeria AMEN
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Burger01:
Sweep all P.D.Pigs kpanty comot for our nation.

Sai Buhari
WAKE UP DREAMER, IT'S DAY BREAK. OR KEEP SLEEPING AND WAKE UP IN 2019 TO WITNESS HOW POWER WILL BE HANDED BACK TO THE WEST.
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by ezimum(f): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
It depicts deir hearts are evil.
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by adedaraifeoluwa: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
See Market sweepers
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by wise0ne: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Madness of the highest order
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by bigname90(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
political stunts was ds ow dey were sweeping b4 now? APC deceiving Nigerians since Ever
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by bobkezel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Clueless people wey never sweep their rooms, na 9ja dem go com sweep. Them wan use d broom sweep all d moni enter their pocket. Ndi araaaaaa
Re: Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures by HolyHolla(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
What's the use, when people bradish brooms up and down, yet the streets are dirty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.