Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

“I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste (31990 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Yehman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
I think He is on mental excursion ± fantasy
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Billygee2u: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
rubbish
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by millionboi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
See ambition
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Mourin(f): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
misplaced priority, guy keep dreaming
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
AmberQueen:
See his ugly face.....

Mschew!
if he said he wan Bleep u now, u go happy oh! Mumun girl.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by enomakos(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
guy carry on

it is good to dream
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by listlic: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
AmberQueen:
See his ugly face.....

Mschew!

who be the guy sef? which nigeria airwaves, i have never heard of the dude.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by judedwriter(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
AmberQueen:
See his ugly face.....

Mschew!
grin grin iike agama lizard wey pose with shades
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by deebrain(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
And the lord, looking at him, loved him. Then he said, "John, channel ye, thy sexual fantasies into the gifts and opportunities i have given thee so that you might rejoice in thy due time.

Behold, poverty and want seeketh to come into thine bosom".
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
richol:
this is wat drinking hypo can cause grin
cant stop laughing... grin
richol:
this is wat drinking hypo can cause grin
cant stop laughing...
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by bollyzeez(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
hope hm not d only1 finking dz guy z gonna get serious tongue lashing just like skales!
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by kaybrizzy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fool
Binotinto:
He might not be known to music lovers yet but his audacity is surely going to get him some attention. John Agoha, an up and coming music act, feels so much he had to open up to someone about it. As such, he has disclosed that he cannot wait to have Nollywood star, Geneveive Nnaji on his bed.

The singer made this disclosure in a recent interview while revealing that he is obsessed with the actress because of her petite nature as well as her bodily endowments. When asked who his ideal woman is, John said: ‘I like a woman with nice ass and bosom . Petite women like Genevieve Nnaji, I don’t get attracted to tall girls. That is what turns me on.’ He added: ‘Man! I don’t need to take my bath to do anything with her.
I can’t wait to have her on my bed.’

John, who currently has two singles on the Nigerian airwaves at the moment, however admitted that the clear class distinction between him and the actress means his dream is rather unattainable at the moment. John’s first single is titled ‘Go Down’ while the most recent one, ‘Chokomilo’ features Hypertek act, Dammy Krane.

http://www.premiumgist.com/ill-do-anything-to-have-genevieve-nnaji-on-my-bed-upcoming-artiste/

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by gloriabisong: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
C him bleaching face
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by veave(f): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
dunkem21:
Impossibility is nothing.

I never dreamt of meeting Ini edo but I did and she gave me a peck and her call card ..people were like ..what did you tell her, are you sure there's no hidden movie camera ..blah ..blah ..blah

Tell us the truth. you didn't bathe afterwards for three months to preserve the effects of the peck abi grin grin grin
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by dunkem21(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
veave:

Tell us the truth. you didn't bathe afterwards for three months to preserve the effects of the peck abi grin grin grin

You be winch? shocked

How you take know? grin

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by GetUpdated: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chris Brown Wanted a Baby for Years ... With Karrueche!
Chris Brown's been jonesin' to be a daddy for a long time, and tried to get Karrueche Tran to be the baby mama -- but before there was a bun in the oven, she wanted ......... http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/chris-brown-wanted-baby-for-years-with.html

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by richol(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackdeewhy:
cant stop laughing... ;Dcant stop laughing...
grin grin grin grin
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Who is this lagerlout
Who is this bloody silly beast?
U had better respect ur smelly hungry self werevr d heck u are.
Halfwit...
sumkel:
mumu, na after one u de masturbate for
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Doctorbrains01(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:
Who is Genevieve Nnaji?

Are you also from France?
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
judedwriter:

grin grin iike agama lizard wey pose with shades

grin
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Me too...
listlic:

who be the guy sef? which nigeria airwaves, i have never heard of the dude.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Stupid I.diot...
johnsonjosbles:
if he said he wan Bleep u now, u go happy oh! Mumun girl.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

A man is never ugly tongue.

tongue
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Luizkid(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why all this Bashing n insults
Op, compare his words 'I can’t wait to have her on my bed.’ he 'however admitted that the clear class distinction between him and the actress means his dream is rather unattainable at the moment'. And the title of ur post... Pls report tins as they are n not just draw cheäp traffic to ur post
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by slimfancier(f): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Nawa ooooooo! Yoruba man go say Ogaju
undecidedNawa ooooooo! Yoruba man go say Ogaju

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Matiti(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2015
He just wanna make get attention and probably make headline. No go complete ur album and make d money...

2 Likes

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2015
In his bleached dreams!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by Mrkachi(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Idiot; at ur age u re still up-coming. U will forever be an up-coming artist.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by scobaba: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
For this old age, e still be upcoming, to worsen matter, him target no be to grow quickly but to sample gene odobio...na wao.
Re: “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste by sumkel(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
bloodyfool!!!!!!!!!!
AmberQueen:
Who is this lagerlout
Who is this bloody silly beast?
U had better respect ur smelly hungry self werevr d heck u are.
Halfwit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Fan Dances With Olamide In Germany On Stage (Video, Photos) / Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.