Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Am Passionate About Helping Your Children With Difficulties In Mathematics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Passionate About Helping Your Children With Difficulties In Mathematics (538 Views)

3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics / Why Women Deliver With Difficulties / Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Passionate About Helping Your Children With Difficulties In Mathematics by gbolany: 1:33am On Mar 06, 2015
I am passionate in helping children that has difficulty learning mathematics. I have trained several students both in primary and secondary school become great with mathematics. I am called to awaken the interest of mathematics in children. If your child struggles with the subject, please, kindly get in touch with me as you'll definitely see improvement.

The World Education Games Ambassador to Nigeria was trained by me.

The boy Daniel Adesanya who happens to be the fastest mathlete in Africa was trained by me.

I have made students at Junior Secondary School attain 10 As at Junior WAEC.
I have made pupils at primary school excel at common entrance

I am looking for more children that I can coach and create stars out of mathematics.

Call me today on 09037372979 to arrange a programme for your child.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Your Research Project? / JAMB Upgrading Is Not A Scam / Please Help With Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.