Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! (933 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Some TOPICS Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With.. / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by LesbianBoy(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2015
This is a counter thread to emusmith thread ''Some Topics most of our nairaland girls don't joke with''

The Topics I'm about to list tickle the fancy of about 95% of Guys!.....#GidiGbam! grin grin grin grin

Some are:

1. How to spot a Golddigger. cheesy cheesy

2. How to sleep with any girl without spending - (The amount of guys i saw viewing this thread got me laughing so hard to the extent my cute little niece said ''uncle lesbianboy are you ok?'' guys won't kee somborri!) grin grin grin grin wink

3. 10 qualities that attracts women to men!

4. Finally, Dbanj and Genevieve Break up! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5. Nicki Minaj Is In Nigeria; In Search Of A Husband Material! :

6. Omotola naked picture surfaces online Wow! (Photos) - (i created a thread with this title 2years ago on 'April fools day'. You all needed to have seen the amount of guys viewing the thread within 5 minutes of creating that thread......guys FEAR GOD o!!!) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7. I trained her in school, Now she wants to marry some else- I Need An Advice!

8. Guys, Describe Your Ex In A Sentence

9. Nicki Minaj Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Looks More Endowed?

10. How to know if she is a wife material

You can add more cheesy
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by agoadiv(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
How to know if this op is an attention fvck angryen seeker
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by ejikeme(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
yawns.....****another one ***
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:19am On Mar 06, 2015
You're a learner,op!!
Any stuff about Yemi Alade, or Tonto Dike get guys springing up, or any topic on a unclad female!
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2015
How to make $1000 to 2000 in a day..
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by amokeme(f): 1:40am On Mar 06, 2015
*just passing...
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by YoshiMaster: 1:45am On Mar 06, 2015
OP, at least you should have let a lady come up with the counter thread.

...oh sorry, your name is LesbianBoy, guess that's as good as having a lady write it. Proceed ->
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 06, 2015
11. I have a CRUSH on . . .

undecided
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by evanscheck(m): 1:56am On Mar 06, 2015
How to pass such foolish trends like dis with out stopping
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by alberto2k(m): 2:09am On Mar 06, 2015
How to gets her digits in 2mins grin
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by DrAify(f): 3:06am On Mar 06, 2015
I came here to read comments
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by cutieberie1(f): 5:47am On Mar 06, 2015
lol..another counter thread
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by LesbianBoy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
YoshiMaster:
OP, at least you should have let a lady come up with the counter thread.

...oh sorry, your name is LesbianBoy, guess that's as good as having a lady write it. Proceed ->
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
How to know if your gf is using you as financial support
How to scream when u bang
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by ggrin(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
I love sucking his lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by ggrin(f): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
single and ready to mingle gringrin
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by ggrin(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
his dick is too big gringrin
Re: Some Topics Most Of Our Nairaland Guys Don't Joke With! by ggrin(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A 'runs Girl' In Nigeria Universities / Mtn Female Customer Care Agent & I / 10 Habits Guys Possess That Makes Ladies Dump Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.